Changing Key Style?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by PLTL, Nov 21, 2016.

1. PLTL

PLTL New member

Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    Is there a service for duplicating specialty keys?

We are happy wkth our device, but my Mistress prefers a smaller key for display. The actual teeth of this key is very small.

I have posted pictures of the key. Took it to Home Depot, but they said they didn't have blank keys that would work for a key this size. 20161121_112249.png 20161121_112249.png 20161121_112444.png

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    I have the same problem but am going to handle it myself.

Will cut top portion off and weld/solder a heart pendant on it. Then silver solder the back, polish smooth and have the front engraved.

These keys have little of actual key inserted, so it's really up to you on how obvious you would like to make it look like a key.

A jeweler near me said he would make a nice pendant key from gold jewelry I don't wear anymore.

SubVerity likes this.
  3. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    I wish someone would remake the keys to be able to wear better on a necklace

4. zizzy

zizzy Member

Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    My goddess keeps the longer key in a small padlock safe.
    Just wears the smaller key.

5. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    I had the same problem.. Burgwachter keys are long and too big to just hang aroung your neck.
    So, my wife's girlfriend who's also an artist, created a custom, one of a kind silver necklace. The key is inserted in it and secured with a chain.
    Since we are changing chastity devices soon ( PA installed) we are willing to sell this unique, handcrafted piece of jewelry for 450€.
    It's completely 'One of a kind' and all in Sterling Silver. I prefer a European buyer, since I'm from Antwerp/Belgium. We are selling the old cage too.
    It's a custom Steelworxx Looker02 with removable urethral plug and extended glandcap.
    Will post soon in the Mall. or PM.
    kind regards,
    Evets

Attached Files:

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    My wife just wears a gold key and lock I bought her at Tiffany's last year. I do not need a reminder that I am locked in chastity because I can feel that I am. These days they even sell keys to wear that unlock nothing. It is fashionable as well as Keys to my Heart type keys are. My wife would not feel good wearing a plain old key that does not fit in well with her other jewelry so we went the Tiffany route.

I can understand how some enjoy seeing the key to their happiness around a woman's neck though. We just do it symbolically with regular jewelry. I like the idea about cutting the key above the threads and then soldiering it onto a new body. I have no skills to do that to make it look seamless but it is a good idea if you have those skills.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice