Cummings whilst flaccid

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dkid13, Dec 29, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    That's really been my experience as well - working to see if I can get my brain to associate the two. Miss wonders if I really like anal because I'm completely soft (hint - oh yes)

2. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    I have even wondered if I really like it sometimes lol. I do like it but I have had the real thing in my 20’s with my best friend and toys do not feel anywhere as good. We have been trying to get her fist all the way in because the feeling of flesh is so much better than any toy will ever feel.
    We recently got a doc Johnson lifelike vibrator that is soft and veiny which felt really good but I prefer flesh.

3. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    I discover that when I masturbate my lady she need a lot of time to have an orgasm and most of the time she asks me to keep her at the top just at the edge of her orgasm for long.
    I can stay for 1 hour with my fingers or tongue (harder) and makes her joy. She joys and ask for more and can do it 20 times in a row. I don't stay hard all that time and even when I am not locked I finish to be flaccid and cum while she enjoy her orgasm.

4. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Especially after being locked for a longer period of time, I found that it really takes more time and stimulation to become fully erect. However, my mental state can be such that with a very minimal amount of physical stimulation, I can really orgasm very quickly in a flaccid state, and it feels good. My wife still laughs, finds this remarkable and likes to point it out when it happens. If she wants PIV, it is usually better when she makes me service her orally first, as this gives me some time to become fully erect. In spite of my small cage, I can also orgasm while flaccid in my cage, but it takes a fair amount of time and stimulation. I have not experienced an orgasm from anal but would like to some day. I am sometimes able to be erect when stimulated or pegged, if allowed out of my cage.

Rectrix and Chaste J. like this.
  5. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    As said repetedly each individual/couple ' s experience is unique.
    In the case that KH 's wish is for you to gradually and relentlessly forget about your penis,anal play is a practical way to rewire your brain and sensations and eventually caged or uncaged you will have only orgasms wile flacid and at least in my case will love it!!
    Also as said, it takes time,patience and perseverance.

joe01 likes this.
  6. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Regarding the conditioning approach,in my experience nothing easier ,nor better than using Kahli's Teeth Bracelet.
    A very cruel,but most effective method to dicourage erections!!!

Chasteaus likes this.
  7. Cockless

Cockless Useless no-cock. Permanently locked and denied.

Europe
    Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    If nothing out of the ordinary happens, I wile experience nothing more than a random release in my cage from now on.
    So flaccid is a given, but I'm not sure that a full orgasm will be attached to it.

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    well when im milk im still in my cage so im still small but i do like it. but its not like a man cumming. ive seen them spurt everwhere.

9. Snuffleapagus

Snuffleapagus New member

Local Time:
    This is a fascinating thread. Part of what evolved from our chastity play -- which turned into more of a lifestyle -- is that my wife really took interest in controlling my orgasms entirely whether locked or unlocked. It started with progressively longer periods of time locked in cage then she banned jerking off altogether. She then went through a period where she loved to unlock me and set my hopes on having sex but she'd have me jerk off in front of her, lock me back up and then spend the rest of the evening bringing her to orgasms with my tongue. Then one fateful evening the light went off in her pretty head and she told me to jerk off for her while she had me on a countdown on her phone stopwatch. If I didn't cum in the time allotted she was going to lock me up. She was shocked that I easily came within the minute she had set. She knew from experience that I could last much longer and was annoyed that I had been exerting such control without her awareness.

The times she allotted me to jerk off and cum got shorter and shorter and she started restricting how I could make myself cum. After months of this -- sometimes I came in the time she specified and sometimes didn't and got locked again until I managed to meet her expectations -- she finally got me to the point where I came in less than 30 seconds by rubbing my little cock against her thigh. She praised me but locked me up again for about a week and that whole week kept telling me how hot it was to control how fast I came and that she would finally let me fuck her after months of being controlled. The evening finally came where she unlocked me and pulled me on top of her. To my horror I came almost the same moment I entered her. It couldn't have been more than 10 seconds but it made her so hot that she practically shoved my head down to lick her to her own orgasm. Then she told me to lock again. This has been going on for 5 months now and I've never lasted more than 20 seconds whenever she gives me the privilege of entering her. There have been several occasions when I've cum even before getting it in her. I seem to have lost any measure of control and fear that, without the opportunity to practice holding off on my own, I will remain a perpetual premature ejaculator.

Two weeks ago, while I was locked, the vibrating and gyrating prostate stimulation toy arrived and she has been encouraging me to learn how to cum while locked. I've had many attempts and the toy drives me absolutely wild but no cumming yet. From everything I've read it takes time and patience to learn how to cum this way. I'm going on my 15th day locked and I've tried to cum from anal penetration nearly every one of those days. Getting close with no release so often is driving me insanely horny . . . . I feel like something is going to burst soon.

10. Astarte

Astarte Active member

natural sciences
    Germany
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    Apart from milking, conditioning, erectile dysfunction or hypnosis there is also a fun game everyone can play.

You start with a set time of f.e. 60 seconds. Every time you want to grant him an orgasm (or the chance to have one ;)) that is the maximum time he is allowed to reach it.
    If he got an orgasm you substract 5 seconds for the next time. Should he have failed yo add 1 or 2 seconds for the next time.
    One funny effect of ths game is not only that at some point the time will get to short to reach an orgasm no matter what he will do, but that before this point he might be able to ejaculate without getting hard, because he does not have enough time and therefor somewhat ruins his own orgasm. If he allways really tries that is....

Chasteaus likes this.
  11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I have found my partners have preferred that I had sufficient self control to not cum unless permission had been given. No matter how long or what the provocation.

I do realise educating their guy into having a 'hair trigger' may appeal to some women and that may suit the dynamic of their relationship very well.

On reflection I imagine that ideally some women would as a sign of their ability to control and his ability to ability to be controlled prefer that their partners cum on command and only on command how ever long or short the time delay she wants.

Kylara and Cincy like this.
  12. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    That's the way it works for us most of the time. If I go more than 2 weeks, I'm an accident ready to happen.

filltee likes this.
  13. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    It is exactly that which some of them used to enjoy. Us doing everything you can think of with me being usually denied from me being unlocked and relocked repeatedly and over weeks at a time.

That wonderful state where the desire to cum is there almost permanently but losing sufficient fluids to suppress the need to cum. I just wanted to go again all the time. Hard feelings to beat.

14. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    I've long had this fantasy about how society would change. Nice comments. Thanks

R2002 likes this.
  15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I also go flaccid during anal stimulation, but it is still the most aroused I have ever felt. And I still have a anal orgasm even though I am flaccid.

soforo, b_quark and Peter Rabbit like this.
  16. Erika and Peter

Erika and Peter Active member

Chapel Hill, NC, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My husband has been able to cum with a vibrator pressed against his cage. The orgasm is hard to achieve, and it is longer and less intense than a regular orgasm. The cage forces him to be quite flaccid while cumming.

Obviously, I do not want him to have anything more than ruined orgasms. Although we work on an honor system that he is not using the vibrator on himself on his own, I do trust him because he is also eager to avoid the letdown of a full orgasm.

soforo likes this.
  17. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    On the 30th of December 2018, I poured out cum while mostly flaccid in my cage.

It was an accidental spill. I wasn’t hard.

I have been locked in chastity for just five days. It had been 13 days since my last orgasm. She gave me a mere week of “Decadent December” that consisted of 5 hand-jobs after six weeks of orgasm denial, and mostly chastity.

I do admit I was mentally aroused over a treasure trove of ruined orgasms on Reddit.

I felt the cum rise. I know the point of return, and I tried to relax. I wasn’t even very hard.

I took many seconds to let the moment pass before I looked closely. I was turning and twisting my GlansArmor around to see if I had spilled cum or not. I found a drop of white between the stainless steel rods.

Suddenly it became a massive emission. It flowed up and over, and kept going. Gobs of cum clung to my flaccid shaft as I made a giant mess. It lasted for half a minute. I didn’t twitch. I didn’t clench. The cum just poured out, thick and sticky.

It was barely even a ruined orgasm. It was a waking nocturnal emission.

That was my last spill for the year of 2018.

This year I’ve gushed in my cage while with my keyholding wife. She was thrilled. She’s telling me I don’t need to orgasm, and I really don’t need to be let out to spill. I don’t need to cum. I don’t need to be unlocked.

Dianna1395 and R2002 like this.
  18. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Same here. My wife was put off by me going soft the first time it happened. But then she read that it’s a normal thing for some guys when they’re taken. Later on, when she used her FeelDoe on me for the first time, my loud moaning tipped her off I was enjoying it. :love:

19. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    I am actually so glad to read this. In other forums I have mentioned that I can't get or stay hard to save my life when I'm riding my dildo, even if I am uncaged and rubbing my little penis. And up til now I thought maybe I was unique that way, but it seems it is more common than I had thought.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  20. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    When being stimulated anally or with your prostate (the two most common sources of orgasm for men when stimulated back there), erection is actually counter-productive. It is not uncommon for the erection to start as the brain gets excited and prepares the penis for "sex" but the stimulation isn't the expect male norm so the erection withers even as the stimulation grows.

An erection isn't necessary nor helpful.

b_quark likes this.
  21. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Same thing happens with me. My wife/KH takes me with her strap on without unlocking me, so I can't get hard. I will usually dribble after 10-15 minutes of being penetrated. I can feel the ejaculation, but not really an orgasm. Short of hygiene or health reasons, there's really no need to be unlocked once you've been put into chastity.

soforo and b_quark like this.
  22. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    Agreed. That's an important word that you used: necessary. Erections and ejaculation simply are not necessary. Maybe desirable, but certainly not necessary.

And anal stimulation certainly eliminates any erection I may have.

23. Luv2belocked

Luv2belocked Active member

Trying to live a double life
    People’s republic of New York
    Local Time:
    If my toy is big enough, say 2-3/4 to 3” I will go flaccid immediately upon insertion. I can cum by pulling my hand rather than pushing toward my body. Sometimes when I’m getting close my penis will find its second Wind and harden up. I have to try this while caged.

24. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    3+ inches does the same for me. I've been wondering whether it's related to blood flow or maybe nerves. Dunno.

Earlier I could come by riding a suitable dildo, or at least get my prostate emptied, but neither of these have happened for months. It still feels good, though. And the urge for masturbating ceases, so it's in some way satisfactory.

But getting back to the original topic: I have come while flaccid with a large enough plug or dildo in my bum. But nowadays I don't masturbate. My GF/KH loves PIV and having me come in her mouth, so I save me potency and fluids for her.

25. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I read a post one time and it may have even been on this site that got me thinking about this. The premise was that you take the flaccid penis and lube it up good with both hands. While it is still soft rub it very fast between your hands like you are trying to start a fire by spinning a stick back and forth. In about 15-20 seconds before it gets hard you will start the feel a flow building up. Stop stimulating and wait for it to just run out like a faucet turned on very low with no pressure.

I have been able to achieve this pretty easily. No orgasm or spasm of any sort, just a sort of almost like you have to pee feeling. I kind of just milk it out for all the drops in my palm and lick it right up. No hesitation so thats a good thing to know there is no mood drop coming. In fact it drives me even more nuts after!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice