Chinese small belts A277 & A271

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by HerProperty, Sep 30, 2019.

1. HerProperty

HerProperty Explorer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    Being a longtime user of my current Steelworxx steelheart I decided to take a test on the Chinese devices and ordered following through ebay:
    A271: https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Design...ainless-Steel-Chastity-Belt-A271/232969340124
    A277: https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Design...ainless-Steel-Chastity-Belt-A277/232113682667

Main idea with the purchases were to test how the shorter cage would fit and maybe making new order with given specs.
    Also, as being uncut, the open end was subject to be tested, as I would expect, there is flesh poking here and there through the bars and as it being sensitive it can be a deal breaker.
    Also, I haven't never used combined lock yet and it would be nice to see the difference with the usual external lock what I am using.

Size:
    Tube is one size, rings available from 40mm to 50mm, I did pick 50mm on both of these. On steelheart I am using 45mm.

Delivery:
    Package arrived quickly on the destination, 14 days.

First impressions:
    Both belts look on surface great. With the 271 I noticed that the front part of the cage is not totally aligned with the tube, leaving a small gap (0.1/0.2mm? or so) on the left side of the device, visible on the eye nevertheless.
    They are well made in a sense, that there is no moving parts when combined and the lock aligns well, there is no resistance with the locking mechanism which during first tests would make it difficult to use.

They are small, compared on my current steelheart, but also cute, in a way.

Metals:
    I did run small magnet test with basic fridge magnet, only place where I did notice that the magnet has little pull towards the metal is on the tube entry, it does not stick it super hard, but just so that it is noticeable. That part as you can see from the image, is flat, so maybe it just connects on that better than on the rounded outside.

First testing:
    Due of the gap of A271 I decided to start the test with A277.
    The A ring with 50mm seemed to be a correct pick, at least for now, it fits nicely and at least for now it's not too loose.
    Tube itself was snug, but it was not that difficult to get in. It is comfortable and on the flaccid state I am now filling the tube pretty much to the end, which is not the case with my steelheart.
    Also it does prevent erections quite nicely, it starts to build up but... yeah, nothing more then.

For now I'm trying this without pulling foreskin back and it indeed has some flesh poking around, as suspected. I will see how this is with jeans.

I will test the A271 also when I have worn this awhile, just to see how the another tube ending will feel, but most likely due of the gap, I wont be using it.

One question:
    as I've understood, the 304 steel (what this should be) can be a bit magnetic and if it snaps on it clearly and tightly, it's not what it's promised to be, have I understood correctly.

I shall updated the experiences as time passes by, but for now I've already got quite good results (size, open end) for the money I spent.

2. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:20 AM
    I have the slightly longer A272. I've worn this on and off for over two years, and 24/7 for the last 18 months. Mine appears to be 304 (the numbers are stamped inside the tube section). The ends of the tube are welded stainless (some 300 or 18-8 series). I've had no rusting or staining, nor any skin irritations. I do not have a gap, and the workmanship on mine was excellent.

300 series stainless can develop some magnetic attraction from cold working (bending, forming, etc.), so the slight attraction to a fridge magnet is not unusual.

The ring seems to be a cast stainless, also 18-8 or 302/304 series. Again, have not had any issues in over 2 years.

I broke 2 barrel locks; one from filing down the sharp edges, and the other just disintegrated. I found a supplier that had better quality locks - you can spot them because the tumblers are held in with brass pins (visible on the flat section) instead of a small bit of brass sheet pressed or stamped onto the section that holds the tumblers. Or just buy a good one from the Holy Trainer site, or a Burg-Wachter 6mm on Amazon.

Personally, I prefer the "observatory end" of the 271/272 because it makes it easier to use at a urinal. Others prefer the more enclosed ends.

I think I paid $30 - $35 US. Surprisingly, the best device I've owned.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  3. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    I have the one in the first link you’ve posted and I have worn it for 3 years and it’s still in perfect condition. It’s the most comfortable cage I’ve ever owned but am retiring it in a months time hopefully. I now have in my possession and will be wearing a $700 Behind Barz chastity belt because there is no way you can cheat it. If the little ball trap cage was as secure as the chastity belt it would be a no brainer for me to continue wearing it. It makes me sad to shelf it but Mistress wants real security around my waist. I can’t blame her

4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I'm in the A273, which is basically the A271 without the solid tube, and so shorter. Love the ergo back ring (I'm a 45) and the short length. If I could modify I'd probably make the cage ID 34 or 35 instead of 32.

5. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The snug fit didn't work well for me on the 273/274 style, because I had too much edema from my skin swelling out of the bars. But the snug fit on the 272 works out perfectly for me.

6. HerProperty

HerProperty Explorer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    Update: So I've now worn A277 for this week, every now and then, maybe a bit more off time and checking status than when usually locked.
    50mm A-Ring, even when it at start felt correct, I encountered few cases of ball sliding, so the 45mm would be better for this. Let's see if the upcoming belts, couple of additional chine but with 45mm ring are compatible with each other.

The foreskin poking through the bars seems to be the biggest annoyance with this belt, overall it feels and sits good but the snips what you randomly get for whatever position change / chaffing to undies is unpleasant and can very well lead me to abandon these and ordering a smaller steelheart. I don't know if it just takes time to get used for those but it has been sometimes a real pain in a ...
    I did short test also with the A271 and it did not feel any better, might have been less snips overall, but the open head indeed exposed more flesh for chaffing.

Thank you Tom for these, I was suspecting that small magnetic attraction could be normal.
    Good point also on the lock, I will for sure take a look on these.

Tom Allen likes this.
  7. BunnyAthalus

BunnyAthalus Long term member

Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    How do you guys go with being uncut?

One of my biggest issues is that i always have to pull my foreskin to the front, because if it's not and i'm "compressed" at the back of my cage near the ball trap, wherever it's folded of wrinkled will start to hurt like hell and burn after a while...... and yet pulling the foreskin to the front creates the problem where i pinch my foreskin on everything.

Super annoying.

Has anyone got a fully covered cage at the tip of the cage??

8. Lås&slå

Lås&slå Member

Local Time:
    8:20 AM
    Love the rings on these models, but the ID33mm is too narrow, even after shaving off and rounding the rectangular rings with a dremel :\

Think the birdcage/fruitslicer tips are better for (alot of) foreskin, since I could O with the peeslot....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice