Comfortable in Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by love2submit, Mar 24, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. love2submit

love2submit Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    Having read a number of posts regarding the length of time that slaves are kept in chastity and how increasing the time locked up must be done gradually, I wanted to comment that I am at a point now where being locked for more than a week is beginning to become more comfortable physically that is. I have a MM Jailbird and it has taken several months of wearing off and on for a few days at a time to reach the point where I don't have some pain and chafing. My KH also seems more inclined to keep me locked up for more than a week. It has taken her quite a while to warm to the idea of being a Key Holder but I think she is beginning to enjoy her role. I'm hopeful that she'll begin to lock me up for longer periods and then vary the length of time so that I won't know how long I could be locked. I suppose that being comfortable in chastity is a good thing for my Key Holder is a good thing - I'm not so sure it's good for me. I'm curious to know what others experiences have been in getting comfortable with chastity and how long it has taken your Key Holder to really start to enjoy her role.

2. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    We had a few false starts trying to get used to chastity devices, At first I bought a cheap metal one and worn it on and off for around a week before seeing how long I could go locked up constant and made it to 3 days before I started to get sores from rubbing, I then had a couple of days healing and made the mistake of buying a cheap CB6000S which snapped after just 4 days and nearly cut my skin which wasn't good so then we got a genuine CB3000 and the quality was noticeable right away over the cheap one. I started with this on and off for around a week trying to work out the best size rings and spacers before being locked without access to any keys and so far have gone 11 days but I am starting to get sore and mistress allowed removal of the device for inspection and cleaning (while supervised) and said I was chafing under my scrotum which seems to be a common problem, but it wasn't bad so she locked me back up.

I must admit its starting to rub more and just taking each day as it comes, But it is certainly true what they say...you cant buy a device and go straight into being locked up perminantly until your body had adjusted itself to the device, After all your body thinks it shouldn't be there so tries to make it known that's its there by chafing.

I would also be interested to hear from other peoples "bedding in" experiences :)

3. Knight1115

Knight1115 Submissive

Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    Hey guys, It deff takes some time getting used to devices. I had got a cheep metal one too but it pinched really bad when i tryed to wear it 24/7. So then I got the cb6ks also and after a day or 2 getting the right sized rings n spacers I atempted to wear it for a week with out unlocking. Big mistake lol. I had bad chafing and big red swollen spot on my dick, so after a week of healing and talking to a few people on here about my problem my KH and I decided to give it another go. I started useing Vaseline 2 times a day one after my shower in the am and one time b4 bed and it help an amazing amout with the chafing and rubbing sore spots. I also in the shower put on a body lotion that helps rebuild n strenghten skin and make sure i get clean with a q tip and apply it everywhere i can. Now my KH adds a week everytime i meet my goal and I only get to take it off once a week to get deep cleaning if needed. Ive been locked a month and most of the time I forget im even wearing a device till I try to get hard lol. But it might b something you want to try out to help get even more comfortable in chastity. As for my KH she loves being a dom n I wouldnt want it any other way :)

4. isi15

isi15 Member

Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    I am in permanent chastity for a period of four months and my Mistress will increase my time chastity.

5. mikegreen1

mikegreen1 Locked up Member

contractor
    Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    Once you have mastered about 2 weeks, I think the time after that is just a number. Not alot changes on a daily basis physically. You might be mentally screwed, but thats all part of the fun right? Get past the two weeks and you can go forever!

Epiladdy and buzz like this.
  6. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    This time around it's 10 weeks since my last orgasm but I've only been locked for the last two and a half weeks in a Jailbird (24/7). It's very comfortable and hygienic. The main difficulty I find with long-term wear is trying to shave while it's on and not shaving bits that will get rubbed which causes spots and pain. It's also important to use a good moisturizing lotion on your scrotum so that everything can move around freely. It's taken several years for my wife to get on board.

7. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    The first 7-10 days is always the worst and I find it so bad that I question myself when I am granted an orgasm whether I want it and have to go through the 7-10 days again.
    Things do settle down but the frustration continues to build at a slower rate as time goes on.
    Longest stint was 7 months, now past that and looking forward to more than 1 year.
    I am only unlocked to replace a device or for medical appointments. There is no excuse that requires my penis to be out of its cage.
    Could not be happier with life and my relationship.
    The key was and as I always say, forget the ball trap devices, get a peircing and enjoy the ride rather than the chaffing and discomfort.

Chast Excited likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice