Chastity and Shaving

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Dr MBogo, Nov 14, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    Can I ask for some advice. Since puberty I've shaved my face thousands of times and know my regime very well. I get great results.

I've never shaved any other body part until this autumn. My Goddess instructed me in October that I was to keep my entire pubic area hair free.

I know getting it Lasered at a salon would be the best option, but money is tight and we can't afford that at the moment. Instead I'm shaving every 2-3 days with the same razor I use on my face and the same shave cream. (Gillette and king of shaves 2in1 no foam shave cream).

I'm getting terrible trouble with ingrown hairs in the upper pubic area. I've no experience of this on my neck and face, so don't know how to avoid it.

My balls and taint don't have any problem, but the upper area does. You can see on the cage photos in my gallery what I'm talking about.

Any advice would be well received.

2. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    I don't like shaving. But my wife now expects daily oral service and has made it clear I am expected to shave daily. I got an electric shaver and do it as part of my bedtime routine (she sometimes wants bedtime service, sometimes wake up). She doesn't seem to care about pubic shaving, but I prefer the look, however since I don't like the process and she only unlocks me once every 1-3 months, that's how often I do it (I'm fortunate that my pubic hair doesn't get caught or otherwise cause problems with my cage).

3. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    Dont use a razor, use an electric shaver. Thats what I do and no problems.

4. Martin patrick

Midlands uk
    Local Time:
    I use hair removal cream every two weeks under supervision but she’s banned me from doing it because she knows how much I like being smooth down there and wants to see me suffer.

Sigmund7 likes this.
  5. Caged4Sazz

Caged4Sazz My wife has become my KH

Wife Pleaser
    NW - UK
    Local Time:
    Face almost every day, just in case it's called into action.
    Back and sack every month with hair removal cream

6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I learned to stop shaving years ago
    Very close haircut lasts nearly as long with no ingrowing hairs and far less irritations

though we have now started on me series of appointments to get the lot lasers off so the cage can pretty much stay on indefinitely

7. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Can 100% recommend laser. Started a year ago, first 6 appointments 4 weeks apart then 6 weeks. Even 3 weeks after 1st session, noticeable reduction in hair. Now nearly a year (and 8 appointments) virtually no regrowth, from the bottom of my sack to my belly button

I took cage odd 3 days before (to let skin settle) but back on next day.

Technician is very professional, they get me to move bits around rather than touch themselves.

Laser is getting a little stingy, but it's all over in a few mins and nothing beyond a quick zap.

If you can afford it and it's allowed (or required by your KH to be hairless) it's the best way I reckon.

sextudent likes this.
  8. J Otter

J Otter Member

Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    Stay well trimmed in the groin using a small attachment to keep it close but not itchy stubble.

9. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yesterday was grooming day for me. I waxed and shaved everything from my neck down. This practice slowly evolved over time several years ago when my wife and I were in a sexless marriage and rarely, if ever, saw each other naked. I slowly started with trimming my pubes and balls. Then I shaved them. The stubble and irritation wasn't good. I found a wax studio while traveling out of town which hurt like hell the first time but got easier in subsequent attempts. I started shaving my legs soon after. A year or two later started waxing and shaving my torso too.

Two years ago, I discovered chastity and soon after reintroduced intimacy into our relationship and asked my wife to hold my key and control my sexuality. Our intimacy and sex life too off. My wife never said anything about my hairless body but soon observed my grooming sessions. She acted like it was strange but never said much about it. We almost immediately began sleeping naked together spending much time cuddling and spooning. I believe our bare skin and lack of stubble makes a huge difference in increasing our comfort in bed. Only my cage causes any irritation occasionally.

Last night, as part of my Christmas present, my wife gave me a full body massage. She started with my backside before rolling me over. As she rubbed oil all over my front, I looked down at my completely hairless body and asked her if it bothered her at all or if she liked it. She said she hates hair! I've never felt more exposed and vulnerable before her. And she now clearly enjoys my body, all of it, almost as much as I enjoys hers. She repeated what my dermatologist said earlier this week after my first full body checkup... "You have great skin!"

I certainly enjoyed my massage!:p

sextudent likes this.
  10. secretdan

secretdan Active member

Education
    USA
    Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    What a wonderful story. I used to shave my crotch when locking up but nowadays I just keep it trimmed. My wife tends to shave everything except her crotch. She hates hair but doesn’t want to deal with the itching down there. Knowing how she feels about hair I wonder how she’d respond to me being fully shaved or waxed.

littleguy3 likes this.
  11. Lisa4343

Lisa4343 Long term member

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    Only allow hair above the eyes. Shaved and smooth, now it is time for a very small steel cage for the sissy.

12. Aleks_ak

Aleks_ak Long term member

power engineer
    Russia, Trans-Baikal Territory, the city of Chita
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    Recently, I have switched to waxing. It's painful, but for a long time!

13. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    It's really painful the first time but if you repeat it every 4 weeks, it's much less painful; very tolerable. I use wax strips off the shelf from the pharmacy that work well for my pubes & torso. The scrotum I get with a razor once every week or two; that area doesn't seem to produce annoying stubble.

Aleks_ak likes this.
  14. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    I absolutely agree. I went for laser hair removal last January and did six sessions. It really reduced the hair growth. Comes back now lighter and thinner. Takes no time now to shave it baby smooth. Except for some grey ones, that the laser doesn’t work for. This was a great decision. Might go back this year for another six sessions. Just to maintain and take care of any leftovers.
    The girl that did mine was also very professional as well. However after a couple sessions, she did start asking questions about why I was having it done. I told her my wife likes me shaved down there, and because I was going to getting a tattoo in my groin area. She thought that was cool and pretty romantic thing to do.
    She was a gorgeous Asian lady, and it was pretty hard not to get aroused when she would ask me to move my junk around so she could get to the tight areas.

15. BunnyB

BunnyB Active member

Local Time:
    I have shaved about once every couple of weeks my entire life, even prior to chastity. I keep a small patch, an inverted triangle with the point at the beginning of my member. After we started chastity, I was instructed to get waxed. So once a month I get uncaged to receive a professional wax - Member, Balls, Taint, and Ass. I’ve been doing this for the past 7 months with no complaints.

16. Lisa4343

Lisa4343 Long term member

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    Fortunately, I have light hair that is easily removed with an electric body shaver. I shave once a week.

17. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    i have been shaving various parts of my body for a long time. my pubic area, ass (including around my asshole) and upper thighs get shaved no less than 5 times a week. W/we were planning to get me laser treatment but Goddess found an at-home light system that claims permanent results after using it 2x per week for 8 weeks. i am 2 weeks in and i think i am starting to results in some areas. The device cost a fraction of laser treatment and can be used everywhere. Obviously my shaving requirements will remain in place until the light system program is successful.

18. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Please update us as you go on.

19. b9nzer73

b9nzer73 Member

Luxembourg, Luxembourg
    Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    I only shave face... every day.

20. Rand

Rand Member

Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    I shave my face every day.
    Hair removal cream every week for the pubic area. I'm even able to do it without removing the cage, but laser would be easier.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  21. Robert Sale

Robert Sale Happy in chastity

Retired
    USA Lockhart,TX
    Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    I have been shaving my pubes almost since they began growing in at puberty. I have grown them out from time to time but mostly have been clean shaven. I have used safety razors, electric clippers, and have used straight razor. I find the process extremely erotic which is probably the reason I have done it for so long. Also, I have light colored hair and it is not super dense, so I feel it looks better shaved. Maybe thirty years ago I started shaving my legs and armpits and now include my stomach up to my chest. The only hair I keep on my face is sideburns which I let grow down to my jawline(not chops per se, but I follow the lines from my hair and ears straight down).

22. Robert Sale

Robert Sale Happy in chastity

Retired
    USA Lockhart,TX
    Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    Sorry for the break. Since I started experimenting with locking up, I have decided to grow a feminine style triangular bush with the point starting just a bit above my penis and widening out to the top of my pubic mound and keeping the base of the triangle shaved straight across to capture the female look. If you look in my photos you will find a photo of this that I tried before I got the urge to clean shave again(after shaving it into a landing strip - damn that shaving fetish!). My challenge now will be to let it grow in and keep it. This is proving to be harder than keeping my cage on by far.

23. kinyo510

kinyo510 Active member

Local Time:
    I've shaved down there at some level for endless years even before chastity. Now she usually has me leave a tuft or or landing strip type thing going on, but currently I'm shaved bald down there and shave every 2-3 days as best I can, and may be once a week or so the cage comes off for a good scrub and shave.

24. SubBill1959

SubBill1959 Member

Retired
    Gettysburg. Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I've shaved my cock and balls every day after I shower for about thirty years, since I had my vasectomy. I've shaved my legs and back for about the past 10 to 15 years after a couple of girlfriends said they didn't like the hair on my feet or my back. (For my back, I use a "Backblade", which works very well. ) I started shaving my arms a few years ago and then progressed to my chest and abdomen. Long story short, I'm completely shaved below my neck. I still have a mustache and gotee on my face. Daily, I go over my body with a foil electric shaver. About once a week, I use a regular multi-blade razor over everything to be sure that I am hairless. I don't do this all at once, but each day after my shower, I pick an area of my body and shave it with the blade.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  25. MVincent

MVincent Active member

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    I shave my genitals and butt cheeks. My KH waxes my butt crack and asshole. Cleaner that way for pegging.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice