Chastity and the LLF problem

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by George Diaz, Mar 6, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    7:58 PM
    I was married, my wife played dom/sub games with me but it wasn’t a major turn on for her, just an occasional thing. My greed and singleness of focus on that put her off and made her feel inadequate, and it’s something I deeply regret given that she is my best friend and mother to one of my children. Sometimes you have to decide which is more important: your life in partnership with someone who loves you, or getting your kicks. Sometimes you can have both but tread very carefully and read the signs in case she’s just going through the motions in an attempt to please you. That won’t end well.

boi paul likes this.
  2. George Diaz

George Diaz Member

Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    All these are great ideas and I have tried those too. I had a similar idea about massaging and surprised her once by getting one of those tables on Amazon to find out that she does not like massages! Who doesn't like massages???? LOL. Her. I am constantly looking for a way in. I do romantic things (flowers, dinner), I do useful things (clean the house, help with the kids), I try to be thoughtful. She appreciates these things - you can tell she does. But that does not translate into anything else. Now to be clear, I do not do these things to get sex. I do them because I try to be a good partner. And she thinks I am a good partner. But, I just wish to find that which may get her to "want me," desire me, seduce me. All that.. and I am not even talking about chastity.

Chastity to me was what I "thought" was the solution to us not having any sexual activity. I thought, well since we are not having sex, maybe she can role-play that I need to be locked up and do not deserve to cum by holding the key and denying me or making me edge but never getting release. In my mind, this does not take a lot of effort on her part and I can get some "benefit" of it.

Funny thing is ... when we have sex and I cum, I do not necessarily need chastity or get horny for a couple of days. In my head, if we could have sex once a week, that would be ok. I would want twice on the average, but would be ok with once. But, when enough time passes, I get horny, which leads to wanting BDSM / chastity, etc.

Hopefully this extra information helps the forum understand a bit better.

Curious40ish and boi paul like this.
  3. George Diaz

George Diaz Member

Local Time:
    So, let me ask you ... how do I have the conversation without her immediately thinking "he is talking to me about this once again because I am not being a good wife?" At least that is what I think she thinks when I bring it up so I try not to bring it up until I am so frustrated that I do. And then perhaps the communication is not as good.

boi paul likes this.
  4. George Diaz

George Diaz Member

Local Time:
    I did make the OP about me to try to be brief. I do try to do things for her. Before we have any intercourse, I work on a lot of foreplay just for her. I love doing things for her. I usually just try to slow her down because when she gets going, she wants to have intercourse and strokes me and gets me going and I slow it down so she can enjoy. She gets so overcome that wants me to get on top and just have sex. So, I know she enjoys something about it. Which always strikes me funny... if you like it like that, why not have it more frequently? None of this even plays into BDSM or chastity. I think that comes in when enough time has passed that I am not going into that mode.

Maybe she is right. Maybe I am just weird.

boi paul likes this.
  5. George Diaz

George Diaz Member

Local Time:
    Thank you, friend! I think this is very good and sound advice. I think what I will do is have the honest and long conversation about ourselves and see if she can articulate her concerns and fears. Then, maybe right there decide as a couple if this is doable or not in the future. I am with you... I do not want to jeopardize anything. This is why I declined bringing in a 3rd party when she said she thought about that as a solution. I think that would have destroyed the marriage and I do not want that. Even if it did not, it would take my time and attention away from her and the kids to another female and that I cannot bear.

6. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife only likes intercourse maybe once a month but there's plenty of other stuff sexually she enjoys several times a week. It's just finding her thing. Most long term relationships have this problem that's why communicating matters. A cage done right can be a great thing for a relationship. It's not a cure all for underlying issues though

bondinchas, boi paul and George Diaz like this.
  7. George Diaz

George Diaz Member

Local Time:
    Understood. I wonder how I discover it. I have asked while in bed what she likes / what fantasies she has. She said "nothing." Then, when pressed, she said she likes her nipples being sucked/licked so that is a permanent part of lovemaking. Other than that, she does not have anything. So, the only other time to have a conversation is outside of bed when there is enough time and I feel like she cringes when I start discussing the subject of sex.

But to everyone's credit in the forum, I bring it up because I have had enough and do not like not having sex. I do not bring it up by wanting to learn more about her and why she does not want to. So, I am hoping this is the way to bring it up. I also will try to make it about - "hey, we have this issue that I would like for us to tackle" - instead of me against her, I want to do it us against the problem. Maybe that way she won't feel attacked and she can open up about her concerns. But other than having an open communication about it, I am not sure how to even initiate the convo.

Beyondheat and boi paul like this.
  8. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    I’m not entirely clear what it is about chastity that appeals to you, and it can be different things to different people. For me it is definitely about being denied any sex and about female domination. But for some it’s neither of those things. Reason I’m asking this in reply to your last post is you end with being unsure how to initiate… and my suggestion is basically not to lead with chastity cages at all, but with some connected theme. The cage itself can be intimidating and off putting if the other person has some association different than our own. For example I am locked as part of a fem dom relationship with no sex at all. That’s the whole point of it; and although my owner definitely wants me locked up she wouldn’t be at all interested in seeing my cage - principally because it contains my penis, which she doesn’t want in any way. Your relationship isn’t like that, so I return to my starting point: what IS the role of the cage for you?

boi paul likes this.
  9. George Diaz

George Diaz Member

Local Time:
    #34 George Diaz, Mar 8, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2024
    I agree that the conversation should not start with chastity cages at all. This is why I have been separating it in my replies.

Let me see if I can explain what it is for me: I am like you - I wanted to be denied and be in a female dominated relationship. I think that is powerful and I like the idea. I think it came from the BDSM games we played that I liked. She used to tie me up and tease me relentlessly and then not let me cum. Or she would let me cum. It was a "game time decision" which I loved because I did not know what would happen. She even called me at the hotels when I was traveling for work and give me instructions to edge. It seemed like something she liked. I think she also liked the attention I gave her when I had been denied for a bit. When that ended, I think I saw chastity as a substitute to that, one that would take less effort on her part than spending a couple of hours with me tied up to the bed. You know? This is where the cage came into my head. When I wear it, I feel similar to when I was tied up and not being able to do anything. When I wear it, I also like to be reminded (through contact, suggestion, or through commands) that I am locked and need to be subservient. I discovered this by mistake at one point but tried it on my own and found that I craved that. Hopefully, this helps.

Before that ever came up, I was already struggling with the amount of sexual activity we had/have. So, what I thought was... hell, if we are already not having sex, perhaps she can take the key, tease me every once in a while to let me know she controls me, and let me out only for hygiene and for whenever she wants to have sex. The rest of the time, I can be locked doing whatever she wants me to do.

So, as you see, I see it as a way to compromise - she does not have to have more sex, but at the same time, I am in some sort of sexual activity.

I am not sure if I am doing a good job explaining this. If I am still being confusing, let me know.

10. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    Why?

boi paul likes this.
  11. George Diaz

George Diaz Member

Local Time:
    I could not understand how being denied sex or orgasms would actually be a good thing or something anyone could crave. But it is clear by my own experience and reading a lot (and even being in this website) that this is a thing that generally has a positive experience for the males and also for the females that want to top. I found that mind-blowing.

12. flip__26

flip__26 Long term member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    I think the context was not specifically about being denied sex or orgasms (which can be a fantasy as we know), but she said she had no fantasies? It's possible that she has become asexual.

boi paul likes this.
  13. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    One time it did work for me was when I asked my wife if she had any fantasies, and the said she wanted to f... me in the ass. We happened to have a strap-on, so right then we went upstairs and I helped her put it on and she pegged me. We haven't done it much since, but it was enjoyable for both of us. The point is maybe don't emphasize the sexual side of fantasies. Maybe just ask if she has any fantasies at all and see what happens. I would be surprised if she has none at all.

boi paul likes this.
  14. George Diaz

George Diaz Member

Local Time:
    She did say that... I always wondered if she saw herself as a "plain vanilla kind of girl" and did not even think about it OR whether she is asexual. When we met and dated, she wanted it nightly and more than once (twice or three times) each night. So, I do not think she is asexual. Something has turned off. She has said it is being tired with all the things we do (work, house work, kid activities, etc.) which I can understand but my thought is "well, I am doing those things too. we share the work fairly well, but I am still attracted to her and want her all the time and she does not seem to". This is where I am at a loss. I am not discounting that we may need to go to therapy. I just do not know how to approach it without her feeling "attacked"...

15. George Diaz

George Diaz Member

Local Time:
    Good idea! I may do that. She wants to go walk for exercise more so I may accompany her and maybe this is a good time to talk - it is hard to do when at the house because there is always someone here (and of course the 10 year old is around too).

16. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    No, my wife has no ‘fantasies’ and she is very much sexual!
    She’ll tell me about sex dreams and it will be something super kinky like “we’re both naked and I touched your cock”

Beyondheat, boi paul and George Diaz like this.
  17. George Diaz

George Diaz Member

Local Time:
    Many times that is what I want... for her to be more sexual like that. You know? Like sex is important to her. If she were to tell me about a sex dream that would be awesome.

Sometimes, she does tell me in the middle of the day, let's go upstairs, but this has happened maybe 3 times in like 15 years. :)

boi paul likes this.
  18. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    When I have discussed and compared fantasies with women in the past I found that many women (not all, obviously!) don’t have fantasies in the form of stories. Instead, more like a succession of feelings, and fleeting images. Also maybe some women quite simply think about other people and don’t want to upset their partner! You’d think perhaps that honesty is vital in an intimate relationship but actually it can be hard to be honest if sharing what you think and feel might hurt someone you love.
    Added to which some people just find it really hard to talk about sex. Especially women because of the whole cultural thing where girls are brought up to be demure and modest, and get called sluts if they do or say anything sexually assertive. Even women who consciously reject that kind of patriarchal bullshit have nevertheless internalised it.

19. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Another frequently expressed feeling is that when a man wants a woman to dress or act a certain way it feels like “oh he doesn’t find ME sexy, it’s the shoes/the whip/the cage/the character I’m playing”.

boi paul and George Diaz like this.
  20. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Oh, I 100% understand where you are coming from. My wife is hesitant to initiate sex. She’s not that confident in the bedroom unless I’m blindfolded or the lights are low (and her bodies incredible, honestly if you saw the pics of her in a strapon you’d understand.). She second guesses herself after an event she’s lead even if I tell her it’s incredible. Everything she does she does really well, but she much prefers me to tell her what I want…

The amazing situations I find in our sex life can be pretty simple. Like her tying me up and caressing me (avoiding my penis) until I cum (prematurely). It’s nothing major, but it’s because she wanted to do it. I wish she would show that side a whole lot more.

It’s why I asked for more details. Although my sex life is really good, and chastity at times hits fantasy levels… if I actually left my wife to her own devices she would pretty much initiate sex once a month. I could tell you exactly when it would be in correlation to her cycle.
    Anything other than that and our sex life is determined by my actions towards her. Massages or kisses or suggestions that lead to more.

She will control everything, but when it comes to sex there’s a barrier.

I know how important sex is to my wife as that time of the month where she would want it, she finds Chastity frustrating. She fantasises about sex or touching my cock purely because she can’t.
    Yet. She will openly tell me she doesn’t need it. Before we got together she went 9 months and had confessed she barely even masturbated!

So, I think there’s something in the fact that your dwindling sex life is a result of your actions as much as hers..

21. George Diaz

George Diaz Member

Local Time:
    This whole reply speaks to my soul. I think my wife is like yours. Same thing. She does not want sex with the lights on. She even undresses to shower in the closet and covers herself getting in and out of the shower! She is beautiful and has a great body and great tits. I tell her this constantly but it is not registering. I tell her to not cover the "girls" - (I am a boob man). Like you, when she did things in bed, it was always me suggesting or her asking me to verbalize what I wanted. I agree that if left to her own devices, we would seldom have sex. I think so far this year, we have had sex 4 times. I also realize that there may be people out there with a lower number, so I do count my blessings, so to speak. But 4 times in 11 weeks, yikes....

Now one thing different from your wife... mine does not feel comfortable controlling anything outside the bedroom either. She leaves all decisions to me. Where to go to dinner... when to go do something... how to do something. If she differs from how/when/where, she will say what she wants but she will never come out and be assertive. I want to take her opinion in mind but I often wonder if she likes when I am decisive and just run with it. So, I often wonder how much that trickles into the bedroom. Chastity is the complete opposite of being assertive in life and taking control. It is relinquishing control and letting someone else control you. If she does not like taking control in life, then it tracks that she is not comfortable taking control in the bedroom either.

Also, my wife confessed to me that she never masturbated before she met me (and she was 34 when we met). She also confessed that her ex-husband cheated on her, so I often wonder if he was going through something similar. I am not condoning his behavior and I have made it clear I would not (which is why I do not want the third party to come in), but I simply wonder if that is why he did it. I wonder if he went through the same thing.

boi paul and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  22. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    To enlarge on my previous post about why a woman might feel bad about dressing up and role play, consider this: your wife dresses up and acts dominant, and YOU think she looks magnificent and hot. Moreover, it’s HER you think is hot, the externals are secondary. But if SHE feels ridiculous or uncomfortable, all your reassurances won’t help. Her anxiety will kill the mood for her and turn it into a bad experience. Even more so if in the back of her mind there’s some nasty little misogynistic voice internalised long ago that’s saying “who the hell do you think you are dressed up like that?”

Tbh I have suffered from that myself: I just don’t think I’m sexy. And it’s so ingrained and pervasive that if a woman thinks I’m sexy there’s part of me that thinks there’s something wrong with her. Well that kind of insecurity is very common and very deep for lots of women, in our culture that tells them they can’t even leave the house without altering their faces with makeup!

23. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    To me, reading what you say, it sounds like your wife is deeply insecure - tho sadly, not any more deeply insecure than most women. It really is hard for us men to appreciate quite how much judgement and pressure women are forced to endure in our society, and the level of injury this causes.
    I’m not saying men don’t have issues of our own to deal with… but honestly, it just doesn’t begin to compare!

24. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Completely agree. To highlight this: My wife hates shaving. Mostly because she’s lazy and it takes too much effort. I actually find it pretty arousing when she hasn’t shaved, so it works well.
    She will leave herself for a month easy, maybe more…

Then. We take the kids swimming, she’ll either not go or she’ll prepare days in advance.
    Now if I shaved my chest, or went completely mammoth style no one would care either way. I regularly take my son to his swimming lessons (which I have to join him in the pool) at various degrees of hairy.

Nobody cares.

Now, if my wife went without shaving I’m sure she would be judged. I know there’d be at least a few looks for certain.

I dont understand how it can be so different between genders.

Pressure to conform to society is quite the bitch!

Amsterdam and boi paul like this.
  25. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    This. Very much different to my wife. If she’s comfortable anywhere it’s in my presence. Just not in acting sexually.
    Your wife definitely has a high level of insecurity, not only within her body, but also how she feels you perceive her…
    I’d work in that. Maybe not by complimenting her great assets, but also taking time to appreciate the parts of her she doesn’t feel so happy with.

boi paul likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice