Cougar relationship

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Cougars Plaything, Nov 21, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Cougars Plaything

Cougars Plaything Active member

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    This morning like clockwork I am up at 5am from my cock struggling against this damn cage. I didn’t want to get out of bed but I am finding if I go pee it seems to calm him down and I go back to some stage of tolerable, unsuccessfully trying to get a little more sleep as my mind focuses me on her.

Now I am laying back in bed and this thing actually feels good right now. I am perplexed with the variety of emotions I experience in this thing. I go from I hate it, want to break it off, to it makes me feel loved by here. I can’t stop thinking about how great it would feel to be able to stroke my cock right now. I need to get up and get my mind focused elsewhere.

I can’t imagine a single women alive who would not want to use one of these if they only understood what the hell they actually do to a man. This plays right into human desire for affection, attention and love. I find myself thinking about everything feminine about her and it keeps me aroused. From that sexy beautiful body to her big pretty eyes, her sexy legs down to those cute little painted toes and the sexy way she dresses in and out of the bedroom. All of this is a problem when I cannot jerk off to release this sexual tension building up in my mind. Something I would normally do at will.

She gets so excited and knows how to use her control with all this somehow. I get these random calls and text that tease the hell out of me and it freakin works. Today ends my first 7 day stretch and I can’t wait to unlock this thing. It’s going to feel so flipping good to get this OFF, feel a full hard on again a cum! She has no idea what she is in for tonight and I think that is a big part of what she loves!

This is a big night and big weekend for us. She is hinting about moving more forward in our relationship.We are spending it at a resort leaving this afternoon. I would be a fool to think her goal is not to slowly condition me to wear this thing 24/7 for her. I just need to figure out how far I can go. I just need a little more experience to know.

Let’s see what happens.

2. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    Let us know

3. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:
    So I just spent the last 3 nights in Vegas with who I may now officially call my girlfriend. Up early again struggling against the cage and thinking about the events of the weekend.

In summery, great hotel, food, drinking, gambling, sex and crazy fun 3 days. She likes to cuddle in the mornings and it lead to some good deep talks. Women are so damn soft and sexy. She has made it known, in no uncertain terms what she wants from our growing relationship. She loves my alpha male side she just wants control of one thing, my cock! After what she was doing to it all weekend I guess I sort of gave in.

I am going to have to figure out how to get used to wearing this damn thing somehow. She says she promises I will not only get used to it but prefer having it on in time! Hmmm??? I have a long ways to go for that. Right now I want to rip it off and jerk off. I miss that.

She hinted at me moving in with her next month I was going to move into a spare bedroom with a friend. She wants to explore her ‘dominate’ side with me a little more and I am not fully sure either of us knows fully what that means or how far that goes just yet.

Hmm... Spare bedroom or multi million dollar home with hot babe that’s fire, over twice my age fantasizes about locking up the one thing that gives me the most erotic pleasure so only she can play with it and wants to explore her dominate side? Where does this go from here? My parents are going to freak out. I am going to have to tell them about ‘some’ of this.

Man can life get crazy or what?

4. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    I say sit back and enjoy the ride she will teach you a few things keep us posted

5. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:
    I get messages asking what chastity she has me in. For those of you looking for the loris 2a anti-pull out device she bought me there appears to be one available for the right size individual without a wait. These suckers are not cheap! But as she says you get what you pay for. Even if she removes the cage from the ring I couldn't get my cock out of the cage. I am still perplexed by that! Not until she let me take the screw out holding the ring could I get out of it. There seem to be so many different manufactures and models of these things.

https://www.ewebcart.com/17872/cart...&fmt=html&return=http://www.chastitytube.com/

Had a few hours to do some research and found this.

sissyboi t likes this.
  6. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    What an adorable experience for both of you. I have my hubby in a loris 2a with anti-pull out chastity device and I don't know how one could improve upon it. He has never been able to pull out of it without the key and I LOVE IT, it's super sexy too. She has you all to herself with this thing locked on.

If she is on here I would love to message her if she doesn't mind I may have something you will both adore.

Congratulations. A lot of men would give anything to be in your position.

7. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:
    Yes this damn thing is relentless at accomplishing what it’s designed to do.
    Check your DM.

sissyboi t likes this.
  8. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you darling.

I’ll be sending you a personal question.

9. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    Is she not happy with the Chronovault?

10. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Awesome dude, wish you a lot of fun! Hope this really works out for you, it really does sound too good to be true.

Btw, if you're not already, try adding a little lube or oil under your ball sack where it hits the ring. That could very much help with the morning issues.

I recommend Aquaphor - its petroleum jelly based, but a skin-care product so will heal & soothe any hot spots that do develop - but everyone here seems to have their own preference.

ResponsiblePirate likes this.
  11. ResponsiblePirate

Trades.
    United States, Midwest Region.
    Local Time:
    Congrats to you and your new found chastity experience and KH. This is actually similar to my first experience with chastity. I was an avid user on a very well known link site years ago where my first encounter with chastity came about. The woman I met was about 15 years older than me at the time. She was married in an open relationship and looking to have fun, but also be the dominant one. My first cage she presented to me was a not so comfy cage we both found at a local sex shop. The first week was hell like you are experiencing in the mornings. The morning erections were excruciating and I literally had no way to ask anyone or figure things out at the time. There were no forums or sites like this one that I was aware of at the time. I learned quickly how to accommodate my predicaments and just go along with her flow. I had some amazing times with this woman, and still to this day wonder what she is up to, where she is living etc... I will also say that I learned a lot about chastity in a relationship, and eventually found my current KH because I was openly able to identify my kinks, understand the lifestyle around chastity, and just enjoy life and be happy. I also totally agree with others here and you as well that mature women can teach you a lot about being open and not hold back about their wants and needs in and out of the bedroom. Good luck to you and enjoy this time ! If it doesn’t last at least you know now that this part of you can work with someone else.

bitstripped likes this.
  12. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:
    My argument with it is that I cannot access the key in an emergency without her. It has its place but that is not an emergency key in the true sense.

13. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    you don't need a key, it's just a fear of letting go. It seems as if she wants total trust and total control. The line before a keyholder or a dominant woman is long. I strongly suggest that if you value this woman you strive to meet her needs NOT yours. I assure you there will be no going back, therefore, it would be best if you surrender to her completely and look to a future that will further liberate you. The line is long!

tomf_22033 and Narciso like this.
  14. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    Maybe I just have a more practical mindset, you don’t need an emergency key until there is an emergency. Then you will NEED it. The trust argument goes both ways. She wants your trust in her. She should have trust in you to abide with whatever you agree upon. And your needs are not less important than your partners. Good luck

Guest 2684 likes this.
  15. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    I was locked in a lori tube with no key. My girlfriend moved out of country and i've not seen her since. She did mail the key back six months later. A little wierd but no emergency

tomf_22033 likes this.
  16. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:

Wow... okay i get it. You are right, I am trying not to surrender.

This is like a big step to just give up my orgasms to someone but I am already doing it and she has made it worth while so far. Thanks for the advice I am taking it seriously.

ChasteCel likes this.
  17. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    you talk of giving stuff up, perhaps the focus should be on what you're getting. Do the math it's a no brainer!

18. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:
    Okay I am just going to rant for a few minutes and whatever comes out comes out. No filter. I will come back tomorrow and re-read it and see what I feel about it.

I have so many thoughts going through my mind. This women could probably have just about any guys she wants, she is beautiful, rich, fun, and knows how to treat a man. Why would she want a 23 year old full of hormones and then lock up his cock so he can't use it? She pulled out the love word last night on me. I am feeling I love her. She wants to go further and further and I guess I am just a little scared or something? There is the part of me that feels loved by her wanting to control my cock but there is another part of me that when I get turned on and desperate to want to jerk off and can't I almost get pissed off that I can't. She is totally opening up about all she wants with me now. I have never explored my submissive side and she is using that word more with me. Tonight she has some plans to see how it goes whatever that hell that means. I have always been the alpha male and I will admit the thought of some kind of bondage etc is turning me on but I don't know to what extent. I am new to all this. Feelings are getting involved now in a big way and there is this part of me that says just let go and let her do what she wants if you are having fun but this other part of me is a little frightened of the unknown. So tonight I am going to let her explore some other aspect of her fetish. She knows I am very visual, I like seeing her in leather corsets, and heels. Even the smell of leather is turning me on with this damn cage on. I know she is going to have some really hot lingerie on tonight during this because she had me pick it out online. I will have these images in my head all week and be unable to jerk off to release my sexual frustration. That is the part that is difficult. Tonight I will find out just what her idea of all this is.

There.. End of rant. Now let's see what happens. On my way out in 20 min.

sissyboi t and Rectrix like this.
  19. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Good luck man, hope you enjoy it!

I am slightly jealous, it sounds like you're in a great spot that I wish I was in now ... let alone when I was 23. Enjoy it.

My only advice:

(1) Set a safe word before tonight's festivities begin. If she doesn't want you doing so, this is going to be pushing abuse and you need to rethink.

(2) My god, enjoy it.

Narciso, homebody and subrick like this.
  20. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    sounds like you're more frightened of love than of chastity. love is always a gamble under any circumstances and at any age.

21. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    Take the time you need. Keep communicating with her. Has she joined this site and read your thoughts?

22. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:
    I read all of your advice to just relax and enjoy the process and when I am with her we have so much fun together. So, I get it, what do I have to lose to give this a try? She has convinced me to acquiesce to her wishes. I am really surprised at how good this chastity feels at times and how crazy it can drive me at others. Its really bad in alone time. She makes sure I cannot take my mind off her with frequent text teasing me. She admittedly gets off on the power and control she feels from this she knows how to be sexy doing it.

She convincingly and erotically made her case that if I simply continue to wear this for her she will be turned on focusing on making our experience all that much more pleasing for both of us. How? OMG... Get this... Since I am letting her control the key She will allow me to find any and every way possible to control her with Cunnilingus? She doesn't want to be greedy. The more I study and practice what takes her over the edge and gets her off the better she will study me when she lets me out to make sure I have the best orgasms ever. She intends to mix it up so I don't know what's going to happen. She may edge me and I don't know if I get to cum or get locked back up in the cage. It will all depend on how aggressive I am at keeping her satisfied.

Okay, so my head is spinning as I absorb this. She now has gotten her way to lock me up, control the key so I am incapable of jerking off and releasing any of my sexual frustration without her permission, wiling to giving her all the oral sex she wants so she can get me off when she wants, I am moving in with her in a few weeks and it's somehow turning me on??? What the hell just happening to me? These older women simply do not hold back on their fantasies and are brilliantly skillful at getting what they want.

This morning I get a link to something about how to drive your lover crazy in bed with cunnilingus and she adds, study hard and let's practice tonight.

Does this mean I get out to; I asked?

She said; that's for me to decide now, remember?

I am like thinking to myself, OMG.. I am trapped, I can't say no! WTF?

I keep getting texts about 10 minutes apart...

Are you studying?
    Have you learned anything new?
    Are you thinking of me?
    Will you be so good I let you cum tonight?

Any many other but you get the idea.

After about 3 or 4 messages I am like F it. I have to watch this stupid video so I can make her cum like she has never cum in her entire life before so I get out.

I just keep falling further and further down the rabbit hole.

23. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    that's how it works, just be aware your sexuality will never be the same. Chastity often creates or enhances submission, and for many of us it turns into a dream come true. The young vaniila girls you once sought will no longer thrill you. I suspect that part of your life is over. You have turned the corner for ever more. Enjoy.

Danny15 and Headtrip like this.
  24. subinacan

subinacan New member

Local Time:
    2:04 AM
    How are things going @Cougars Plaything ? Any new developments? You are one lucky, lucky boy.

25. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:
    Well, it’s now official. I am moved in. This is surreal. House keeper, chef, gardeners. I have no idea why anyone would need a house this big? Very intimidating to be honest. To go from losing your job due to COVID to this is really crazy.

I figured it would be more challenging in ways. Seeing her more. Cuddling next to her soft sexy body caged every night is going to take some getting used to. She has no problem allowing me to drool all over her, and the way she set this up was beyond brilliant for her. I’m at a disadvantage she has practice with all this.

What is really perplexing me is that I am getting tremendous pleasure from watching her squirm in pleasure from my tongue. The way she moves her hips and moans is so damn sexy.

She takes a bath every night. If she comes to bed with heels or thigh high boots on that is my queue that I’m going to be licking her pussy tonight and one or both of us is going to get off. If she doesn’t cum I am ‘guaranteed’ to not get out. I can try to get her in the mood anytime but this means she is in the mood. She made it crystal clear that sometimes even if it’s really good for her it’s going to be a no for me, so I never know if I am getting out or not.

I really don’t get it. Women are so different then men. Stroke our cock and we cum. They are so much more complex. Reaching a real good orgasm can be even more complex. I have to get in her head so she feels the connection and love long before the act. Slow and steady seems to win the race. Fortunately for me she gets turned on by control. The more control I give her the more it turns her on. So basically, she is getting every sexual urge satisfied at her whim right now and she somehow has me enjoying it.

Last but not least my first night with her we were having fun taking etc and she surprised me and took off the cage, crawled into bed, got between my legs shook her finger at me and said no matter what do not cum. You have to tell me when you are close but do not cum or you won’t cum for a long time. WTF? She squeezed my balls and said do you understand? Yes!

She started sucking and stroking my cock and it didn’t take long and I was so ready to cum but I stopped her. She was like ‘you can get closer then that, come on stop playing with me.’ Get closer but don’t you dare cum. After what seemed like several attempts she said she could tell when I was really getting close or not. She got me so close I was twitching, she stopped and smiled. There it is she said. You were close that time. She stopped and explained she was studying my reactions. We talked and when I lost my erection I was leaking like crazy and she locked me back up. She said we’re going to practice that some more this week!

Man did I want to jerk off after that. I have never been denied like that!

More later gotta run.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice