Chasitity Revisited

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lessfree, Oct 9, 2011.

1. MissKelly

MissKelly Active member

Local Time:
    6:14 AM
  2. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    This morning my husband asked if I still had his chastity padlock key....poor dear!
    I told him that "no" I didn't have it, also telling him it would have been a lot better for him if he would have put his device on rather then trying to weasel out of it.
    He asked who has the key and I told him one of my girl friend picked it off the kitchen table and he will just have to not worry about or look for the key next weekend when the girls come over.
    I told him that making no decisions will have consequences and it would have been sooo easy if?????

He will read this later when I am gone I am sure.....I am thinking of installing a computer timmer on this PC to limit his time spent on here as he is not getting his work done.
    Anyone know of a computer limit timer software that would be good?

I added another picture from last week when my husband should have picked this up a worn it....but NO!

Mrs Lessfree

Attached Files:

3. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    I have to say, I think he's acting out to test you. Unwilling to put the device on even though he knows you prefer him locked up, seeing if you'll go through with leaving it on the counter when your friends are over. Not getting his chores done. Trying to find the key when you're gone. Like you said, he needs to learn that there are consequences for any and all decisions you allow him to make.

Perhaps, on some level, he wants you to totally and absolutely take over and not allow him any decisions at all. It would take some strict rules and recurring discipline though, I'm afraid, because of his penchant for acting out. But maybe his behavior would improve once he saw you were serious. I wish you luck!

To him: Yes, you made a decision and now you have to live with it. Your wife's friends know all about your penis cage and your frilly panties... and you know they just have to be thinking a lot about it and will want to know more. That's a bell you can't un-ring. These are consequences brought on by your own doing. I wish you luck also. I think you are going to need it.

4. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    Strict Sir,
    Yes, I think the Wife has increased Her control over me already.
    One of the most drastic measures is having one of Her GF's husbands remove the door leading into my bathroom ....for refinshing She told him....
    With the toilet just inside the door opening , this did not make me very happy and the thought of having him do it made it even worse. This morning the Wife came by while I was doing a number two and took half of my wad of TP away and told me from now on one roll a month is going to last me.

This morning while making Her bedroom up and seeing Her closed bathroom door I was very envious....

O'you don't know how much I wish I could change things NOW..... and would have just but my device on like a good boy.

5. MissKelly

MissKelly Active member

Local Time:
    Toilet paper a bit drastic , doesn't she want you to be sanitary you need to be sure you clean down there or it can lead to many health problems . The rest is your own fault though

6. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Oh, I do like her style! And all you had to do to avoid it was to put your CD on like she wanted. I think you're learning a valuable lesson.

7. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    Yes, the husband of one of the Wifes girl friends came over one Saturday while I was locked into my bedroom and pulled the door pins out and put it in his garage. I thought I heard something outside my door and tried the knob, but it was still locked. I waited till 12:30 PM to be released and almost ran to the bathroom which was still dark....being in the basement. Sitting on the toilet I reached over where the door should have been to slam it shut and nothing was there. When done I turned on the lights to saw only the hinges left.

8. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Well, it's not the end of the world, I guess. You had already lost a lot of your privacy when your wife put your cage on show on the counter for her girlfriends to see. Probably not too many people go in the basement anyway, right? Of course it's probably just the start of such things... seems like she is enjoying having you under control and 'exposing' you, as it were.

9. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    Strict Sir,
    You are very observant sir...yes, he has lost a lot of his privacy...even on here as if you have noticed I have been useing his real first name (jimmy) which he has already told me makes him blush to see his real name associated with a website like this. You are welcome too also...smile
    I/we had some fun last night. Just the two of us this time....later, as I have to run for work.
    Mrs. Lessfree

10. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    Well, I see the Wife has beat me to here....and She just had too also!
    O'well I'll let Her finish the rest of the events...Fun for Her anyways...yep
    Left me a list to get-done-today...or else
    bye

11. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    Wife is stil resting this morning but She told me to log in here and tell you guys that I got my first spanking in over a year for being disrespecful to her last evening. I am sorry about doing that.

12. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Seems the spanking was effective as you do sound contrite... and, dare I say, obedient?! A real battle of wills at work here. I wonder if the cage represents to you a symbolic finality to you as far as accepting the chastity lifestyle and your wife's absolute control.

13. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    Yes Sir Strict Sir,
    I guess I thought the "cage" would be the final solution Wife could impose on my...other then my "exposing" last weekend.
    Which was part of my argument last evening with Her...and some other things that were bothering me.

When the Wife left me standing in the middle of the kitchen and out the door to the car garage and I heard the cabinet doors opening and closeing I remembered those spanking restraints we used years ago. Carrying back into the kitchen and with a follow me "finger" down to my bedroom.
    Handcuffs are on one end with leather ankle cuffs on the other end....wrist to ankle between legs on end of my twin bed....for the right height.
    She has a paddle that hangs in the closet with holes. It did hurt a lot and as I have a tattoo (a rose and banner with Her name) on my left cheek side that is spared from any hits...but she goes down the thighs and because my arms hold my legs apart the insides are turned red. Any chair I try to sit on today I have to just set on the edge to stay off that suntanned part.
    The bright over head lights were on in my bedroom but leaving I heard the lock click on my bedroom door and then then She flipped off the bedroom breaker switch in the main power panel for the night.
    I do not know what the future will bring too me but seeing the spanking restraints now hanging over a plastic cloths hanger in the closet I know what the other option is other then cageing. Yes it did make a impression on me and She will be greeted with love on Her return today.
    I need to get to work.....after spraying on some more Solarcaine Aloe .

14. MissKelly

MissKelly Active member

Local Time:
    Sound's like your quickly learning your place that is great

15. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    Miss Kelly,
    Thank you for your intrest in my husbands corrective life style. Please do not worry about his bottom cleanness as TP or something suitable will be furnish him. ...smile
    But you and Strict Sir are most helpful and very correct as this evening returning to my home I was met with the most pleasant husband at my door.
    As Mr. Strict Sir pointed out to me, this little boy needed to be taken down a notch with a surpise spanking. You should have seen his face when jimmy saw what I had planned for him. Yes, he did try to talk his way out of it in the kitchen and all the way down stairs and getting undressed. By the time I had him positioned on the end of the bed I don't think he had any saliva left in his mouth as not a word came forth.
    Jimmy received thirty pops on his nice round derriere & thighs...yes jimmy did cry after twenty. And I took my time doing it.
    We will see what the weekend brings as coffe in the morning and maybe cards Saturday night and I am sure my husband NOW will be a perfect host.
    Thanks both
    Mrs. Morefree

16. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    My husband had a somewhat quite weekend.
    My Saturday coffee with the girl friends was without his being able to come upstairs....doing the weeks wash.

Saturday night playing cards with couples the subject did come up about Jimmy's cage and one of my GF's husbands did go into the restroom with him for a private inspection. It was the same husband's wife that actualy has the key and he wanted to see for himself what the key was used for.
    We all had a good laugh seeing Jimmy come out of the restroom all red faced.
    Just a nice weekend for us.
    Mrs. Morefee

17. sissystephanie

sissystephanie Senior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    Oh jimmy!!!! How are you ever going to be able to keep a poker face in front of her hubby again?

I think you're really in for a wild ride now honey!!! Since you've already shaved 'all' over and 'get' to wear panties, you might as well just go ahead and buy your favorite color nail polish and polish your toes honey because I see it coming anyway!!!

Don't you? Have you thought of a girl name yet sweetie?

Just think,...all because you didn't want to wear your CB yet obviously wanted your Wife's girlfriends to know you do sometimes!! Wow!!!

18. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    Thanks sissy syephanie for your post and no, I/we have't given my husband his girl name yet. But we are thinking at this time it will have a sissy in front of it. <smiles>
    This morning my husband came upstairs and informed me that he had wet his bed. I went down and into his bedroom and soaked is a better word. I told him to remove his wet panties and put the wet things over his head so he could smell his own pee while doing the wash...but first run upstairs and fetch the paddle for myself. Six swats on his bare still wet behind and hearing him suck air through the wet nylon was something.
    I don't know why my husband had wet his bed and it is the first time he has done this. He has damp panties sometimes and ask me for one of my Always pads but never this bad. I can tell you/him right now I am not into this diaper crap I see some guys on the internet are doing. NO WAY, he WILL learn to control his liquids.
    Lessfree is having a new experiance in his life and being a.............sissy! I am sure this change has something to with this morning....attention maybe...well his butt got attention and his his little penis sure wasn't standing at attention either after the paddle. He would have gotton more on his behind, but because of later duties this week he got off with less.
    Something I am sure he will be able to want to write about to you all.
    Mrs. Lessfree

19. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Interesting. Wetting the bed. Especially since it had not been a problem before. Seems a little young for incontinence unless there's some mitigating circumstance. Are you sure the 'damp' panties were not just precum?

20. sissystephanie

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh do tell jimmy!!! Can't wait to hear about your duties later this week!!! Sure do hope it's very exciting for you honey!!!!

21. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    Lessfree, maybe Mrs. Lessfree should give you a swat every time you make a spelling mistake in your posts. While she's at it, she might give herself a swat, too, for misspelling the same words the same way. Hmmm...

22. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    ha-ha. yes Mel, it's called dictating to a person from another room in a home office.
    Some people are able to muti task...
    Less.

23. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    I have just been informed that nothing is going to happen this week and it will be next week for sure......ok

24. sissystephanie

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Do you know what 'it' will be yet sissy jimmie? I'm sure everyone wants to know!!!

25. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    I will be informed the evening before to get ready (clean)
    I thought it was suppose to be this week but that never happened as of this thursday eveing.
    I guess something about waiting for drying to be done.
    Maybe they painted my own room over there, pink. lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice