Counting the Days

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lockedformistress, Apr 1, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. lockedformistress

Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    Lockees, do you "stop the clock" and start counting from zero anytime you're unlocked? I do like having my limits pushed, but my wife likes having me unlocked in bed because she doesn't like snuggling with a piece of plastic and enjoys getting me excited. As soon as I'm up and out of bed it's back in the cage though. I've been wondering though, is it fair to say I've been locked up x amount of days when it's not 24/7?

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    As long as you have not orgasmed or played with your self, then your still chaste, quite a few members here use the honour system, and don’t wear a device at all.

lockedformistress and buildup like this.
  3. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    i have long had a problem with male ego and how it is expressed. a man who goes to prision counts the days he has been there and the days till he gets out because he is in a place he has no desire to be and he can not change that. a man goes into a monastery and gives praise to god every day for he is where he most wants to be so he does not count the days. men thump their chest and boast how long they have endured being locked up like it is a point of pride that other males should look up to them. for most who boast they could end their confinement any time they want to. which seems to make the boast empty at best.
    lockedformistress, you have served your wifes desires as she has expressed them. maybe you should take pride in that and shout i have faithfully served my wife for 1000 days. i for one would respect you far more for that........and in many ways that is exactly what you said i just did not hear your pride but you have my respect.

l

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    what madams-sissysub said... Stay chaste, keep counting

5. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    To the more practical aspect of your question, @lockedformistress, my Keyholder Wife has determined that on days when i do unlock, as long as i'm locked for more than half the day, it counts as a "locked day".

I keep a separate measure for "constantly locked", which does reset at every unlock.

I understand that this is too legalistic, even anal, for many, but it does give clear rules to give metrics to my submission. For us, making the FLR "real" is important, so quantifiable measures help validate that.

asa

6. lockedformistress

Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    I think you're at least partially right in the pride aspect. It's kind of like beating a score in a game, I feel like I want to get a higher "score" every time so I can see improvement. I'm a big data nerd too, so there's that. But of course the most important thing is that I'm serving my wife to the best of my abilities.

tvalex and b_quark like this.
  7. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    I have to say, I agree with the sentiment, and I was going to leave a comment saying that all that matters is if his wife is happy.

I do want to add, though, that counting days in chastity is not necessarily always about male ego. For one thing, it strikes me as kind of funny that such a thing would be about ego at all. There is such a small group of people to impress about how long you've been locked and denied by your wife. But what I really wanted to say is that my wife seems to very much enjoy hearing from me how long I've been locked. Not only does she think it's funny how I keep track to the minute or that I keep a little journal about it. But it's a source of pride for her to keep me locked so long. And she really enjoys setting new records for how long I've been locked.

8. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    i guess chastity devices are viewed differently by ma'ats. we see them as tools of control and ownership, we take pride in how long our puck can last in bed and/or how many orgasms we can get in one act of intercourse. not that i object to being pleasured in other ways as well but being pleasured often is my objective. still i am glad that you both enjoy the same activities.

9. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    I am locked most of the time. But not all. This is my wife/KH choice. If it's what she wants, it fine by me.
    I don't really count how long. And sometimes I even forget the exact day!
    But I am still being chaste, I guess I would count it.
    There are so many ways to do chastity. What works for you both. Is the right way.

asastype likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice