Chasitity Revisited

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lessfree, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    As I have been on this chastity website for a short time and I have learned a lot about myself. Some of it surprises me and some of it, not so good.
    During this time on here I have met some very nice people. One of these people is Miss sissy stephanie. This person has correctly
    guided me over some of my hurdles and has correctly instructed me to never lie to the Wife that also shares my Lessfree page as Mrs. Morefree.

It all started a few weeks ago when the Wife gave me a choice of wearing my CB3000 again or having it placed in a clear box on the kitchen counter by the coffee pot. I refused as my last lock-up was 58 days and I had only been out a week enjoying my freedom. Give me a break.
    The Wife as usual on every Saturday morning had her GF's over for morning coffee. Three of them. They are all in there middle forties. (I think)
    I was asked to stop doing the morning laundry about mid morning and come upstairs and make more coffee for the girls. Upon arriving at the top of the stairs I saw the plastic box in the middle of the kitchen table. Right then I though how dumb can I be and I screwed up...but heck it might just pass by the wayside so I turned to make more coffee and got this question...will you model this for us... I knew better then say NO. Wife took it out of the box and after some of them handled it...geese. I went down to my bathroom and did have a hard time getting it on. The Wife had told me when I was headed downstairs to remember who closes the padlock...yes dear. I finally did get it on and pulled my cut off jeans back up and made sure I was all zipped up and closed. Wife slid back her chair and motioned me to stand in front of her and the table with my back to her GF's. I unbuttoned my tight jeans and just unzipped the front to show the padlock all the while the GF's were telling me to turn around....which the Wife said no way and cliked it shut.

Later that morning I learned the Wife hasn't the key. One of her GF's has it. That next evening we went over to a friends house on this block to play some cards, which I don't play. This other wife who has my key....her husband wants to see what his wifes key is too. We go into their bathroom and he is interested in looking at it and tells me if I ever want the key back I will need to give hime a BJ sometime. Which I have never done before as I can't even taste my own when I have tried. I get it up to my lips and touch the warm stuff and then wash it off my hand.

So, I didn't tell the Wife for days afterwards because I didn't know how she would react AND I really didn't think it was going to happen...and hasn't yet.
    I e-mailed stephanie and ask her what I should do and stephanie told me I had to tell the Wife right away. Which I didn't want to do.
    That evening after Wifes work I told her about what was said in the neighbors bathroom. It turned out good for me as Wife's girl friend and husband already knew and my Wife was just waiting for me to tell her and if I would not have, she was going to be disappointed in me sneaking behind her back..Whew! Thanks steph!

Afterwards we all had a conference all on the speaker phone and we all agreed..including myself to proceed with my date.... There are reasons why this husband has this desire/need but I will never tell on here.
    Like I have said I have never did a BJ before and yes I have watched it on some DVD's we have and on the net. And I have to admit I always thought of me receiving and not the guy giving. And NO I am not gay! I am sure the only way for me to do this is be dressed up in some female cloths I have in my closet. I could never do it in guy mode...... Ok so I am strange.

The Wife has asked me a couple of times if I had ever e-mailed anyone on here, which at that time she asked, my wet bottom was stinging and it was just easier to say "no" Which sissy stephanie has kept telling me I have to tell the truth no matter the consequences to myself at the time.
    That gurl should charge for her wisdom and good sense on here....so thankyou sissy stephanie.

Soooo at this time it never happened. But today Wife said next week. We will see?

2. sissystephanie

sissystephanie Senior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    Congratulations sissy jimmie for describing your dilemma and admitting your feelings here. It was very difficult i am sure but the main lesson here is being honest to your Wife and always keep open communication with Her. It's not like i deserve any credit for telling you what many others would have said, just be truthful. Your Wife may still find ways to help you or at least comfort you.

Just please remember one thing, for chastity to work and help keep a marriage strong or even build a stronger bond, it has to be fun and rewarding for both the one in chastity and the KH. When it's no longer fun or rewarding, it can often lead to other problems. Don't think you don't have any other choices and have to do this unless in your heart it's what you really might enjoy too, with your Wife's blessings of course. The other thing to always alway, always remember, being in chastity is all about pleasing Her.

When you make her happy, then you should feel happy too! Whatever happens, i hope She rewards you for opening up and being honest with Her. You deserve the credit here, not me!!! If you admit to yourself that this may be fun, and you try it, hopefully it will be rewarding for everyone.

Enjoy your 'date' sissy jimmie! If, that's what you desire!!!

3. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    You would have been proud of me this morning as I was asked a question by Wife this morning and my first thought was to answer NO, but I did come clean and give her the correct answer YES. My journey begins.....and it excites me and looking foreward. :)

4. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    I love this woman that I am married to. We might not have a sexual relationship like most couples but I could not be married to a nicer gal.
    We went grocery shopping this morning and following this six foot (she will not admit it) petite lady in her business suite smileing at everybody from the stock boy to the manager of the store. Her click-clack of her three inch heels on the tile parts of the floor brings everyones attention. I am so lucky that she will allow myself to reach out and explore different horizons for myself/us.
    The thrill of this next week excites me as has the past many years with Her.
    sissy jimmie

5. sissystephanie

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh sissy jimmie!!! That is a very sweet positive affirmation of not only your wonderful Wife but also describes your true feelings!!!

Now if you are asked to make more coffee tomorrow you can probably smile more than blush!! At least you can be proud of your honesty.

Wonder if the other two Ladies have found out yet? **giggles**

Enjoy tomorrow! Savor your feelings of excitement sissy jimmie and follow your heart but more importantly, do it with your Wife's blessing!!!

sissystephanie

6. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    Best of luck to you, Lessfree.

7. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    To all our friends that I have told I would have a going-away-picture for my next weeks trip, here it is.
    We were going to have front faceing pictures to show my make-up and hair bangs, but the last events about posting on here.

To our vanilla friend/writter, Mel Cooley.....can take this post for whats it's worth!

Attached Files:

8. sissystephanie

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Please, please don't leave sissy jessie!!! At least tell us how your day has been getting ready for next week!!!

9. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    Less, you have lovely legs, and I encourage you to just carry on and be as pretty as you wanna be. I'm going to quietly and peacefully unfollow this topic and let you and your readers live it up! Have fun! (If anyone needs me, I'll be back on planet earth.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice