Chastity As A Health Tool

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Thomas Gangman, Aug 24, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    Well, I had the yearly physical and did not go well. My wife un-caged me for the event and the only thing that went well was the prostate exam. My blood pressure still goes up and down, my sugar level went up, triglycerides are up, and I was told to lose at least 15 pounds, 20 would be better.

Needless to say, my wife is pissed and while she understand my bad eating and lack of exercise are the result of trying to keep safe from Coronavirus, she lost 2 pounds and is in better shape with her exercise regime. While we are not the extreme chastity/FLR lifestyle, we do take our chastity quite seriously. She took my cages and locked them in her office safe and will be kept and administered by her as I meet certain conditions. I will remain un-caged until October 1st and if I lose more than 5 pound by then, will be locked up for October. If I fail to meet the 5 pound goal, no more chastity.

If I lose greater than 5 pounds and my cage re-locked on October 1st, I must lose the entire 20 pound by November1st of the cage will not come off until I do. I tried to reason he said 15, but her house her rules. Until I lose the 20 pounds, no chastity, no sex, and only 2 milkings by October 1st. If I get caught masturbating, no sex with her until 6 months after I lose the 20 pounds.

Its only been 3 days and I miss my cage and the games we usually play. The good news is I started riding the bike and went from 3 miles to 4 with a goal of doing 10 miles every day. That will be followed up with an exercise plan she wrote down and my first weigh in is set for Friday.

2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    This is very interesting. I love the notion of chastity as a tool for health and longevity.

I noticed her punishment includes BOTH taking away and applying chastity.

May I humbly suggest you incorporate intermittent fasting into your fitness regimen....

Miffy likes this.
  3. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    Intermittent fasting a very wise idea which I practice as do many others I reckon-it's a beneficial type of stress

NiteOwl and Lazlo Toth like this.
  4. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    Good luck. 10 miles a day is very doable, but the hills of Northern NJ can be as bad as Colorado. I rode 24 miles the other day and had 1,970 ft of climb. That is comparable amount of climb to a ride my bro did in Summit county, CO. PM me if you are interested in flat rides. I know of a couple.

5. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    There are plenty of spiritual traditions that view the male's semen as a life giving force, not only giving life to the woman's egg but also to the man himself. They also recommend abstinence from orgasms for men as a way to prolong his life. This is a common thought in Tantric traditions for example.
    As me and my husband are spiritual people, we keep this in mind. He's 19 years older than me and I plan to keep him around for as long as possible, so orgasms won't be included in the deal too often.

Rogu, tegelad, filltee and 8 others like this.
  6. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    @mrsl.lilith, that is a very thoughtful and loving approach for your husband. I can think of no more romantic, loving and kind action to take with a man. Profligate waste of semen may very well hasten death.

And to what ends is semen expulsion for the male when not striving for a child? Mere moments of pleasure in exchange for potentially years of happy life together.

It would be the cruel mistress, indeed, who induced ejaculation any more than she thought absolutely necessary.

Thank you for posting.

Laz

Rogu and MRS.Lilith like this.
  7. NiteOwl

NiteOwl New member

Programmer Analyst
    U.S.A.
    Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    We have been doing this for several months - works quite well. There are also health benefits to fasting too, aside from weight control.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i hope it all rigt what it says here cos i will live a long long time then.

9. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Exactly, that's how I feel about it too. I care about my sub's health, and this regimen is part of keeping him as fit as possible :)

Rogu and TheRealAdam like this.
  10. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    Prolongs life in mice a little bit is all I knew was proven in the lab-good for maintaining a high level of energy similar to the effects of chastity in some though I think

11. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    Life prolonging therapy will be offered not too far off in the future though I have heard from some rather clever people

12. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Imagine the NIH enforcing male chastity as a means to improve the health of the UK.....

JackStrap and LukeVallentine like this.
  13. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    How loving and thoughtful. He's a lucky man.

MRS.Lilith likes this.
  14. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    When my wife has wanted to lose weight, the fastest she has ever dropped was when she did the 5/2 diet. 2 days in a row are eating just 500 calories a day, with the remaining 5 eating at or near maintenance, the weight simply melted off her. The two days are mentally tough, but its such a short sharp hit it doesn't overly tax the body. Key is not to simply "make up" the calories you didn't consume during those 2 days though.

Not sure if you track what you eat now, but there is an app, myfitnesspal that you can use to record and track all meals and exercise. It establishes your base needs and takes into account goals and timeframe, giving you a daily target. It even tracks your maco's (protein, fats, carbs, sugars, salt etc) so that you don't just binge on one particular segment of food.

I have used it to both gain weight (when I was weightlifting / building muscle) and lose weight. Very effective tool if you are disciplined enough to use it (and if you can abstain from orgasm without a cage, I'd hazard a guess you are disciplined enough ;))

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  15. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thanks NZSenator. I swear by intermittent fasting. Over the past year I have gravitated towards the OMAD (One Meal A Day) scheme. I spend less time preparing meals, enjoy the one meal I have MUCH more, and becoming leaner in the process.

The medical community hates this, naturally, because there is nothing to sell. You simply extend the time period where you are not eating.

On a light note, my wife seems to have forgotten the "intermittent" part when it comes to my orgasms......

Miffy likes this.
  16. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Lots of ways to skin a cat, but at the end of the day, only way to lose weight is if caloric intake is less than calories required. You can increase the amount of calories you "need" through exercise, active lifestyle, physical work etc.

My maintenance level is around 2500-2700 calories a day (sedentary job with not much activity) so if I am wanting to do something with my weight, I adjust from there (when I was increasing weight, I'd aim for around 3000 - 3200 or so, easy to achieve with processed / crap food but more difficult if you stick to "clean" eating). It was when I wanted to drop 10kg (22lbs) that I really learned the value of food and that eating a larger quantity of low cal foods (like carrot sticks for example) helped make me feel fuller, longer. It also made me realise the "empty calories" that are in things like beer or potato crisps.

Good luck to the OP

MissyB likes this.
  17. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    I dont really know as i had never been fat, in fact i have the oppositte issue, i am on the skinny side

But dont stop eating or change much the things you do, just burn more than you eat. My sister tried many diets and well, she had an amazing body, after all this non sense during years, well, at least she is still pretty. Not eating or doing weird things will destroy your body and no surgery will fix that

I am pretty sure you can do some exercises to fix your issue, i am not much into that but all cardio ones will fit, i sweat during planks or other stuff but i guess it is not as efective as proper ones like running

18. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Saturday was not looking good for being outside by thee pool so my wife had a bug up her butt. She decided a weigh-in was in order and I lost 7 pounds in over a week. This was actually quite easy, I stopped the nightly ice cream treat, cookies with lunch, and a daily chocolate bar. In addition, I drove over a few towns to bicycle ride and now up to 5 miles a day.

since it was slightly drizzling, I told her I was going to power wash all the furniture and deck and by the time I was done at 2pm, the sun started to come out. The rest of the day was spent swimming by the pool and a nice evening was had.

Sunday we a similar day by the pool and when it was close to dinner time my wife mixed us a few drinks. A short time later I knew she was up with something when I started getting erections. She had mixed my sildenafil into my drink and her goal was to get me aroused. We started to play by throwing all the cushions on the deck and the day ended up with me satisfying her and I got to orgasm as well.

the downside is I still have not been given my cage back, but there is hope. The agreement is for me to loose another 2 pounds by Friday and keep it off until Monday. We have a small get together planned with 2 other couples and the hope is I don’t pig out and gain weight. If I keep the weight off, I get my cage back to wear only during the day.

19. NZSenator

Local Time:
    2 pounds is merely water weight, you can fluctuate by that on any given day. If you reduce the sodium in your diet, you'll retain less water. Do some exercise and sweat, weight will temporarily fall off.

Biggest changes when I wanted to drop weight was the reduction in alcohol (a beer is about 170cals, a wine about 120) and empty "calorie high" snacks (chips, crackers, biscuits etc). Youve seen that by not having icecream, chocolate bar etc.

20. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    After a dismal weekend of not being able to sit by the pool this weekend, I finally got some good news. We tried to sit outside, but the cool breeze and dampness has warned us it’s time to start closing the pool for the season. This action saddens the wife and usually also leads to a chilly day for me. We decided to use the hot tub which we keep open all year and she decided it was time for a weigh in to verify weight loss. I had been so good, cut out all the ice cream, candy, and cookies, long walks and riding the bike, and even some weight training. I see a big difference in my body and feel it in the clothes, while my arm and legs feel tighter.

she pulled me up into the bathroom and made me strip and get on the scale, imagine our surprise when it showed I lost 16 pounds in the last month. She rubbed my arms, legs, stomach and ass and told me to wait for her in the hot tub. Like a good little boy I did and was rewarded by her walking outside to the tub naked and holding 2 cups filled with wine. The cup was halfway empty when she started to kiss me and when she got worked up sat on the edge of the tub allowing me access and did I lick. After 2 nicely vocal orgasms, she had me sit on the edge and got me semi hard (no sildenafil prior) and sucked me off, showing me the result before swallowing and leaving.

She left the tub to brush her teeth and when she returned, presented me with my cage and the key. I will be on self directed lockup until the 30th when she will assume control, in the meantime I am to wear the cage and break my self back into 24x7. My first cycle was only 5 hours, she had slipped some sildenafil into our dinner wine and an hour later had me remove the cage for some last bit of fun, if I lose at least 2 more pounds, I will have one more shot at her before the 30th, our lockup party and beginning of the contest.

JackStrap and LukeVallentine like this.
  21. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Wonderful progress. Glad you are on your way to your goal. It only takes a little self control, eliminating some calories and increasing exercise to make a big change, if you stay with it. Good luck going forward.

jemima likes this.
  22. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    #22 filltee, Sep 21, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    My Lady is younger than me and has maybe read something similar to this and as she has pointed out women generally out live men anyway so in the interest of keeping me around a while longer we now have an additional reason for restricting my orgasms.

Not that she needs any excuses my Lady has not let me have an orgasm since she became my KH

MRS.Lilith likes this.
  23. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on your loss! That’s fantastic! Keep up the good work, it can only be a good thing!!

JackStrap likes this.
  24. 1st Lock 7/25/20

Local Time:
    As someone who lost 65lbs over the last 14 months, take it slow, try not to deprive yourself. I decided to cut out one meal a day and replace it with a healthy light alternative. Other 2 meals normal eating, cut down soda and sugars, reasonable exercise regimine.

25. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice. I cut down on the candy bars, ice cream every night, cookies, and other snacks eaten out of boredom. My exercise regimen increased, doing laps in the pool when the weather was nice and biking over in a really flat town. I'm eating 3 good meals a day, but more vegetables and less processed foods. Really should have done this years ago, but needed a good lecture from the Doctor and a worse one from the wife. Actually not missing the junk food and even had a beer or two each week.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice