Chasitity Revisited

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lessfree, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    Hi,
    My Wife and I tried a chasitity device back in 2007 and she didn't want much to do with it and the CB 3000 device laid in the bottom of a drawer for years............. forgotten..
    A month ago comming home from work and still remembering the small disagreement we had that morning before I left for work I was greeted with a somewhat cold shoulder and told to look on my pillow in the bedroom. She followed me down the hallway to our bedroom.
    Laying on my pillow was the old CB300 with a note under it. She told me to read the note and do as it says?
    It read...that I was to take a hot shower and remove all body hair (ALL OF IT) in bold type.
    Install the CB300...BUT DO NOT LOCK IT...come find Her and She would do that for me as well as unlocking it when that time comes. Which will be decided by HER. "Again in bold type so I couldn't miss it...ok I thought.

After the long hot shower and a hairless body I slipped on my new/old CB 3000 on my semi-erect penis. BUT did not close the little lock hasp. I pulled on a fresh pair of male undies and found Wife reading the paper.
    Seeing me in my male undies She hollard at me to take them off and while wearing my chasitity device never to have them on again as I would find a pair of Her old panties on my pillow.
    Taking off my undies I was told to come to Her easy chair and told this chair wasn't mine any more and the stright back chair was better for my posture on the side of the room.
    Looking me up and down She reached over I heard the loud click of my padlock.
    Years ago I had modified the extra pull-out ring with a rubber "lip seal" tipe oil seal that catched my skin if I try to pull out without unlocking first. So I am pretty secure.

2. Kozation

Kozation Her Property

Writer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:41 AM
    Lessfree, great lead in. Keep us apprised! :manga_cloud9:

3. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    Hello,
    I am Mrs. Lessfree. My husband just showed me this website that he spent our money on too join. This may cost him a extra week in chasitity.
    After my husband showed me this page he wrote, I sent him off to the store for cleaning products he will need this week.

After our little argument last week I thought it was time to bring out our old CB300 for him to wear.
    I have not decided how long he will have to stay locked.
    We had this disagreement about a personal problem that I have been having with my body and I wanted him to go see a doctor to clear it up...if he is the one at fault and not myself. When we make love the next day I have a infection start and have to do things to clear it up till the next time me make love and it starts all over again. That is the reason he is now wearing the locked penis device. He has now agreed to go see the doctor and have the test to see if he needs to take some medicine. I am calling tomorrow to make the appointment for him and he dosen't know this....but I am not going to unlock him for this and will be going along to see what the doctor says is the cause. This is a problem we never had before.

On another matter I can see that this CB 300 we have is not going to hold up well for what I want. I am thinking getting a all steel chasity device for him.
    Also thinking of a PA thing also for the end of his penis . Would this hurt very much? Would like to use a lock the front of his penis to the front of the cage??

Any ideas on how long I shoud keep him lock?? At least till I get better.

4. mefraley

mefraley Junior Member

Local Time:
    The length of your lock up needs to be a decision you make with him. You may get lots of replies to keep him locked for this long or that long but that is all just masturbation fuel. The PA is an excellent idea for security and stimulation. The pain of the PA for me was no worse than getting my ear pierced, it bled a little more but that cleared up after a day. it took about 5 or 6 weeks to heal to the point it could hold my Mistress Lori tube.

5. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    Mrs. Morefreedom :)
    It is Monday morning and after my husbans shower he wanted me to unlock him and install a size larger ring but, after talking with him and placeing some Vasoline around the inside of the ring with q-tips and lubeing the top air holes with Vasoline all is well again.

Don't get me wrong....I love our sex time but five times a week around four in the morning and then I now have this problem and getting clean again by douching and useing fem products to kill the smell before I am off to work by ten, it becomes work. Sorry guys we can't just take a short shower and wash the outside of "it" and be off. You are still inside of us....all day! And now I have this burning going on.

He sleeps in the nude and I sleep in a shortie (baby doll) with lose fitting panties or sometimes without. And it is different too feel that hot smooth plastic agains my back. Working with his ring this morning before work and seeing his member jammed up against the end with a erection I almost unlocked the thing as it made me a little hot and after he left I did lay in bed on my back and ....well you know? mmmm Maybe some morning..oral?

O' I almost forgot and he will read this tonight when he comes home from work but.....dear remember I told you ALL body hair removed...you forgot under your arm pits...are we talking some extra time?

6. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    Oh, I think he deserves some extra time! What part of ALL doesn't he understand?!

And yes, why not some morning oral for you... you wouldn't have his mess to clean out then. Sounds like he got into this situation of his own free will and errant behavior. No reason you shouldn't be getting the pleasure you want and deserve, Mrs Morefreedom. :)

7. Kozation

Kozation Her Property

Writer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    How could he forget to do his armpit hair? Inexcusable! :manga_bath:

8. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    Wow, you people are really helpful. :)
    I will get the armpit hair off in tomorrow mornings shower...trust me.
    I thought my wife was a little red hot when I left for work this morning...but I sure didn't expect her??? Thats good.... I guess.

She made a appointment for both of us at HER doctors office for Thursday morning. The problem I have is, the doctor is a "she" and a gynecologist.
    I like to take my Wife to her office for Her check-ups and be present in the examining room during Her examens. When the doctor has the Wife on the exam table and has Her slide down to the foot of the table I am there to help put Her feet into the stirrups. She might be a little embarrassed with me watching the doctor insert the pussy speculum and I am always amazed how wet it is in their.
    So OK we both will go to the same doctor to get this cleared up and I am sure it isn't my fault and I will pee in their darn cup and be done.

In case any of you are wondering how I am getting along locked up. I am a little red around the testicles and I still think I need the size bigger ring.
    The worst part of this is only touching hard plastic instead of my "dick"
    Also getting tired of the setting down to do a simple pee. Today I had to walk by some guys I knew at the office while in the restroom and they were standing at the urinals happly urunateing and I had to walk behind them and use a stall and they ask if I was having trouble with diarrhea. gesssss
    And of course they are standing outside my stall talking while I "splatter away" out of my chasitity device instead of a solid stream like they do.

I just hope this is the last week and maybe after Thursday when she finds out I am not her infection problem she will??
    Night

9. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    Well, it was a interesting morning. If you remember my husband and I together had a doctor appointment with my gynecologist for the infection that I have trouble with for the last month.
    He didn't like taking off work and going with me and we arrived a little eary at the doctors office and of couse he had too fill out some paper work for himself as a new patient. Soon after while sitting their the nurse called my husband to go too the bathroom and pee in the cup. He soon returned with me in the waiting room and told me he might as well call a cab and leave for work. I told him he wasn't expected back at work till noon and shortly we both were call into the examing room with Doctor Mickels.
    The rest of what happened my husband will have to type too you as this webside was his idea,
    I will tell you he now has $120 worth of pills to take. Four each day till HIS infection is cleared up.

Our car ride home was not fun for me as he was his ol'sulking self and moodily silent. He dropped me off at the curb of our home instead of driving up our driveway to my door...all without a word.
    Not sure what do do now?
    Mrs Morefree

10. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    Hi,
    As my Wife tolf you we both went to her doctor.
    We arrived a little early and soon afterwards I was called in to give a sample (pee) in a cup and retured to the waiting room.
    We both were called into the doctors examing room where we/I was asked some questions.
    Did my Wife still have her infection problem? No.
    When was the last time we had intercourse? Which my Wife made me answer....Which I replied...2 weeks 3days The female doctor seemed surprised at my answer??
    THEN to my/our surprise I was told to stand up and go over to the exam bed and drop my pants and undies so she could digitize my prostate to so she analyze it's fluid.
    Hearing this I balked and asked WHY do we have to do this? Almost pleading....
    My Wife telling me to do as her doctor said and mine her and get my panties down..
    Hearing the word "panties" struck fear in me as that was just what I was wearing...lite blue panties with a Kotex day pad in them.
    Standing at the exam table I undid my trousers which fell to my ankles and slid down my panties to my knees while the doctor talked to my Wife about things making me stand bent over at the waist over the table. Turning redder every second thinking what the female doctore would think of my panties and maybe even seening my chasitity cage locked one me....not even knowing what to expect next...little did I know!
    The doctor telling me this may be a little cold as she parted my cheeks with a big clob of lube...inserting her finger into me and feeling for my prostate and me realizing that I was going to be "milked". After what seemed like a long time and talking to my Wife all the while massaging my prostate making me let out a low moan...to which thet both chuckled at.
    Removeing her finger I was told to turn around and that is when she saw my CB6000 and let out a comment...NICE
    She had to use a metal type spoon to remove some semon through the slot of my device from the end of my penis....oooooooooo

I am still locked up and it is up to you people to let my Wife know what is next??
    MR. lessfree
    PS....The doctor told my Wife (not speaking to me) that I would need a follow-up exam in a week. My Wife asked if she needed to come with me and the doctor said "no" that would not be nessary if she was busy.
    They both followed me out to the check-in window where the doctor told the nurse that Mr. S. would need a follow up exam next week at 10AM.

11. Kozation

Kozation Her Property

Writer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You lucky bastard! :manga_drunk:

12. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    MMMMMMMMMMM Well, you might be right and in the fantasy world of our imagination it would seem so.
    Remember when you were a kid in school and maybe sometime during that time some bigger kids succeeded in de-pantsing you (maybe not you)
    And how awful it seemed at the time and NOW in your imagination it would be kind of cool??

Well, in doctors office and not knowing if the female doctor asking me to do things that I didn't figgure I would have to do.... and at the time I didn't think this "straight gal" was in into this trype of scene. She handled me/it very professional.

I am already working to not have to go back.

13. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Mrs MoreFreedom, might I suggest you send him for his followup appointment with a butt plug in his sissy ass. That would get him nice and loosened up for the good doctor.

14. Kozation

Kozation Her Property

Writer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    A sub's detailed sexual history is always great fun to share with another lady, especially a doctor or nurse! :manga_beat:

15. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    Mrs Lessfree - why not join separately in your own name?

16. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    Mr. Strict Sir, that would be interesting to see how my husband would handle that situation wouldn't it?
    Placed in one of my old thongs and removing a big red plug and holding it untill his exam is done and replaceing where it came out of....Were else would you put such a thing afterwards?
    But, unfortunately we live in a vanilla part of the country and I am surprised the first appointment went as well as it did.

Right now, after a hard day on my feet I am sitting in the easy chair with my legs draped over his shoulders while he is sitting on the floor giving me a foot massage. Aaaaaa heaven!

I do not have the day off tomorrow so am sending a note in a envelope with him to hand to the doctor.
    Questions.......
    Was Mr. S. courteous and polite? Yes____ No____
    Was Mr. S. Cured of all infections? Yes___ No___
    Did Mr. S. Need any further antibiotics? Yes___ No___
    When should Mr. S. be safely released for sexual activities? Days____ Weeks____
    Follow up appointments Yes___ No___

17. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Excellent idea, the note from home! If he's gonna act like a child, he should be treated as such. And certainly no hurry to allow him sexual activities... I mean, of course, other than pleasing you. I hope you got more than a foot massage in the end. No reason you should suffer sexual tension just because he's been so thoughtless.

I think you should keep him chaste for some time after the infection is gone... just to be sure.

18. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    My doctors appointment was a non-event...sorry!
    I arrive at my wifes doctors office and soon after setting down in the waiting room I was called to give a pee sample in a cup.
    Returning to the waiting room with four other young ladys waiting for their appointment.
    About a half hour later I was called down the hall by the doctors PA and told the sample was all clear with no sign of infection. I handed the physician assistant (PA) the letter my Wife had given me. She read it and wrote at the bottom "all clear" sealed it and wished me a good day.

NOW I am hoping that after three weeks I am released when she gets the good news arriving home??

19. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    I came home from work the other day and did notice a strong clear plastic box on the kitchen counter right beside the coffee pot. It had a padlock locking the lid ontop and this morning I asked the Wife what was the plastic box for??
    I was told it was a storage box for my chastity device when I wasn't useing it.....and when I am wearing it (like now) it would sit empty by the coffee pot so when She has Her girl friends over they will know I am in chastity.
    I asked, "and then my device will be in plain view when I am not wearing then"??
    Her answer, "yes dear...in plain view along with the coffee pot".

If and when I am released I am not sure I want my dick cage visible to people sitting at the kitchen table??

20. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    My husband was released the other day and as I promised his device has been locked in the clear plastic box by the coffee pot.
    Now he has a choice...either wear it...or have "it" on display for my coffee bunch.
    Mrs. Lessfree

Attached Files:

21. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Decisions, decisions! :)

22. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    I guess I made all the wrong decisions yesterday.....
    Unlike some on here I do not like to be locked in my chastity device so the Wife has given me the choice of wearing it or having it on display on the kitchen counter in "it's" clear plastic box. I chose not to wear it since being released Dec 28.
    Yesterday was the first day she has had the time to have her three girl friends over for morning coffee.

I have a nice bedroom in our basement with a twin bed which I use. It is a seperate room along with the basement bathroom which also doubles as a cloths washer/dryer room. There isn't a door to close and only a sit-down tub for me.
    My bedroom door has the lock turned around so it can be locked from the outside and Saturday evening while in bed I head the Wife come downstairs and click my bedroom lock so I knew She wanted to sleep-in. On some of these release's from my room late the next morning I wish Her "a good morning dear" and race to sit on the toilet...all the while pulling down my already damp undies....to her amusement.
    Sunday morning I hear the lock click and told to get up at 8AM...which was early for this day. I sit in the tub and washed and found the pair of hip hugger panties layed out on my ironing board from my dresser located outside my bedroom. Also a pair of my old male cutoffs pants (almost cut off up to the pockets) and white shirt.
    While she made breakfast I made her king size bed and cleaned the master bathroom.
    "The girls are comming over this morning I was told......last chance", She informed me...."Nope", I replied!
    She told me, "you can spend your time in the basement washing cloths then"

While downsatirs I heard the doorbell ring a couple of times and the usual dull muffled girl talk upstairs over the washing machine noise.
    Later the Wife called down for me to come upstairs and make more coffee. I didn't want to do that but did.
    I was shocked to see the plastic box in the middle of the kitchen table while the girls (Ages 45-50) drank the last of their coffee and rolls.
    Nobody said a word as I came up the stairs and I told them all good morning turning my back to make more coffee.
    "WAIT a minute" The Wife told me..."Jimmy, you know each of my friends and I think you could at least address each one a good morning"
    I turned red faced...really not wanting to face them....telling each by name "good morning" and again turning to make coffee.
    At that time one of the girls asked me if I had been wearing this chastity device long. I replied, "off and on for maybe a year".
    She then told me, "maybe you could model it for us" too which all burst out laughting. Then they all said..."YES, do put it on for us...come on do it"
    The Wife told me, "well, you heard them, handing me my CB3000 right out in the open.
    As I was half way down the stairs I heard the Wife shout down to me, "do you need a bag of ice"? I replied, "YA" heading back up the steps to the kitchen. At the top of the steps I saw the Wife pointing to in front of Her chair...."was that a "ya" and NOT a "yes" I heard from you Jimmy.
    I replied, "yes Ma'am". still at the top of the stairs. "Over here mister" She told me ...me hurrying to stand right in front of Her chair...all the while the girls looked on in amazement. The Wife asking me in front of them all, "do need some chastity time Jimmy to help your attitude MR".
    "Yes Ma'am" I replied knowing there was only one answer to give. "Wow" I heard a GF say. "OK get your ice in a sandwitch bag and head down" the Wife told me...red faced by being chastised and a little angery of having that done right in front of somebody in our home.
    Going downstairs to slip my device on with ice bag in hand I heard one of the gals ask..."whats the ice for"?? Later I heard much laughter erupt from upstairs...me knowing how hard it was going to be, to come back up.
    After shaveing everything (A requirement) and a ice treatment I was able to just get it on and sliped the padlock in place ...but not closeing it.
    Going to the bottom of the stairs speaking a little loud telling the Wife I was ready...(for Her to close it) I heard her move the kitchen chair back and walk to the top of the stairs and tell me to dress and come up. Redressing with undies and cut-offs I went into the kitchen....to some cheers from the gals. Turning even redder I stood their, not sure what to do. The Wife beckoning me over as She slid her chair away from the table. "Over here" She said as I moved toward her. The room was silent as ever as I moved in front of Her and the table with my back side turned to everyone.
    "Ok just open your cutoffs and undies down in front so I can click "it" the Wife told me. Unbuttoning the front of my Levies I opened them up reviewing my blue panties. Telling the girls that only She (Wife) would be the one to close the lock each time and only one to unlock it. I heard a approval sound from behind me. I heard that loud "CLICK" and it was done....buttoning myself up before turning around to a loud applause...turning me redder and serving more coffee and rolls to the girls before going back downstairs doing wash. Feeling that trapped feeling once again.
    Over the sound of the washer and dryer I heard them discuss how long..... till the Wife got up and shut the basement door leaving me in silence

23. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Well, she seems to know what she wants. I think it's good she shared with her friends. You know how women like to have girl talk while they eat sweets and drink coffee. A real coffee clutch! But we know who and what got clutched. :) Couldn't resist! :)

Do you really think you made the wrong decision? She gave you another last chance, but you made your decision. I have to think it is probably only going to get more embarrassing with her friends. I think your wife is likely to 'out' you even more as it goes along.

24. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    Strict Sir,
    Yes, She did give me a chance to be locked up and I blew it. I could have kept it out of sight of others by asking to be locked again...and didn't. I thought it would be awhile ...dummy me! Now when I see them (Wife's GF's) I know...they know....blushing
    After the Wife clicked my little gold padlock shut and threw the key around me onto the kitchen table I head the gals call out, "turn around so we can see". Thank goodness the Wife declined with lots of boos behind me.
    And one of them did reach the hem of the back of my jeans trying to tug them down and they had to see the lace topped panties I was wearing as a "O" went up from behind me as I had a death wish hold on each side of my jeans. LOL

You are right Strict Sir the Females can NEVER keep a secret between girl friends.
    Working around the house I never did see the key on it's gold chain on the Wife or hooked to her purse as She left this morning. mmmm

25. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    Wear it or have it on display. That's a good one which I have never heard of before. I know what I'd choose. Good luck to both of you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice