Cornerstones

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by PouchPantyLover, Jul 9, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    I was reading another thread and it got me curious as to what the cornerstones of everyone's FLR's would be. Let's say minimum of one and maximum of four that you can list in your response. It can be physically oriented or emotionally oriented or a combination of both. Mine would be "love" (emotional), "domination" (physical) and "control" (both physical and emotional).

Love is the starting point as my wife and I love each other. When all else fails we come back to that. People that love each other show it in many different ways. Accidentally we discovered the benefits of orgasm control through a game we decided to play together because we love each other. Love guides the following two cornerstones and allows us to experience them without fear that would exist in the absence of love.

I'm going to start an argument here, but chastity is domination. A keyholder takes dominion over a males orgasm, that is a form of domination. For us this was a gateway drug into domination. Certainly others go further than us and some find no appeal in going as far as we have. To each their own, but when my wife and I are clicking her domination of me is liberating for us both.

Control is what seems to always bring us back to this lifestyle after a break away. She wants it and I want her to have it. I can not give it to her, she must take it. Once she has the reins firmly in her grip she can ride me wherever she wants. Unlike the prior two that are distinctly emotional (love) and domination (physical) this is really both.

How about your cornerstones?

QueenB and Rectrix like this.
  2. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    For us, my KH likes to be waited on like a princess. If it takes me being locked to stay focused and serve her as I have committed to, then that is what happens. However, the kick-off of the FLR was to try and build more romance between us, and hopefully get her to think about me in that way more often...so far so good.

PouchPantyLover likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    I agree with you here, but I would add commitment to. My madam lives to dominate and control, both physically and mentally. And these are her biggest turn ons, and needs. indeed she has said the most turned on she has ever been was the moment she snapped the lock shut on my cage, she said the knowing she was in full control of me, and how committed I was to her to agree to it, was the biggest rush she has had.
    So for us it is love, domination, control and commitment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice