Combine chastity device with ball stretcher?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Mux, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Mux

Mux MuxIsLocked

Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    I was considering combining the chastity device with a ball stretcher or something similar to keep the 'stuff' into place.

I needn't be very heavy as I don't really intend to stretch but I was hoping it could help keeping the stuff in place.

During night time erections the CD pulls on the sack pretty imprressively and I have that burning sensation once in a while when the Vaseline has worn off.

So, I wonder if it would then be a wise thing to do to put something around the scrotum that resists this pull even more. I think it could hurt like hell.

Or maybe it would be a wise thing to do to ensure the erection stays really put and the whole pulling is a thing of the past.

Basically my idea for this is to make the night time erections less 'intrusive' (please, let me have a whole night's sleep!).

Do any of you have any experience with this? What kind of ball device whould you recommend?

Thanks!

Craemos likes this.
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    just wanted to bump this thread and see if anyone has tried this. Thinking of trying it myself but might be difficult with high and tight scrotum.

3. Chris with PA

Chris with PA Active member

IT
    Leipzig, Germany
    Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    For me the CB acts as a ball stretcher. While the ball sac is quite relaxed in the afternoon and evening, it is very tight during and after the attempted erction in the morning. So i feel quite a force pressing on the balls. I hope this brings a stretching effect sooner or later.

4. cbwillie

cbwillie Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    I have the same problem but would also like to try this. Also I don't seem to have the issue with erections pulling my balls. The CB sleeve is quite snug around my penis and stops the erection getting that far so I am not able to get an erection only the start. Do other people experience this?

5. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I have in the past fitted a ball stretcher while wearing a CD. Fun for a while, but pain after a while. Bigger pain than ever I had from the CD pulling on them on it's own.

6. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
  7. Chris with PA

Chris with PA Active member

IT
    Leipzig, Germany
    Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    I would be happy if my balls came far enough through the CB to apply a ball stretcher. At the moment I am happy with the stretching applied by the CB itself (particularly in the morning). I hope to get some stretching over time...

8. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    I find it can pinch between the ball stretcher and the base and cage rings. That practical detail aside, it's fun for a scene, but not for long term wear. I have two steel oval ball stretchers... lots of fun.

I'm happy with the 1/4" base-ring to cage gap I've settled into. I never slip out now. I've got one wiley ball that loves to go hide.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice