Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    THE FAUCI EFFECT:

NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS, NHL, NCAA to Launch ‘Smart Heart Sports Coalition’ That Aims To Prevent Sudden Cardiac Arrest Among High School Students
    After ignoring the alarming increase in heart attack deaths among children and adults for three years, the mainstream media and the government finally began to cover the story.

However, they are too blind to see the cause of these incidents.

The Heart Smart Sports Coalition, a coalition between the nation’s major sports leagues and medical advocacy institutions, held its official launch press conference on March 27, 2023.

The coalition’s goal is to have all 50 states implement policies based on scientific evidence that will reduce the number of deaths among high school students caused by Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA).

From the press release:

The National Football League today announced the launch of The Smart Heart Sports Coalition, a collaboration among the NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS, NHL, NCAA, the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, Korey Stringer Institute, National Athletic Trainers’ Association and Damar Hamlin’s Chasing M’s Foundation. The Smart Heart Sports Coalition is advocating for all 50 states to adopt evidence-based policies that will prevent fatal outcomes from Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) among high school students.”

And:

The coalition is advocating for the implementation of three best practice policies to prevent death from Sudden Cardiac Arrest:

1. Emergency Action Plans (EAPs) for each high school athletic venue that are widely distributed, posted, rehearsed, and updated annually;
    2. Clearly marked automated external defibrillator (AEDs) at each athletic venue or within 1-3 minutes of each venue where high school practices or competitions are held; and,
    3. CPR and AED education for coaches.”
    Hmmm ... What changed with high school students? Why now all of a sudden?

How about stop taking the Clot Shot that would solve 99 percent of the deaths.

See:
    https://nflcommunications.com/Pages...IFE-SAVING-POLICIES-FOR-STUDENT-ATHLETES.aspx

Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  2. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:

Pfizer is doing a two year study to follow those who were part of their initial phase II/III studies.

"Safety monitoring will continue according to the protocol for 2 years after the second dose for
    participants who originally received BNT162b2 and for 18 months after the second BNT162b2 dose for
    placebo recipients who received BNT162b2 after unblinding."​

Published data is only for the first 6 months:

"...55% of the participants in the BNT162b2 group had 6 months of follow-up or more after the second dose."
    https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2110345
    https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2034577

This is of no benefit, in the short term, to the 70% of the world's population who has received an experimental vaccine. This is why young healthy people should never have been vaccinated.

A lot of the adopted policies only make sense if we assume the virus leaked from a lab after being optimized to infect humans, and the resulting mutations were an unknown. Especially whether the virus would become more infectious and deadly. Luckily, it became more contagious but less deadly.

This isn't proof of a lab leak, and Fauci and others may have been clouded by their own arrogance and power, and a desire to test their bioterrorism protocols. They may have thought, "In the event of the "real thing," what tools can we use to save people from themselves." As if bodies actually stacked in the street wouldn't motivate the majority of people to try an experimental vaccine.

Of course, we have to hope Pfizer and Moderna don't sugar coat their published works, and there are indications they already have.

The Handmaid's Tale is a work of fiction until you realize there is concern the vaccine MAY have altered the ovaries of girls and women. We don't know, but our Leaders felt the risk was warranted. Those who have created (tax and benefit) systems that rely on an ever increasing population are already concerned because of the decreasing birth rates, and this is likely why there is no barrier to "mass global migration."

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  3. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    Lazlo Toth, tomf_22033 and Dianna1395 like this.
  4. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    I highlighted much of the following, when I read it a couple days ago. You can see their plans for the future. It is from a medical journal article, but reads like marketing material. This is in regard to the Pfizer vaccine.

"The data presented in this report have significance beyond the performance of this vaccine candidate. The results demonstrate that Covid-19 can be prevented by immunization, provide proof of concept that RNA-based vaccines are a promising new approach for protecting humans against infectious diseases, and demonstrate the speed with which an RNA based vaccine can be developed with a sufficient investment of resources. The development of BNT162b2 was initiated on January 10, 2020, when the SARS-CoV-2 genetic sequence was released by the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention and disseminated globally by the GISAID (Global Initiative on Sharing All Influenza Data) initiative. This rigorous demonstration of safety and efficacy less than 11 months later provides a practical demonstration that RNA-based vaccines, which require only viral genetic sequence information to initiate development, are a major new tool to combat pandemics and other infectious disease outbreaks. The continuous phase 1/2/3 trial design may provide a model to reduce the protracted development timelines that have delayed the availability of vaccines against other infectious diseases of medical importance. In the context of the current, still expanding pandemic, the BNT162b2 vaccine, if approved, can contribute, together with other public health measures, to reducing the devastating loss of health, life, and economic and social well-being that has resulted from the global spread of Covid-19."​

Safety and Efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine - published on December
    10, 2020. Above quote is from the end of the last paragraph of the article.

L-u-c-y and Dianna1395 like this.
  5. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Suewiang, Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  6. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    #5256 MtnViper, Mar 31, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2023

I ended up writing and researching this at the same time. I apologize if it is a bit jumbled.

HumanityProjects 4.jpg

While I am no fan of the Covid-19 vaccines, for those who aren't at high risk, I will propose another explanation for the increase in disability that the above project has shed light on. I don't doubt there has been an enormous monetary cost associated with Covid-19. The only question is whether the virus is the direct cause, or the human response to the virus.

The peak in vaccinations occurred the week of April 14, 2021.

cases and doses.jpg

The total number of vaccine doses administered may correspond with the increase in disability. The thin gray line indicates when the number of disabled people was at a minimum, around September 2020. Some may argue the rate of disability was increasing prior to September 2020, but not yet above the prior trend.

cases and total doses b.jpg

News reports stated there was a marked increase in mental illness as early as July 2020.

They propose since the number of people classified as disabled increased above trend in April/May 2021, the vaccine is the most likely cause. The number of disabled people was steadily increasing from 2011 to 2019 (likely as a result of an aging population), and decreased during the early part of the pandemic. Possibly because people with disabilities were more likely to die as a result of a Covid infection, having comorbidities.

The data presented in the CDC database I reference is incomplete for 2022, so I am referring to only 2020 and 2021. The data I presented on Wednesday indicates excess deaths were still increasing during the first eight months of 2022.

There was a 18.75% increase in All Cause Deaths from 2019 to 2020

There was a 21.61% increase in All Cause Deaths from 2019 to 2021

By comparison, there was an 0.6% increase in All Cause Deaths from 2018 to 2019. This means in rough numbers there were 18% and 20% increases in All Cause Deaths caused directly or indirectly by the virus.

If some event, Covid-19, is causing a significant increase in death, it is likely safe to assume there will also be a significant increase in events that cause physical and mental impairment, that may result in permanent disability.

I don't know the delay from onset of disease or injury to official recognition of disability, but it is likely months if not a year or more. What began in 2020 and 2021 may not become a government statistic until a following year.

There were no mass vaccinations occurring in 2020. The only cause for the significant increase in deaths is the virus, and the actions taken by humans in response to it.

Not only disease may cause excess deaths, but also the activities of humans. When we look at deaths from accidents, suicides, homicides, and drug overdoses, we see a significant increase in 2020 and 2021. In those two years, these events caused 199,389 excess deaths; above the five year average. I would hazard to guess these same events resulted in an increased number of disabilities. Not everyone involved in an accident, attempts suicide, experiences a drug over dose, or subject to violent crime dies, nor is left unharmed.

2021 All Cause Excess Deaths Data 2.jpg

Here is the number for the individual events, that caused non-disease excess deaths in 2020 and 2021.

2021 All Cause Excess Deaths Data 3.jpg

The lockdowns associated with Covid-19 caused turmoil in the medical community, as well as within government agencies, and enormous backlogs. Those backlogs were still present in early 2021, based on my casual remembrance and observation. I propose the increase in disability during April/May 2021 is coincidental with the vaccine rollout.

I doubt very much people were formally classified within days of the event (vaccination) that caused their disability.

These charts show the number of Excess Deaths, and Non-Covid Disease Deaths in 2020 and 2021. Before an event or disease causes your death, it may disable you for a period of time.

2021 All Cause Excess Deaths Chart 1.jpg 2021 All Cause Excess Deaths Chart 2.jpg

For the curious, this is all the data for 2014 through 2021.

2021 All Cause Deaths Chart 1.jpg 2021 All Cause Deaths Data 1.jpg

Dianna1395 likes this.
  7. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    GOVERNMENT COLLUSION WITH BIG TECH = CENSORSHIP

DA0C1B4C-E07E-42B3-85ED-E4AFD9224180.jpeg

Lazlo Toth, Dianna1395 and MtnViper like this.
  8. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    This amination came up on my youtube feed, it's quite interesting.

Lazlo Toth, Dianna1395 and MtnViper like this.
  9. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Government employees in UK are 3 times (300%) more likely to experience Long Covid. This according to Dr. John Campbell's latest video.

uk gov.jpg

Rumble Link: Omicron, the vaccine we failed to make

Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  10. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
  11. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    How Comedian Jimmy Dore Broke Out of the Chinese Coronavirus Propaganda Matrix
    • Comedian Jimmy Dore initially got caught up in the propaganda and believed the Chinese Coronavirus jab would be a good strategy. He took the shot and suffered severe side effects from it. Dore quickly put two and two together and realized he’d been duped. The shot was nowhere near as safe (or effective) as they claimed;
    • After that realization, Dore started seeing through other propaganda narratives as well;
    • Dore realized the medical establishment lied not only about ivermectin, but also about hydroxychloroquine and early treatments. They lied about herd immunity and natural immunity. They lied about masks. They lied when they said the Chinese Coronavirus jab prevents transmission and could end the pandemic. They lied about the safety of the shots, and about the seriousness of the virus itself too;
    • During the Omicron wave, Dore got the WuFlu three times, and it was “the mildest cold” he’d ever had in his life. Unfortunately, he made a second mistake. He took Paxlovid, and got Chinese Coronavirus again. That Paxlovid makes you prone to reinfection is now also an established fact; and
    • Dore warns that the entire government is corrupt. Corruption has been integrated into every part of the government, and every system used to run it.
    Some key take-always from the Jimmy Dore video linked below:

EXITING THE MATRIX:

I was completely propagandized,” he says. “I have a bone condition that I have to treat every day, so I was afraid. They made it sound like if you got COVID, it's going to go find the most vulnerable part of your body, it's going to infect it and kill you. So, I was convinced that if I got it, it was going to go right to my bones and kill me.

I was scared to death. So, I knew I was going to take the vaccine — and I was afraid to look into it. This is true, right? Because I knew I was going to take it anyway, and because both of my doctors had told me to take it, because they didn't know any better. None of us knew at the time that they were suppressing accurate information. I didn't know that. Neither did my doctors.

At that time, we didn't know there were other doctors out there with another narrative. I didn't know about the Great Barrington Declaration. I didn't know there were leading scientists and doctors who had a different idea. I didn't know what a criminal Dr. Fauci was. I didn't know that he did the same thing in the AIDS crisis.

So, I took the vaccine, I got sick, and never got better. It was just horrible side effects. I had 180/120 blood pressure. I could have had a stroke at any moment. I had nerve pain, nerve damage. I was diagnosed with occipital neuralgia, which if you know what that is, it's the most wicked stiff neck you've ever had in your life.

I had joint pain, exhaustion, shortness of breath. I had it for months. Luckily, [I found doctors] who were on the forefront of treating people who were vaccine injured ... and they had a theory. My doctor was Dr. [Ram] Yogendra. He was working with [Dr.] Bruce Patterson and their idea was that people who got vaccine injured would be presenting as if they had long COVID.

They did a special blood test. He showed me my biological markers and said, ‘You are presenting as if you had long COVID, but you've never had COVID. So, you got this from the vax’ ... They gave me fluvoxamine, azithromycin and ivermectin. And when he gave me ivermectin, I was like, ‘Hey, what's this? I thought this was that horse paste.’

That's when it was explained to me that we were being lied to on a scale that our minds can't comprehend. That ivermectin not only is not dangerous, it's not only for animals, it's a human medicine. In fact, it won the Nobel Prize for human medicine, and it's on the World Health Organization’s list of essential medicines, has been prescribed billions of times and has saved billions of lives, and is less toxic than Tylenol.

I was like, ‘Are you kidding me?’ And he said, ‘Jimmy, before COVID, they were looking at ivermectin to treat cancer. It was considered a wonder drug. And the reason why they're lying about it now is because if ivermectin treats COVID, they can't get their emergency use authorization for these vaccines’ ...

So that was like, ‘Oh my god, they're lying about it. This is just a big money grab. And as soon as I figured that out, and no matter what I looked into, they were lying about it.”

ALL LIES:

The virus was never a serious virus,” Dore says. “Bill Gates, after he cashed in his stock, money that he invested in Pfizer, then he started telling people the truth. He said, ‘Yeah, well, the virus, it isn't that deadly. It has a low fatality rate.’ This is a direct quote ...

It affects the elderly and those with comorbidities, kind of like the flu, but a little different. The average age of death from COVID is over the age of life expectancy, but we're vaccinating high schoolers ... children and babies. This is a criminal act on an unbelievable scale. And they're still doing it because they own the media and because they've gotten away with it and because they have immunity from lawsuits.

Why do you need immunity from a lawsuit? Why do you need that if it's safe and effective if you've done all the trials? Because it's not, and you haven't done all the trials. That's why.

The people who are pushing this are the biggest criminals in the world, and they've already proven that they are willing to kill massive amounts of people for profit ... It's the most psychopathic evil system I've ever seen. And everybody is OK with it. So, that was my journey.”

ON THE VACCINE THAT ISN’T

As noted by Dore, a vaccine that doesn’t block transmission of a virus (and therefore doesn’t prevent you from getting sick) isn’t a vaccine.

“More people were injured by the ‘vaccine’ than got saved by it,” Dore says. “Right now, nobody should take it. Omicron is a cold. It has done exactly what Dr. Robert Malone explained on my show in early 2021, that the virus is going to mutate to become way more infectious and less deadly. And that's exactly what happened.”

CORRUPTION WILL END THE US EMPIRE

The whole thing is corrupt,” Dore says. “The whole COVID policy was corrupt. The whole vaccine rollout 100% corrupt. Everything that happens in Congress happens because of grease from the oil of corruption. And if there isn't corruption in there to grease the wheels, the mechanisms of government don't run.

That's why we can send $100 billion to Ukraine because that's $100 billion in corruption, while we don't send $100 billion to the United States to end homelessness. $100 billion dollars could end homelessness three times in the United States, and they won't send it to our own country because there's nobody there to make a profit off it ... Our legislators make a big profit off war.

So, we have an endless death economy, and that's all we can do. We will not invest in our own country. This is called an end of an empire. This is how all empires end, and we're ending right now ...

We have 1,000 military bases around the world. You know how many Russia has? Three. You know how many China has? I don't know, two. It's like nothing. We have 1,000 military bases. We're the terrorists. We’ve had 400 military bases surrounding China since the Korean War.

We're doing a war right now on Russia's border. Can you imagine if Russia was financing a war against us in Mexico to the tune of $100 billion dollars? Could you imagine if Russia was sending their missiles and their tanks? What do you think we would do? And that's exactly what's happening right now.”

WE LIVE IN AN ILLUSION OF DEMOCRACY

This was the stuff that they said Trump was going to do. Trump actually wasn't, he was actually a peacenik compared to these guys. Trump didn't start another war. That's why they're arresting him. That's why they impeached him twice. They had to do an FBI op on January 6.

The whole thing is, they know that people are done with the oligarchy. They're done with this two-party duopoly, which is a uniparty because they all work for the same people. The Democrats and the Republicans get paid by the same guys: Wall Street, Big Pharma, health insurance, Silicon Valley and the military-industrial complex.

They all work for the same people, which is why we can have an ecological disaster that's poisoning people in East Palestine, and nobody cares about it in the government, but they will fly to Kiev and promise another $10 billion to a foreign country because corruption is greasing the wheels of that happening ...

We live under a fascist government. Anybody who thinks they're voting for Democrats and patting themselves on the back like they're fighting against fascism or white supremacy, I want to disabuse you of that stupid idea. You are not. You are voting for another brand of fascism ...

This idea that you're going to end fascism by voting for a Democrat — we already live under a fascist government! Your democracy has already been stolen from you. The perfect marriage of corporations and government, that's what fascism is. That's why they mandated vaccines. That's why they gave $100 billion to Ukraine, and they won't fix homelessness in America.”

More here:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CulZmjpGgveU/

Lazlo Toth, Dianna1395 and L-u-c-y like this.
  12. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Interesting Twitter thread: https://twitter.com/BiophysicsFL/status/1642380843527073794

louis 1.jpg

louis 2.jpg

Not a smoking gun, but an insight into how the US government works. Looks like EcoHealth Alliance was put in a corner for bad behavior in 2020, but then let out and rewarded, by having their funding reinstated.

Also, Fauci has CRS (Can't Remember Shit) in court! Looks like a redacted comment in an email has been recently revealed. But Fauci has no clue as to what he meant at the time!

louis 5.jpg

louis 3.jpg louis 4.jpg

An article I mention prior has been summarized, which looks at evidence supporting the Lab Leak Hypothesis.

The short case for a lab origin

Dianna1395 and L-u-c-y like this.
  13. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
  14. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    #5264 MtnViper, Apr 4, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2023
    The Chinese Center for Disease Control is releasing a research study, and a pre-print copy is available.

The two sides of the origin of Covid-19 appear to be battling it out. Two who presently believe it was a lab leak, @BiophysicsFL @WashburneAlex

Twitter Thread: https://twitter.com/acritschristoph/status/1642689066033397760

Huanan market.jpg

I've only read the abstract, which contains interesting information, but no clear evidence of the origin.

Unfortunately, no animals were identified that were infected with Covid-19. One way or the other, it would be nice to know where Covid-19 originated.

Huanan market 2.jpg

Huanan market 3.jpg

The market is/was an ideal incubator for a respiratory virus; an enormous enclosed space. I envisioned an open air market, as they described it as a "wet market" with live animals.

wuhan-market.jpg

wuhan-market-1536x864.jpg

Dianna1395 likes this.
  15. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  16. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Art imitating life.

17. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    All I can see on that post is blah blah blah...They sell cute dogs for food!!

upload_2023-4-4_12-34-4.png

18. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    HOLD ON ... WE FIRST HEARD ABOUT COVID 19 ... WHEN??
    &
    SUM-TING-FISHY IN UKRAINE

The world first started to hear about a novel coronavirus in early January 2020, with reports of an alleged new pneumonia like illness spreading across Wuhan, China. However, the world did not actually know of Covid-19 until February 2020, because it was not until the 11th of that month that the World Health Organisation officially named the novel coronavirus disease as Covid-19.

So with this being the official truth, why does United States Government data show that the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) awarded a contract on the 12th November 2019 to Labyrinth Global Health INC. for ‘COVID-19 Research’, at least one month before the alleged emergence of the novel coronavirus, and three months before it was officially dubbed Covid-19?

The shocking findings however, do not end there. The contract awarded in November 2019 for ‘COVID-19 Research’ was not only instructed to take place in Ukraine, it was in fact part of a much larger contract for a ‘Biological threat reduction program in Ukraine’.

5ABFD078-B668-4359-B72B-B055A699B8FD.png
    See:
    https://expose-news.com/2023/03/27/us-dod-created-covid-evidence-suggests/

Dianna1395, Lazlo Toth and L-u-c-y like this.
  19. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Stinks worse than a Chinese wet market.

20. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Loads of people say they had a flu type illness in mid to late 2019. Yet the hospitals were never overwhelmed. They were only overwhelmed when hysteria and lockdowns were introduced.

kept_weak_bitch likes this.
  21. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    There is a section in one of Napoleon Hill's books (Think and Grow Rich, maybe?) where he talks about mind over matter. He tells a story about the Spanish Flu (which was much closer to Napoleon's time than ours) being a pandemic that was taking over the US. He then goes on to say that the mayor of NYC noticed that every day there was a new story about how horrific the pandemic and flu was. He then required all of the newspapers to stop reporting these types of stories. Shortly thereafter, writes Hill, the cases of Spanish Flu began to decline and eventually stop.

Hill's point was mind over matter is very strong. If people are told they are going to get sick, they will believe it, worry, and get sick.

Was the mayor's actions censorship? Maybe. Is this woohoo science - that's subjective. But I did find it to be a fascinating and relevant to our times story.

I wonder if anyone can find an article about this to support Hill's account. I looked briefly and only found some articles about how stories were censored (these were all written in 2020 and likely meant to support what happened in MSM with C-19) but none seem to support the idea that removing the sensationalism of the media had a beneficial effect on the cases of the flu. I'll give a cookie to anyone who finds a supporting story.

22. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:

Taste like chicken, the same as all the animals missing from my neighborhood. ;-)

What Countries Eat Dogs? 17 Places And Why They Do It

Many years ago, a coworker who traveled to China for work told us about all the things the Chinese had him try when they went out to dinner. I recall him mentioning snake, but nothing else.

23. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    While there is much talk of Racoon dogs and bats in the media...

From this study:

"A recent study documented the animal species in the HSM between May 2017 and November 2019
    and noted that no pangolins or bats, but some hypothesized Sarbecovirus-susceptible animals such as Raccoon dogs were present."

"It has been proposed that A/S lineage most likely is the ancestral lineage, because all of the SARS-CoV-2 related coronaviruses from bats and pangolins possessed 8782T and 28144C..."​

Since the beginning, the talk was of "bat soup" being the cause of the virus, even though apparently there were neither bats or pangolins present at the market. This must be why the attention has switched to Racoon dogs. See Twitter thread below.

"All the 457 animal samples were tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid."
    They located only THREE live viruses.

"Notably, samples Env_0313 and Env_0354 were from the stalls with confirmed patients."

One issue I have seen with the recent Chinese CDC study is, they DID NOT test any live animals on January 1, 2020 when closed the market and they first started to look for the origins of Covid-19. Perhaps they didn't want to discover illegal animals in an area of their responsibility. By "their" I mean communist party leadership.

https://twitter.com/WashburneAlex/status/1643383653689614336

Huanan market 4.jpg

https://twitter.com/TracyBethHoeg/status/1643382857115795457

tracy.jpg

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dsepd/ss1978/lesson3/section2.html

secondary attack rate.jpg

You may recall my comment some time ago about masks being a psychological placebo.

https://twitter.com/johndefeo/status/1629307988841201665

masks.png

Dianna1395 likes this.
  24. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:

I know most of you are tired of seeing this data, so from now on it will only be presented on Twitter! Yeah!

https://twitter.com/CovidData05212

Dianna1395 likes this.
  25. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    I'll only mention, everything is food, if you're hungry enough.
    Including humans.
    Though lots of frogs, toads, and toadstools, and berries, will be your last meal.
    But sawdust bread is an option, and boiled shoes will hold you.

I pray we are not headed back there now, but the Central Bank Digital currency is due this year (in pilot already, Bloomberg was talking about it today), and that can stop you making "unauthorized" purchases at point of sale.
    Say good bye to guns, ammo, primers, crossbows, bow and arrow, black powder weapons, swords, and knives with a point, and you better have a good reason to buy a machete, axe, hatchet, razor. (I'm betting they'll require licenses for those, soon, as well.) Also forget about buying physical gold or silver.
    And soon enough, meat, though in the USA this month, they'll start with mRNA "Vaxxines" for pork and beef. That means yogurt, cheese, milk, are all contaminated, as is beef and pork.

I only hope they get to suffer as we will.

MtnViper likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice