Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    Brilliant!

It's like that hysterical woman whose video went viral a few months back: My vaccine won't work unless everyone gets vaccinated!

The "vax sheep" have no answer for this. If a vaccination is effective, it means your worries of that disease are over. And I can't catch it from you either.

Dianna1395 and winstonmacgregor like this.
  2. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    On a personal note, I know three people who died from the vaccine. I only personally know ONE person who even had the coof--much less died from it.

If interested, these three died of the predicted "cytokine storm". They got exposed to the virus that the shots were supposed to protect them from. Their immune systems went insane.

The official cause of death for all three: "inflammation"

My ass.

3. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    Funny how history constantly repeats itself.

This is the BBC News front page today, full width!

You must be under constant threat or you will not obey.

111.jpg

repent-the-end-is-nigh-ye-must-be-cleansed.png

winstonmacgregor likes this.
  4. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    The pharmaceutical industry is as interested in world health as the arms industry in world peace.

5. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Agreed. They don't want you dead, nor do they want you healthy.

corsac likes this.
  6. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    There are far more people dying from
    A very true statement

7. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    Haven't you heard the modernised Hippocratic oath?

"A patient cured is a customer lost."

Covid19 is a golden opportunity; mainly because you can't hide from it forever. Just ask New Zealand or Australia how that's working out...
    When will the Covid pandemic be deemed to be nearing an end?
    When Pfizer's revenues top $1,000 billion...

None of this is particularly difficult to understand - if you care to think about it instead of automatically believing what you're told.
    But that's the last thing 'they' want.

Dianna1395, Lazlo Toth and L-u-c-y like this.
  8. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    That is exactly why no leader or journalist in Western democracies have any credibility while standing on a soap box about "crack-downs" on freedoms, speech, or political dissent in other countries. We are no different from China, Russia, Philippines, or Cuba. We have our news curated to what intelligence agencies in our various countries want the narrative to be in order for us all to accept the policies that they want to accomplish. It is usually fear based because it is the most effective. Notice how there are no stories or incidents involving ISIS and AL-Qaeda. The new fear is COVID and white supremacy. White supremacists use to be a few, select group of radical idiots until the media started telling everyone that they are an epidemic, which then led to mentally unwell and impressionable people becoming white supremacists, which then allowed for the "crack-down" on personal privacy, political dissent, and so on that we always accuse other countries of. For any people who disagree with vaccine hesitation, it isn't about trying to stop covid, it is about what all of this represents. It is about employers, schools, restaurants an such being able to force you to comply or be banished from society. If you are not of the perfect BMI, would you be okay with the government and your employers mandating what you eat everyday? If you get cancer or any other serious illness, would you be okay with the government, media, and your employers forcing you to treat or not treat your illness in the way which they see fit?

9. Petey

Petey Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I just saw this thread, and I gotta say, it's given me some hope. Thanks Lucy and others for being rational, thinking human beings!
    Joe Rogan gets it too. Especially starting at about 6:45 he starts into a great rant.

subrick, winstonmacgregor and L-u-c-y like this.
  10. Manalba

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    A couple more 'infographics':
    ChickenPox.jpg
    Yes, Sars-Cov-2 is infectious; the delta variant more so that the original strain. But less infectious than many other viruses.
    VaxxTheYoung.png
    Yes, it can kill people. Mostly the old. You can estimate your own chance of death by subtracting the age group before the one you fall into from the one you fall into.
    eg if you're age 43, then it's (1.31 - 0.77) = 0.54% chance of death if you become infected.

This is a disease you don't want to deliberately try and contract, but at the same time are going to find nearly impossible to avoid.

Dianna1395 and winstonmacgregor like this.
  11. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    That is it in the end of the clip, there needs to be a boogey man and unvaccinated people are it. Covid is clearly a deadly virus that is not going away and a vaccine might help you but not make it go away. Why the anger towards people who choose not to take it makes no sense. I wonder how long it will take for people to sell fake vaccine passports to those who don't want the vaccine. We are approaching that level of ridiculous.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  12. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    #212 L-u-c-y, Aug 16, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
    An interesting 10 minute video showing how ludicrous the whole covid thing is and why you can't trust the number of cases, hospitalisations or deaths.

Professor Norman Fenton is a British mathematician who is currently Professor of Risk Information Management at Queen Mary University of London.

13. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    There was a lot of great information here. Of particular note is the fact that the testing protocols for vaccinated vs unvaccinated are utterly different. Comparing and drawing conclusions is meaningless--as the presenter states.

Anecdotally, which THIS Mansion group seems to be good at, my personal experience comports with the presenter. I don't personally know ANYONE who got the disease, much less died from it. Statistically, I should have gone to 4 or 5 funerals this year due to covid. And I certainly haven't had to see anyone in the hospital.....Nor did I need to buy a greeting card.

Cancer? Yep. I knew four people who died of cancer this year....about the number I'd expect based on my estimation of friends and acquaintances.

WHY the push? We know why. It's the avenue towards totalitarianism. Plain and simple.

Thank you Lucy. I have been sharing your example of Websters stunning definition change for the word vaccine to many.

Laz

Dianna1395, Suewiang and subrick like this.
  14. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    I said when they began bringing in laws over the virus that they would not be rescinded and would be slightly adapted and sure enough Scotland is already planning this. How quick will the others follow ?

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  15. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well, in the USA, the govt. just announced they will pay for a third shot--needed within 8 months after your last one.

So let's see:

Somehow THIS disease will somehow be the one the government is providing free preventive care FOR LIFE. Why this one? Why not free Metformin for diabetics for life? More than twice as many die of diabetes in the US than allegedly died of Covid.

And this now, for most people, means you needed three shots in less than one year. That's a pretty lousy "vaccine" that you need it three times a year.

Does ANYONE in the forum think that three shots a year make for a "effective" vaccine?

16. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    None of it makes any sense.

Dianna1395 and Suewiang like this.
  17. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    Actually, it makes perfect sense.

People who are scared that a hurricane is going to interrupt their drinking water supply will pay $27usd for the same quantity of water that would cost them $.02 usd from their normal supply.

People, and some businesses, make profit from fear. It isn't always money. It can be influence, power, any number of narcissistic needs that they receive from the fear they purpose to make go away.

The real problem is greed. Once someone, almost anyone, experiences the power that fear gives them to yield to assuage their narcissistic goals, the narcissistic person tends to build equity in their ego. They perpetuate fear to hold the position they have achieved. Everyone wants to feel needed. Those of us on this site who have willingly given the power, to a selected person

18. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    to govern the most sacred parts of our life, are (probably) the ones who are the standard bearers of freedom. The ones who will not, under any circumstances, accept anything less than absolute honesty from those who lead them are the ones who keep freedom alive!

Strangely obvious that the kink community is a place where discussions are allowed and a plethora of ideas are evident!

My KH/Wife is fully vaccinated, full disclosure. I am not. Is that because I am anti vax? No. It is because I have had Covid19, in its many varieties, several times. I have a level of immunity that most people don't.

Does this mean that you should just lick doorknobs and build up your immunity? Not in my opinion. It also doesn't mean that my experience doesn't matter. Science is only confirmed when the result is repeated consistently with no "anomalies".

Until the hypothesis can be confirmed, be skeptical. That is actual Science!

The BS we are being fed is propaganda.

19. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    This is all just wildly out of control. If we accept the idea of people who are skeptical of vaccines, lockdowns, and masks as dangerous to society and need to be banned from public discourse, why is not the same logic applied to the taliban? This week twitter said that they have been model social media users and there are no grounds to suspend them from the platform. Your uncle or niece who don't believe in vaccine passports as a good public policy are more dangerous than the fucking taliban?

20. Manalba

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    Leaky Vaccines.PNG
    And to illustrate what this means:
    AfterVaxx800.jpg

subrick and L-u-c-y like this.
  21. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    It is as effective as other actual vacines like the one against flu. With flu you would need a new dosis every half a year, too if there would be not the downtime with flu in the summer. So those vaccines are actually what you should have expected.

As for sense you should rather question the us citicens but the vaccine. If the us as citizens a total are so stupid to wreck Obamacare - an even so rudiment health care system - they deserve what they get !
    You could argue a lot about the german health care system and there is still be reason why you should do additional prevention as well if you have the money, but it takes care of everything essential for sure.
    So the problem is not with the vaccines but with the non existent health care system !

As for this mathematic professor Lucy linked: Never heard such a bullshit ! In his math he is correct, but he does not see anything else and mixes those up with half truths. He in no way brings up which actions you need and how low you need to lower new infections to break a new curve (Would have been nice to have him calculate this as which actions he would choose to achieve such a goal). Instead he is tying to demean pcr testing without including into his evaluation the second tests to render out false psitives.

Typical onetrack speciailst trying to demean something he does not have the intelect to understand.

22. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Here you argue against yourself. If we "wrecked" ObamaCare so we "deserve what we get", you are tacitly agreeing that things are even worse. So was "wrecking" Obamacare good or bad?

"As for sense you should rather question the us citicens but the vaccine. If the us as citizens a total are so stupid to wreck Obamacare - an even so rudiment health care system - they deserve what they get !"

I've said before and I will repeat: The final truth will take years to fully emerge. You are making a wager with your life. This shot changes your body in a fundamental way--a way that has never been thoroughly tested on humans. And wise people make wagers only when the risks and rewards are fully understood and deemed to be in their favor.

As for me, the shots are the stupidest bets I've ever seen.

Can I presume you are German based on your comments? Does the totalitarian behavior out of governments give you the least little bit of concern given your country's history as one of the most murderous regimes the planet has ever known?

Dianna1395 likes this.
  23. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
  24. Manalba

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    It's interactive if you visit the website: https://nextstrain.org/ncov/gisaid/global

I occasionally get hopeful when I see indications on the media where the emphasis on 'positive tests' is being outweighed by discussions of 'but how many people are getting ill'. Sadly, this change in emphasis seems to come and go.

Eventually, even policy makers will have to realise that we're going to have to learn to live with Covid19 just as we do with influenza and the common cold.
    The ideal result (from the virus' point of view) is that it mutates to a form which infects everybody but causes illness in nobody, ie everyone tests positive, nobody gets ill. And for those who do get ill, reasonable treatments are available.

subrick and Lazlo Toth like this.
  25. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    One learns more, one learns less out of history. You, my friend still have a lot to learn comparing the Third Reich with democratic goverments fighting a pandemic !

As for my view of Obamacare: Yes it was flawerd, but still it was at least some kind of healthcaresystem - at least it was the best deal that got some majority. And now without it...several more millions without healthcare amidst covid ? That has to be better for sure for those hospitalized not only to have long term health problems but to repay the large credit they needed to cover those costs...

And for the wager on my life: I think I am quite good gambler and even better: In this special case I am an even more proficient cheater as i am working in the pharmacy industry ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice