Chastity and weight control

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tracker1, Apr 27, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Tracker1

Tracker1 Active member

Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    I don’t really understand why chastity isn’t more popular. It is useful for so many things. An example might be weight control. I was locked up and told I was not getting out until I had dropped 35 pounds. My KH then teased me relentlessly, mostly by wearing a brief little T-shirt around the house with no bra or panties. I dropped the 35 pounds in two months! I didn’t have to take any drugs or have any surgical procedures or spend a lot of time and energy exercising. I weigh myself every day and I know that if I gain any weight over my target weight (200 pounds) I will get a good hard spanking. And another one every day I am over the target. I know what those spankings are like and I always keep my weight a few pounds under so I don’t run any risks. I haven’t had one yet (for that reason)!

Doesn’t this sound like something millions of overweight guys need and want? How come those millions are not locking up??

seasoned, John, O2beyoursub and 2 others like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    A few people have mentioned this on here before and it does seem to be a successful approach. Good luck

3. Weeble

Weeble Active member

Milton Keynes, UK
    Local Time:
    Weight loss requires a change of lifestyle. If chastity is what it takes to change your lifestyle then good on you. Many people need many different sorts of motivation.

true42 likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I totally agree! For me chastity helps with my weight not by getting a release, but by my device being uncomfortable if I put weight on again.

5. eurolicious

eurolicious Active member

Local Time:
    We use this for my yearly Spring diet. Of course this year I had been locked a lot anyway, but she let me out and asked what day I was starting my diet. Then 3 days before the order was given. I cut out carbs and sugar, and this year we have worked hard to eliminate seed oils and foods with dirty ingredients. Its a rabbit hole, but US food is allowed all kinds of poison that's illegal elsewhere (exaple 'Extra Vigin Olive oil" isn't required to have any olive oil in it!!!!).....don't get me started! Losing the Winter weight has been easier this year with the changes....and the cage is staying after I hit the goal it seems....

6. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    3:39 PM
    Well you should tell all those millions of obese people, that chastity is helping them to loose weight.

You can be proud to have gained so much weightloss. It isnt easy.

But honestly do I think loosing weight should be because of you who wants it.

You should do it out of yourself, not because your KH gives you negative feedback.
    Positive feedback is way better, and the best, if you understood yourself why you should loose weight.

Health, looking good, getting bulky, getting your life controlled and so on.
    Not because of spankings.

7. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    That's how I got started with chastity.... Incentive to lose weight. I was self locking.

8. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Question to piggy back on this thread. For those that have lost weight (talking 30-50 lbs or 13-22 kg or 2-3.5 stone) did your base ring size get smaller as well. I'm currently ~8 Lbs down and was wondering if during my weight loss if I would expect to need to get smaller rings or not. Thanks ahead of time.

9. Tracker1

Tracker1 Active member

Local Time:
    Ha! *I* was the one who proposed the idea to my KH! I had been trying to lose weight for months -- years! -- and all I did was gain and gain, leaving me utterly miserable. Chastity might have saved my life!

seasoned and John like this.
  10. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    What would happen if you stopped chastity?

11. Tracker1

Tracker1 Active member

Local Time:
    I used chastity to lose the weight. Now that it is lost I have to worry about gaining it back, which I have done dozens of times. The threat of a good hard spanking is doing that, and succeeding. I am not sure if that counts as chastity or not.

12. Weeble

Weeble Active member

Milton Keynes, UK
    Local Time:
    I'm not quite in your bracket yet but I'm down 24lbs since February and I haven't noticed a change in the fitting

NsToy likes this.
  13. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    I did chastity for weight loss a few years ago. I only wanted to lose 10 lbs. I was locked all week, weigh in was on Friday. I had to lose 1 full pound a week to be unlocked on the weekend. I only missed one week of losing that 1 lb!

John and NsToy like this.
  14. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Great job. I'm not there yet, just starting.

15. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I lost maybe five kilos since november.

I achieved this reduction from 102 kilos to 97 maybe 96 now by going to gym and eating properly.
    Alkoholconsumption zero. Less carbohydrates. And if, less white wheat.

I gained much musclemass, but unfortunatedly didnt do a photodocumentation or measurement of bodyfat.
    Weight doesnt equal weight. 100 kilos of muscle os healthier than just fat n bones.

No spanking or chastity needed. Just the will of feeling healthy. NOT feeling the belly rub against the pullover or tshirt. Being able to easily lift the woman and children being able to do some more pullups than 0.5 and of course looking good.

My achievements. Better concentration, no brain fog, less belly fat. I can see my cock or cage without pulling in the belly and feel muchmuch better. No tiredness anymore. No exhaustment by walking stairs. Back pain reduced. And so on.

The chastity cage looks really good now on me and my wife enjoys fisting me doggy style muchmuch better now.

This is the motivation for my weight transformation.

16. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Currently working on losing about 15kg (around 30-35 pounds).

Started the "official" diet a week or so ago.

But I've been on an unofficial diet for most of the past year, which resulted in me actually gaining 20 pounds, so this is tougher than it sounds.

littleguy3 likes this.
  17. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    For several months at a time, Mistress puts me on Her "corset Diet". When on it, I am requiired to log everything eaten on a spreadsheet, look up all the foods in the MyFitnessPal app and record the nutrients of what I eat. Whenever my total carb consumed in a day is greater than 40 grams, I am required to wear a steel boned corset, laced tightly by Her, for a minimum 5 hours, the following day After She laces me in, She locks a leather belt around my tiny waist so that I can't loosen the laces.

It sounds fun and sexy and I do enjoy being laced into it, but after 3-4 hours, it becomes difficult to breathe while standing or when seated upright. Over the years, I've managed to lose about 60 pounds and have been suxxessful at keeping it off.

John likes this.
  18. Tracker1

Tracker1 Active member

Local Time:
    Great. In my experience keeping it off is THE challenge.

19. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    I lost 25 lbs without even trying when my Wife began enforcing chastity.
    I was just busy rubbing Her feet and watching Her cum so I stopped going in for that late night snack/dinner.
    I could lose another 20 and I’d probably be close to my ideal weight.
    This 20, however, is not coming off so easy.
    This week I’ve asked Her to help so we’ve agreed that I’ll need Her permission for alcohol at anytime as well as any food after 9pm.
    It’s going to be hard but I’m looking forward to Her taking control over other aspects of my lifestyle in addition to when I’m allowed erections or orgasms.
    I figure it should work….she’s gotten pretty damn good at saying NO over the last year lol….just apply that to everything else and I’ll be the picture of health in no time

Tracker1 likes this.
  20. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    This sounds great.
    Getting rid of these last 20 pounds will get harder with every pound you are getting near your goal. Lol.

I struggle with this also. I really achieved much by sports, COMPLETE renounce ( main factor) of alcohol and carbohydrates reduced diet.
    But there is a small portion of fat around my belly which wont go. Well no really big problem for me or my lady.
    But as a perfectionist I NEED to get rid of it.

I will try to reduce it optically, if it wont go by diet.
    More training of butt, chest, back and shoulders. It will change the proportions, so the fat wont be seen too much anymore.

In my case, I have love handles, I tend to have a trunk obesity bodytype. It is genetic, so not all can be done by sports and fat reduction.
    I will post pictures to show what I mean.

But for you, maybe it isnt necessary to be at the ideal weight. In my opinion all of this ideal weight and BMI stuff isnt the yellow of the egg, as we say in german.

I would say - get off the scale and on the gym mats, get your butt on a benchpress and your feet in front of a barbell.
    And pump! EAT! Sleep! Repeat.

You are young with only 33 in comparision to me with 45 and the TS with his 81. So your testosterone level should be high enough to achieve fast changes.

If you start now, you can achieve really much, by doing bodybuilding and other sports. Martial arts for example.

Better stamina, better strength, better feeling, better psyche and also better shape. And better service to your lady. ;-)

A solitary dietary regulation of your weight doesnt work good - and is unhealthy because you even reduce the low accessible nutrients in our modern food.
    Vitamins, zink, selen, and so on is reduced in our food. We need supplementation to get the proper supply for our bodies. ( in middle europe. I dont know how good or bad the soil is in US or where ever you are from).

If you work out, you are hungry all the time and take up a higher amount of makro and micronutrients. And still need supplementation of course.
    Another side effect of too fast loss of fat, that some molecules ( heavy metal, pesticides, medicaments and what ever) are lipophil and are bound on your body fat in a certain amount.
    If you lose fat these molecules are swept into your blood and "contaminate" your body. If it is too fast the daily dose is too high, which could make you sick.

AAAND work out prevents of cancer, heart deseases, strokes and so on.
    The capilarisation rises and your crosssection of your blood system rises. This lowers your vesselresistance and the bloodpressure.
    The elasticity of your arteries stays on a higher level, better reuptake of cholesterin out of your existing arteriosclerosis.
    The veins are better supported, less dvt and so on.

The hearts volume will stabilize, your heart rate goes down, the wear and tear of your heart reduces. Your heartmuscle rearranges. Gets more elastic.

The loss of intraabdominal fat by quitting with alcohol, decreases thrombosis and strokes. And doesnt produce estrogenes any more, which destabilize your testosterone level and lead to less muscle growth and more belly fat.

Your dopaminelevel, your serotonie level and so on rises. The muscle stretch you feel will release oxytocin, which makes you horny and feeling well. Your testosterone rises. You will feel strong and selfconfident.

So sports, healthy diet, quitting alcohol completely ( at parties would be okay, but not necessary if you already quit and see that it just makes head aches and poisens your body and brain) equals better weight loss, health and bodyfeeling is a really easy equation.

This is only meant as a proposal of how it works the best (for me and also science) to reduce the bodyweight and get or stay healthier. Everybody can do what he or she wants to do with his body. No prejudices, valuation or so.

John and SubDee like this.
  21. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    Would be motivational

22. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    Damn, I wish I had this kind of passion for being fit!
    I am hoping to find it soon. But I will say that I 100% agree about alcohol.
    I’m hoping to drop it completely, at least for a few years.

23. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Yes. It is hard. Really hard to quit alcohol.
    It grew through our culture like cancer.

It is everywhere. But... Who says quit forever? Quit it under the week, then once a month and drink only when a party is or so.

littleguy3 likes this.
  24. Lali's slave boy

Lali's slave boy Long term member

Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    I have been locked weighing 86.5 kg. I need to weigh 83kg before I can have any unlocking or teasing. I couldn't sleep due to being horny all night. My body aches. But I have to keep a smile and keep serving my wife. She used to always give in to my pleading. This time it's different. She has grown to enjoy saying NO and seeing me obey her like a clown.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice