Communication is the real key

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 8306, Sep 23, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    I’m curious to know the things in your life that have been improved by having chastity in it.
    And of these things why do you think chastity has improved it?

For me: the ability to communicate my needs better, being able to take control of a situation, to trust someone. These are just a few reasons I have :lockkey:

LP :kiss:

Guest 3729, corsac, LatexMiss and 2 others like this.
  2. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    I listen better, interrupt less.

Now, what were you saying?

Rectrix likes this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    I cannot speak for how she was before,, I asked her to hold my key after a few months of dating. She has told me that she has never been able to speak so freely with anyone, express her desires and fantasies, or had the courage to physically act on these before we started going down this path.

She has told me how much this has spilled into her life. She said she is more confident at work, started speaking her mind and stopped getting pushed around.

Relationship wise, being free to communicate about our sexual needs and desires is certainly great, but where we really have gotten further than any relationship I’ve been in, is to be able to communicate when things aren’t going well or upsetting. About a year after chastity we headed towards a more FLR that includes discipline. This helped her discuss what was wrong, immediately vent and correct the behavior, and then have it resolved with no passive aggressive sulking or resentment.

Being able to express myself about sex, gender, kinks, and desires has always been tough for me, chastity seems to force my hand. I also tend to not express how I’m feeling, this makes talking about it almost a need.

All in all it shows the trust level and deepens our knowledge of it.

Xileh, Guest 3729, Unlucky and 2 others like this.
  4. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    She’s not holding my key but I still have become more attentive to her and her needs

5. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    My Miss and I have always been madly in love and the best of friends. That being said there was still room for improvement in myself and my male behavior, chastity was the key to that change. One important thing chastity really helped me be more open with my Miss and explain my emotions in a respectful tone and manner, versus just bottling them up only to explode later at something small and stupid.

Because Chastity has made me more vulnerable to my Miss in so many ways, that feeling of vulnerability has really encouraged me to open up and express myself no matter what we're talking about. It's a very freeing feeling to be so open, it's ironic that a little cock cage would be the start to why I feel more free and comfortable with myself lol. Miss has always been open with me in talking about her emotions and now I'm a better listener than I have ever been in the past. Miss also exploits my vulnerability because now she's not afraid to hold back and tell me how things are or how they are going to be. Overall our communication is stronger, we have an even better relationship and it's more about expressing our love for each other over anything else.

Joey love and Rectrix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice