Christmas gifts for our Mistresses....

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Guest 3729, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    Wondering what good ideas are out there for lifestyle related Xmas gifts for our Mistresses. I’m going to get her a new hitachi want for sure as I think she has worn out the other lol. I know to stay away from fetish clothing because she considers that more of a gift for me than her. We have a good collection of toys too so that’s even become difficult to find new and exciting toys that I know she’ll want to try. Perhaps I’ll take a more sentimental approach to our “Chastity Christmas” and make the gift more about what our relationship has evolved into.
    Any ideas are welcome and I’ll also post mine when I come up with something ;)

borbulls1961 likes this.
  2. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    I started to get her an engraved leather spanker from Etsy but then I stopped. It seems like I could find something better to give her.

borbulls1961 and Guest 3729 like this.
  3. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    I am giving my Mistress a gift certificate for a tattoo

Guest 3729 likes this.
  4. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    So far I’ve gotten my mistress a Prince Albert (for me obviously). But it’s a gift that his sure to pay heavy dividends for her! So I guess I got her an investment for Christmas? :)

Guest 3729 likes this.
  5. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    I got her a Morse code anklet with an intimate meaning that would not be picked up by others

Guest 3729 likes this.
  6. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    Actually I got two. One silver, one gold

borbulls1961 likes this.
  7. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    F783B589-B28D-4B3D-8A94-1D3701609506.png I ended up staying away from any fetish clothing or gear for my mistress for Christmas as that’s usually seen more for me. The gift I got her was not an original idea by any means but she was very pleased with it nonetheless. I know many of our female partners own hitachi wand style vibrators. My wife’s original name brand hitachi died a couple of years ago and I bought her an aftermarket replacement. The replacement was a much cheaper product but still did what it’s supposed to do. One of the things that’s been a pain in the ass about these hitachi wands is that the electrical cords for these are way to short. I have an 8 ft extension cord I also used
    which fixed the freedom and maneuverability of the vibrator. As her aftermarket vibrator was a couple years old now I did a search of newer name brand models. I found a cordless rechargeable name brand hitachi! While it was a bit expensive for me at $90 it still seemed well worth it having to not deal with a cord (especially when staying in hotels). I forgot how nice the quality of the name brand hitachis are. The silicon ball in the end is a nice heavy rubber and the way it transfers the vibrations is incredible, seems more focused than the cheaper knock off versions. Anyway, best $90 I spent, I recommend this gift for anyone’s female partner who doesn’t already have one Xmas or not. I promise she won’t be disappointed!

Guest 2684 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice