Chastity book club

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lock667, Jul 12, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    This was a suggestion I posted on another site, thought someone here might enjoy it:

Has anyone ever used forced reading as a task for a locked sub? For example, force them to read a book they aren't interested in (Twilight, the bible, a text book) then do a book report as a condition of release.

You could even set a minimum number of books by a certain date or add time based on the missed count.

2. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    While the concept of “forced” reading is an interesting one, I am more interested in what the women of this site would want men to read (either by force or by choice.) Of course, the boys here are also welcome to add books, but please focus on books that have been suggested to you by a woman instead of books you found on your own. If possible, please add why it is of significance to you.

I got this idea from one femdom who posted online that she expects her subs to read literature from black feminist authors.

Two categories that might interest others here:
    1) Feminist books which might include both fiction and non-fiction. Examples would be books and stories that help men understand both the power and plight of women in society.
    2) Relationship books which might focus on love, communication, female led relationships, chastity, D/s, or otherwise building relationships.

I’ll start with “Five Love Languages,” by Gary Chapman. This was recommended to me by a female therapist who was kind enough to give me some helpful relationship advice. I was able to use this book to start a conversation with my vanilla Goddess and better understand how she benefitted from our relationship and how I could serve her better.

I would think that any good boy would want to learn how his better half sees the world and how to live in it for her benefit.

Your turn. Suggest a book and tell us why you recommend it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice