Castration by Cunnilingus - A Story of the ultimate sacrifice

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by cogman, Dec 15, 2019.

1. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    Mistress and I have been in a relationship for some time and have lived with a femdom 24/7 chastity relationship for years. Mistress has gone through menopause and no longer has a sex drive. So we decided to play one last game. A game that would last for the rest of our lives.

Castration by Cunnilingus Chapter 1

When Mistress and I first met and entered a relationship, it was entered into on a femdom basis, one where I was required to wear a stainless steel chastity belt 24 hours per day and only permitted to remove the device when Mistress required her cock for sex or under her instruction. I was never to have an orgasm much less masturbate without her permission. As such I own several different devices to ensure that I could not have access to her cock at any time except under her supervision. The main two are a full steel belt consisting of a lockable stainless steel band that goes around the waist, a tube assembly that surrounds and presses the cock hard against the body directing it down and back between the legs and a strap that passes from the bottom of the tube to the back of the belt making it impossible to shake or touch the cock. The full belt is far more secure as its impossible to stimulate anything at all but more uncomfortable during the day but much easier to sleep including the morning hardons. The other device is an open stainless steel bar cage with a titanium urethral tube that goes inside the cock, making it more secure and much easier to go to the toilet while standing. The cage can be quite painful in the mornings when you wake up with a hardon and is somewhat less secure as after a few weeks of no orgasm, its possible to shake it such that you can have an orgasm be it a ruined one.

We had an enviable relationship we were close on so many levels, we spent every minute that we had spare together, sex was different and unbelievable. Even though Mistress did not allow me to cum very often we had enormous fun with orgasm denial which is where she would cum but I would not. Mistress knew what I slave I to the taste of her cunt, that I would do anything for a chance to put my face between her thighs even if it meant not being unlocked from my cock cage or at the sacrifice of my own orgasm. In fact I would do anything just to be close to her cunt and just admire it and catch a whiff of her heavenly scent, even better sometimes she would masturbate right in front of my face while I was locked up. Other times I would be allowed to stroke my cock while she brought herself to orgasm with her vibrator, once she began climaxing I licked and sucked on her cunt with my mouth, only to be placed back in chastity with no orgasm of my own once she was done with me. We bounced off each other, she got off on me not cuming and I got off on her cuming while I didn’t.

Mistress also found it fun to penetrate me with her strap on or sometimes use the wooden spoon on my back side to make me squirm. I remember once while we were in Ikea she spanked me with a wooden spoon in front of other people who happened to be women who giggled as she hit me, and she didn’t mess about it really hurt and I yelped!!, and they did giggle loud enough that my face went red!! Mistress was also fond of the elastrator which is a device to castrate livestock, she was aware of my castration fantasies both chemical and otherwise, while not truly interested in physically castrating me, she found it immensely amusing when the elastrator band was cut off to watch me flop all over the place from the sting of it snapping when it was ultimately cut loose.

Indeed one of her favorite activates was to have me masturbate while elastrated then as I was about to orgasm, I would have to tell her as I was going over the edge then she would cut the little green ring just at the point of no return thereby ruining my orgasm. This fascination by us both progressed to the idea that any time I was released from the chastity cage I would have to place an elasterator ring on my balls, and I was only allowed to remain out of chastity for as long as the ring stayed on my balls. Regardless of the play the ring would go on if the cage came off, it was up to me to ask for its removal of the ring when it started to become painful. But then the cage had to go back on. Mistress found it amusing to let me put my penis in her vagina while not allowing me to cum, I would always reach new records for time the band remaining on my balls because it felt so good being in there after long periods of chastity. Sometimes she would attach a cord to the little green band around her balls and have her cock just out of reach of her vagina while she masturbated, sometimes she might just let the head of her cock in the entrance of her vagina and then back away, I would strain on the cord and the green band till it hurt just to get a bit closer. Ultimately while in the beginning the pleasure outweighs the pain by far but eventually the pain catches up and I would ask for mercy and have to cut the band off and then be locked back up.

It was fairly rare for mistress to allow me to cum inside of her, for those rare occasions I am forever thankful. What was more the norm was usually when Mistress decided I should cum I would first have to prepare myself. I would place her tools of trade on the bed next to the towel, the tools included a pair of washing up gloves, lubricant, a wooden spoon, a large dildo, some mitts for my hands, a penis gag and a glass to catch my cum. A chair next to the bed where the towel lay for mistress to sit. Once ready I would be given the key to my belt, I would remove it being careful not to touch her cock and place the elastrator ring on my balls complete with a some tubing that ran under the ring for when it was to be cut off. I would then kneel on the towel on the bed and await mistress pleasure. Usually my cumming simply involved mistress putting on her washing up gloves reaching through my legs and drawing her cock back between my legs towards her while she sat on the chair and milked me. Mistress likes to remind me that someone like me should only cum while her cock is in its reverse non threatening, non dominating position. Mistress would decide how long I would have this pleasure, sometimes she would prolong it till I begged for the rubber ring to be cut off meaning I didn’t get a orgasm at all, other times she will simply use her hand with the gloves to bring me off quickly and I would spurt my load onto her other hand that would be promptly stuffed into my mouth or wiped over my face. Other times she would use the dildo to massage my prostate insuring she obtained a full cum load.

If I was lucky mistress would wear her strapon and remove the front hatch from the full belt and have me lay down on my back. Move my crack strap to the side so she could penetrate me with her thick dildo. The only stimulation I received for arousal is her strapon massaging my prostate. Eventually her cock would swell up and peek out the bottom of the hatch, then if mistress fucked me hard enough and at the right angle she would contact the head of her penis that was forced back towards my asshole. I can cum like that…a combination of her thrusting and rubbing against the tip of her cock I would eventually spurt all over her cock which then became lubrication for her continued fucking, as such my own semen ended up in my asshole leaving me crusty afterward which mistress was quick to remind me I deserved for all the times I had left her crusty before I learnt my place. Mistress would call me her bitch during this scene, I guess its true, it’s the closest one could be to being fucked and coming like a woman…..I didn’t feel or like much being a woman but I liked the attention, and I loved that it seemed to please mistress when I came from purely anal stimulation with her cock still pressed back between my legs and not even removed from the belt. Once she had finished with my asshole she would have me secure the front hatch and tell me it would be a looonnngg time before her cock received that pleasure again….if I was really really lucky I would get to pleasure mistress with my mouth following, more often though after closing the hatch mistress would take to my bottom with her wooden spoon for cuming like a girl, reminding me that she didn’t like girls, she only liked MEN!! Submissive men with their cocks pressed down between their legs!! We talked about saving my semen from my milking sessions and putting it in an ejaculating dildo….but never got around to it…but its fun to think about it.

Whatever the activity I loved the attention, and always without exception if the cock came out the green ring went on and I would be locked back up as soon as the green ring was cut off. The most I ever had out of the cage was about 30 minutes , the ring being on for 25, the other five waiting for the cock to be soft enough to be stuffed back in the belt usually while its still slightly firm. Mistress used to sometimes give me the night off, but we learnt that given an inch Ill take a mile, hence now there were no exceptions, I knew it went straight back on and it did. Sometimes if I had squirmed to her satisfaction, once secured back in the belt I would be treated with Mistress needing satisfaction via my mouth and her vibrator. To this day I have never been able to bring mistress to orgasm, something she reminds me of constantly, Only she is allowed this privilege, and I am privileged to be allowed only to be a part of it.

Unfortunately these activities diminished over time and once Mistress entered menopause, the femdom activities all but ceased and she found that me wearing a chastity device was more a chore than for her enjoyment as such that part of our relationship pretty much fell to the wayside. Even sadder still is my interest in these activities did not change and I began to feel frustrated at both the lack of activities as well as just normal sex. Mistress tried, though and made a point of having intimacy every few weeks but in the end we knew that something would have to happen or we would end up parting ways, even though I tried not to put her under any pressure, Mistress knew it was there, and the truth is I cant help how I feel and nor can she. Even our normal sex had diminished to the point where I felt Mistress only did it to keep me happy rather than for her own pleasure despite her assurances that if she didn’t want to she wouldn’t do it.

I found that I was drawn once again to fantasising about castration scenarios as it seemed to me that the only way our relationship could survive was to change the way in which I felt about sex and intimacy, a solution it seemed to me and a highly erotic one was that one way or another that I should be effectively castrated so that Mistress no longer felt the pressure every day of my yearning for scenes or sex as substitution. I loved her enough to do this for her and I really didn’t want to find sex elsewhere although admittedly I do find all women attractive. I knew that she would never agree to me being castrated though, Mistress has a strong sense of whats right and wrong and I didn’t think she would ever agree to it even if it ended up being what I wanted.

Chapter 2 the beginning of the end :

2. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Chapter 2

Being of a rich, fertile mind I began to fantasise about how we had come to an agreement to one last scene, a scene that would last for the rest of our lives. That involved Mistress and her femininity leading to my eventual castration via chemical means, chastity and orgasm denial encompassing all of the activities fore mentioned up until we reached an equilibrium where we were both happy with both my ability to perform and her need to feel wanted by me.

The permanent scene would be moved toward by first securing in my full stainless steel belt, the one with the removable hatch that forces her cock back between my legs. Mistress likes to remind me that that is where her cock should always point, down and back between my legs and not forward like the cage devices allow. This is the most secure belt I own as one can not shake the cage to orgasm. The biggest problem with this belt that it does become uncomfortably tight during the day. But like a horses bridal you do get used to it, but it is hard to keep clean…

In my mind the scenario would play out that after one week, mistress would release me and milk me from behind, telling me that soon it would be time to begin my program of libido reduction, this particular session ended with a ruined orgasm where, mistress removed stimulation from her cock just as it went over the edge into orgasm. Mistress telling me that she wanted me good and horny for the coming week. She then explains to me that I would no longer be allowed to place my penis in her vagina until such time as I was no longer able to ejaculate. This would be as a result of ongoing chemical castration ultimately, I may still be able to cum but they would be a dry ejaculation. Something that I have experienced before when I experimented with chemical castration some time ago. Of course once the green ring was removed from my balls I was placed immediately back into my belt.

The following evening at bedtime I was summoned into the room. Mistress informed me that I would be permitted to lick her cunt tonight in view of the fact I would soon possibly not be so enthusiastic about it. Mistress was lying down on the bed with her long black hair spread out from her head….and her long slender legs (mistress is about 6 ft 2 about 6 inches taller than I am with dark brown hair down to her waste and very long legs) slightly visible under the sheets. It always takes my breath away when I see the outline of her legs under the sheets…and I know soon I am going to be able to taste her heavenly nectar, Mistress draws the sheet away so now I have a view of her perfectly smooth pubic bone, and placed on there is a blue and while pill. One being a finasteride tablet and the other being a cyprotone acetate tablet.

Mistress says to me demurely, you may taste me only after you remove the tablets from me with your tongue, mouth and swallow. As I move towards her Mistress stops me and tells me, you are being treated tonight, I will allow you to lick me but don’t expect to lick me every night when I place the tablets on my mound….most nights you will only be permitted to breath my scent after you have swallowed the tablets or maybe you will sit at the base of the bed and admire what you have sought for so long. But only after you have swallowed what will be the end up being the end of your incessant sex drive.

Knowing what I was taking into my body somehow made my cock try and get hard within the confines of the belt which forces the cock to point down back between my legs. Its not an unpleasant feeling, sort of like being reverse milked…but without the milking. It swelled inside as I leant towards mistress and picked up the tablets with my mouth and duly swallowed them. Mistress asked me to open my mouth to check that they had indeed gone down the hatch, whereby she leant back and beckon me to partake in her now swollen wet cunt I licked and sucked her to the first orgasm I had ever managed to give her solely with my mouth.

Every night for the next week I was presented with some kind of need to remove the tablets from her mound, however the first night was the only night I was permitted to put my tongue in her vagina…in the middle of the week I was asked to remove the hatch from my belt and place an electrode from a tens device inside my urethra, then the hatch resecured with the wire protruding leading to the remote control that mistress could vary the intensity of the stimulation to her cock. Mistress placed two tablets on her mound and said to me that If I could tolerate it I could lick her cunt but only after I swallowed the tablets….As I approached mistress turned the dial ever so slightly so that I could feel the pulsating electrode inside of me…At this point I was trying to get firm inside the belt of course the cock was pressed back between my legs by the cage. I scooped the tablets up in my mouth and clearly swallowed them, mistress asked me to open to confirm they were gone, then she told me I was a good boy she made me yelp as she suddenly applied more current to her cock…I grasped the cock cage to no avail with my hands, I dare not tear at the wire as such I recoiled to a safe distance. Mistress of course found this very amusing and parted her gorgeous legs to give me a view of what I wanted to taste so much but just out of reach. Having recovered I ventured closer however mistress slowly increased the intensity the closer my face became to her cunt. After 10 minutes of trying to get close I was sweating profusely, I am not sure if it was the CBT of her cock or it was the frustration, whatever I was left in a very elevated state of arousal. When Mistress asked if I had enough, I was in a quandary, I wanted to keep staring at her cunt and trying to lick it but I knew I just couldn’t bear the pain, in the end I had to acquiesce and roll to the side where I was permitted to spoon her, but not without a few playful jolts for her amusement.

I was looking forward to Sunday although with some trepidation that I would be milked from behind. I was still not sure what form this would take. Sunday finally arrived and so I laid out the various options for mistress on the bed. The included her milking chair, Mitts to make my hands useless, cock cag, elastrator (which was mandatory if the cock came out of the cage), wooden spoon, numbing cream, ceramic dildo, large fake cock dildo, strap on harness and last but not least thick washing up gloves and the wine glass.

Prior to getting into position I had to swallow the two tablets, and place the tight green band on my balls, mistress asked me to put my mitts on before I assumed the position on my knees in front of the milking chair, the mitts always increased my feelings of helplessness as once they are on and tight locked in place there is no way I could get the green band off without assistance. Mistress was giving me a treat as she removed her panties and I could see her smooth snatch by looking back through my legs down to the chair…I instantly became aroused at the sight of what I could no longer have and mistress put her rubber washing up gloves on, lubed up the dildo and inserted it into my ass, telling me she wanted to empty me tonight. She reached through my legs and grabbed her cock pulling it back towards her began to methodically move the dildo in and out of my arse and milk her cock. I don’t think I lasted more than a minute before I grunted and ejaculated into a waiting wine glass. Mistress always leaves me some time to get over my orgasm before making me drink my own semen, she says it shows more commitment if I do it after the heat of the moment, and always reminds me why I should consume it, after all I do like to cum inside her vagina without a condom, as such I should know whats its like to have my cum in my mouth….I cant say I like that bit but I still consume it without hesitation. Ironically BEFORE orgasm I think the idea of it is really hot…and I find the inevitability of ejaculating into the glass intoxicating even though I know what I must do following. Mistress presented me with the glass to consume my own semen but popped an extra two pills in the glass and told me I could use my cum to wash them down with. That in a few weeks I would not have that pleasure anymore because I wouldn’t be able to ejaculate. Ironically being coerced in this way triggers my submission to her, and the act of being asked to consume further tablets along with my own cum induced another erection…duly noted by mistress, she whacked my arse with her wooden spoon and told me to swallow. I cant say the actual act of swallowing was too pleasant but I became aware of my tightly encircled ball sack that by now was turning a dark purple. I knew I had to proceed to swallow and get the band off….and of course be put back into my chastity belt.

Chapter 3 : The dosage increases and yet closer to the prize

3. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Chapter 3

Over the next few weeks Mistress increased my dosage, at night I was met with the two tablets been placed on the counter alongside of the wooden spoon, The two tablets…or the wooden spoon. I never chose the wooden spoon. One knows not to choose the wooden spoon when so offered. I have been down that road to know I would rather take what seems to be tablets that don’t seem to do much, however I knew better, I knew my testosterone levels were dropping…I could feel it

The first indication was when I reported to mistress that I was no longer trying to get hard during nocturnal unconscious arousals, Mistress affirmed that this was indeed a good sign and that maybe soon she might allow me to wear the cage instead of the full belt. The cage is a lot more comfortable than the full steel belt that keeps her cock pushed back between my legs…The cage is a open cage with a urethral insert that makes it easier to pee, and also impossible to pull out the back of. It never needs to be removed as it is easy to clean. Mistress told me that next Sunday she would swap me to the cage…after we measured the amount of ejaculate during milking. And that I was one step close to being allowed to penetrate her with my penis without a band once I no longer had any seminal fluid to ejaculate with. Also once the semen production is reduced it also becomes impossible to shake the cage to orgasm. So wearing the full belt is not as necessary although…except for mistress wish for her cock to point down so I was pretty sure it was a temporary luxury.

Mistress continued with the program of increased dosage, sometimes I was offered the wooden spoon, othertimes I would lick the tablets off her mound and I always enjoyed when I was permitted to arouse her with my tongue if only to be able to watch her finish off with her vibrator. It now had been 2 months since I was permitted to put my penis in her vagina.

Sunday came and it still felt good to remove the tight metal belt, as the cock slid out of the tube it always becomes firm. This time however it felt good but I noticed it wasn’t quite as enthusiastic as normal. I did not pay too much mind to it as I duly secured the green band on my balls with as little delay as possible and assumed my position in front of the milking chair…

As mistress pumped her cock…it felt good still but I noticed I needed to concentrate on my orgasm rather than finding it irresistible I found I needed to go looking for it…Mistress warned me if I took too long she would lock me back up until the following week….followed by some very hard wacks with her hand….Of course the threat of being locked up help a bit and I did manage to ejaculate…Mistress lifted the glass and just said…goood ….gooooood, there is not much there…I think we should wait another two weeks to allow you to produce more…I don’t think it will be long before you can no longer ejaculate. You can cut the band off and put your cage on instead of the belt..

The following week Mistress surprised me. As we lay down she handed my key to my cock cage and informed me that following the consumption of my tablets that I would be permitted supervised masturbation and that I would be doing so without a green band on. Mistress wanted to see exactly how much ejaculate came out of the tip of her penis when I climaxed. She said If I was lucky, once I was back in my cage I might be able to lick her and watch her orgasm, but it depended on how much ejaculate came out of her cock. She also told me that one of the tablets she gave me earlier was in fact Viagra to ensure I could achieve a good solid erection.

I was soon rock hard, Mistress told me to masturbate and find the edge of orgasm, I must admit I was enjoying holding my rock hard cock…..before long I was breathing deeply when Mistress surprised me again by announcing that she was going to sit on her penis, but with clear…very excruciatingly clear instructions that I was not to move or try and climax….Mistress would do the moving and not me…Naturally as she climbed on I was in heaven, at the same time….I was feeling like I wanted to move…It had been so long since I had felt this treasure….Mistress spent a few minutes moving up and down on her cock, she asked me if she was worth sacrificing my balls for her, if I was glad that we were pursuing this course of action, that soon her cock would no longer factor as part of our lives….of course I was affirmative all the way such was my arousal…it was clear too that mistress was aroused as well that added to the excitement…. Eventually she climbed off and laid next to me…massaging her own cunt slowly as she told me I was to resume stroking her cock, She told me that I was to finish myself off as quickly as possible and to tell her when I was going to cum so she could watch closely the tip of her penis, and that following as soon as I was flaccid enough I was to put the cock back in its cage, lock it and hand her the key.

Given what had just happened previously it didn’t take me long to climax, I told mistress I was close and she sat up and intently watched her cock while still gently massaging her cunt with her hand…Then I began to spasm then her cock twitched and pumped and the orgasm felt normal…but nothing came out…the orgasm lasted for a good 10 seconds and finally…..a small…very small amount of cum appeared and trickled down the side of her cock…Mistress smiled when she saw such a small amount of cum coming out of her penis before she swatted it really hard with her hand, as she wacked it….it hurt…she said “now” wack “put” wack “it” wack “back” wack “in” wack “its’ wack “cage”….I was soon flaccid…and even though I was still slightly firm managed to stuff her cock back into the confines of the cage…Mistress all the while was still massaging her cunt. “Now you may lick me and try and bring me to orgasm”….try as I might…..I tried till my mouth hurt….Mistress and up pushing me away and finished herself off with her vibrator, but as she went of the edge she told me to suck her cunt into my mouth …I eagerly complied…..We then cuddled and slept….but that morning….I think due to the viagra I had taken as well as the action the previous evening I woke with a painful attempted errection. Mistress smiled at me in the morning and told me that next week if during my milking if I produced no ejaculate, she had a surprise for me…

The following Sunday the band was back on, and I resumed my normal milking position with the glass at the ready. Mistress put her gloves on and lubed up the dildo and began massaging my prostate before she even started on her cock…it felt good….Prostate massages always do, but they usually result in some form of liquid being expelled from her cock, today there was none at all, Mistress brought her cock to life massaging it gently, it came to life more slowly but eventually given the stimulation on the prostate at the same time became hard…Mistress instructed me to cum and I focused my mind on getting to climax, I found it difficult but when I did get there the orgasm felt more or less normal but slightly diminished some how….I looked down at my throbbing cock…and saw that nothing not even a drip of cum came out of it….Mistress was very pleased and after I stopped yelping from her cutting the band off she presented me with a small box….”here is your surprise” she said. “And if you’re a good boi and put it on right now you can look forward to fucking me next week without a condom and you may even get permission to cum or rather not cum, orgasm inside me, if you can that is. And I have a new rule for you….if by chance you are not able to orgasm inside me we will double the time before you are let out to try again. I fully expect you may manage it next week because its been a long time and I know how much you want it, but soon, I don’t think you will be coming out of your cage very often, maybe annually perhaps”….at that I felt a twinge, just crazy how my mind is wired, I knew I was at her mercy. “There is a catch however she said, If you do manage to reach orgasm inside of me next week, your cage must stay on, and not be removed under any circumstances for a month, and we will be increasing the dosage of your pills. After that month according to my research you should be fully castrated and we will gauge if we want to back you to a maintenance dosage to keep you in check..and you do know you need to be kept in check”

I opened it and it was a new cock cage, it was a lot smaller than the other one mistress explained that she had noticed my real cage was looking a bit loose on me, as the drugs worked my genitals were shrinking and that I needed a tighter cage, but this one wasn’t just tighter it was a LOT shorter…in fact it was only long enough to cover the head of her cock, the rest of the penis would be pressed up inside my body. It had a clever urethral insert. Instead of being stiff metal like my previous one this had quite a long flexible clear tube with a stainless steal ball on the end that would go down my pisshole deep into my body, but not quite reach my bladder. This would ensure despite only being a shallow cage I would never be able to pull her cock back far enough to get it out as it was impaled by the tube. I put it on and felt the piss tube slide inside the cock and go quite deep inside me, it wasn’t uncomfortable and once the cage was on it looked rather odd because looking in the mirror all one could see was a round metal “button that contained her cock head…and the rest was just my balls sticking out the side. Mistress informed me that there was no point in having an extended cage anymore as I would not be getting hard within the cage, further she did not want anyone else to think I was well endowed or anything…….

I could not wait for the following week despite knowing what was in store for the month after, I knew that would probably one of the last times I would climax inside of mistress, let alone climax at all. I knew that a month after I would effectively be castrated and that my annoying sexual urges would be in check.

Chapter 4, The prize

Mfmfantasy50, Juan. and Cumschot like this.
  4. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Chapter 4

Mistress was awesum that weekend. We made love like a normal couple, I went down on her, (I was still required to eat my pills but I didn’t have a band on), and once she was fully aroused we made love like I was a real man, IE me on top, Mistress told me to fuck her hard and I complied…it had been a long time since we had sex like that me on top. Mistress soon gently told me it was time for me to orgasm and that I would be eating her following my climax, whereby she would have her own orgasm. I had to focus my mind, it seemed my orgasms were becoming elusive, and hard to achieve, I had to really focus and pump faster and faster, I could feel my skin become wet with sweat as I tried to get myself over the edge, then mistress did her counting thing, warning me that she might make it two months instead of one month till my next try…, ironically of course this helped me and then when I finally did it more or a relief than anything, I could feel her cock spasm, but I new it was dry, the orgasm was an orgasm, it was still a relief but it felt less powerful, I knew I did orgasm but I knew in another month, I really wasn’t sure if I would be able to get myself over the edge any more….I immediately went down on mistress and licked her now swollen cunt…she told me I was a good boy for having an orgasm with no ejaculate and that she would enjoy her orgasm with her soon to be castrated mate. Once again mistress finished herself with her vibrator, her cock was way too soft to be of any use to her at the time of her orgasm as such I sucked her into my mouth. Be both lay there in both of our after glows before I was asked to put on my button before we went to sleep. That the beginning of the month started now….

I slept peacefully that night, and in the morning my button cock was silent, didn’t stir at all. I rubbed Mistress shoulders for a while and thanked her for the night before getting up and making her a coffee. I knew that her cock was going to be in its small confines for a month, and presently I was quite happy for that to be the case.

True to her word Mistress did increase my dosage, side effects, well I no longer tried to get hard not ever. I had a lot less thoughts about sex persay, however I still sought mistress attention and affection. It just wasn’t as sexually oriented or rather didn’t involve her cock. I still craved licking her cunt tho and I came to realise that I would never ever be able to have enough of that no matter castrated or not. I also noticed that I did have a lot less energy, felt tired and wanted to go to bed early, annoyingly my fingernails became weak and broke easily. Mistress said I was a lot less annoying, and that she enjoyed my company more knowing that her cock was well and truly under her control. 2 weeks in and mistress decided that I should be put in my place and told me I should go and prepare myself (which means I needed to clear my back passage for her use). First she had me lay across her knees on the couch and she squeezed my button between her knees as she gave me a bare hand spanking…then Mistress had me lie on my back with my legs apart and she took me with her strap on….she massaged my button as she fucked me. She told me that I needed to be put in my place from time to time even if I could not longer have an erect cock. I enjoyed it and as she massaged her button, I did get semi aroused but I just enjoyed the sexual attention more than anything. I never came close to an orgasm

Two weeks later and my month was up, I must admit I felt some trepidation, the increased dosage had done its work and even with Viagra I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to get hard or not…I almost wished mistress would leave me in the cage and just let me serve her and facilitate her orgasm. But a deal is a deal…Mistress treated me with having me lie on my back and she sat on my face smothering me with her cunt…I had trouble breathing as she played with her cock with her hands….it wasn’t long before I had a hard on worthy of fucking her, although I seriously thought her cock had shrunk. Mistress even said I think my cock is shrinking, well…lets see if its going to be another month before it sees the light of day or two months. I slid into her and try and I might…I could feel a orgasm far away but I knew there was no way I was going to get there. Mistress was encouraging me by telling me that if I didn’t cum that she would elastrate me for 10 minutes longer than my last record…it helped…and I nearly thought I could get there until Mistress started counting backwards….she said I only had 1 minute left before I would be locked back up. I furiously moved my hips with her as hard as I could …in the end I had to roll off exhausted and feeling a bit frustrated…Mistress found this somewhat amusing and told me that I was to lie still while she had her orgasm. She said that I was not to touch my penis as that my chance to orgasm had come and it had gone. That I would be put back into the button for a period of not less than two months once she had her orgasm. I guess there was some fleeting disappointment on my face because her face suddenly became stern, if you don’t like it I will take to you with the wooden spoon, now put your face where it loves to be and lick my cunt. I duly complied and and mistress was soon finished with my face and took to her vibrator to finish herself off, I was tempted to stroke her cock but I knew what would happen if I did, then mistress finally told me I could stroke it but I was not to try and climax. I love doing that stroking her cock while I watch her masturbate…it did feel good but I never got to climax. When Mistress went over the edge I was told to suck on her cunt to finish her off.

Soon after the button was back on and we slept together, I was somewhat frustrated and yet content that I had contributed to Mistresses pleasure…and I knew I wouldn’t be let out for at least two months.

Two weeks later, Mistress surprised me by telling me she was curious if I could even make myself orgasm any more, that she wanted to test me, I started to say but but I am not ….then there was the stern look, sometimes you talk way way too much. Now go prepare yourself. To my surprised when I returned from cleaning myself mistress presented me with the button keys…again, don’t speak….do, and Put your elastrator band on, I want you to understand that your castrated when your in your button as well as any time your out of it.

Mistress had me lay on my back and close my eyes, I felt her approach me….I knew she was going to fuck me with her strap on…it was one of the larger ones that borderline pain with pleasure. She entered me slowly allowing me to relax then began thrusting her cock into me. “I don’t want you to stroke yet…I want you to think about how you have a green band around your balls and how I might just one day leave it there, or better yet use a real bander like the Callicrate bander. Especially now that you can’t even have an orgasm, they don’t produce sperm any more, they are pretty pointless aren’t they?” I whimpered, knowing that she was correct, “You know they don’t work any more I had to give you Viagra just to get a hard on and you couldn’t even orgasm in my vagina”. “maybe you should start wearing a dress” she said…now I know neither of us are into cross dressing but the fact that she said it, was considering coercing me into it tweaked my submissiveness…. Her cock twinged on it own which Mistress noticed….”oh so you like that do you slut?, you like the thought of being castrated on your back with a green ring on your balls and being fucked with a dildo large enough to be able to cater for any man??” you have become quite the slut haven’t you”. She was thrusting quite strongly now, the green band had been on for a good 15 minutes now and my balls had started to turn purple and hurt. I still dare not touch her cock….as I had not been told too yet, but I was thinking about it….Mistress then said…”now slut I want you to stroke whats left of my cock, I want to see if you truly are an arse slut. You clearly cant orgasm in my vagina, lets see if you can orgasm while I am fucking your arse and you are literally castrated both by the green band and by your tablets”…..I was fairly firm all ready…and I grasped her cock with my hand and mistress slapped my hand away…” no you are to use your thumb and finger only….my cock is too small and useless to warrant your whole hand”:….I knew mistress was really enjoying this now….she was really into it which then transferred to me, her cock springing to life and I used my thumb and forefinger to reach a full erection, still I was quite some way away from orgasm….when mistress informed me, “now I have deliberately been taking my time, so that the green band has become tighter and tighter…it will stay on there until you orgasm, you have my permission to orgasm, but the green band is NOT coming off until you do!! So if you don’t, then, you will be both chemically and physically castrated, you will be my ass slut bitch boy for the rest of your life……and I think will replace your useless organic testicles with silicon ones, install your button and use epoxy to seal your pointless penis forever.”

Fuccckkkkk, We have known each other for so long she knew exactly what to say to push my buttons…..I stroked vigorously visualising what she had just said to me focusing my mind…and finally reached that allusive…..what?....I orgasmed but it was more like a sneeze than a orgasm…I shuddered and her cock…twitched, a small tiny dribble of seminal fluid trickled down the side of her cock and then it was gone….mistress noted it and slowed her thrusting and smirked. “so slut you can still orgasm after all” she said, “now I guess we should get that band off and put you back in your button. That’s enough action for you for the foreseeable future arse slut.”

To be honest I looked forward to going back in the button, I enjoyed it, the scene I mean and I actually have come to enjoy her cock being up my arse. But it took an incredible amount of effort to climax, and it just seems safer to be in the button than out of it. After all the band ends up hurting especially when it comes off and my climax barely a whimper. Mistress can use the strapon without removing the button or even the belt. I guess that was always the ultimate aim of using the green bands without exception when the cock came out of its cage, to program me to want to be in it permanently, that no good would come from being unlocked. Chemical castration had finally completed the programming, there was no real incentive at all for me to want to be unlocked except for mistresses pleasure or wicked machinations, certainly my pleasure had finally been eliminated from the equation. I sometimes secretly hope that Mistress will epoxy the lock shut, but I guess that would be the end of the game entirely.

I felt that I was finally ready to accept my new status of castrate. Needless to say the amount of time I spent in the button doubled every time I was allowed out…so the end the sentence was a perpetual one. That was the last time I had an orgasm that remotely felt like one, and I am not sure if I will ever orgasm inside of mistress again.

Chapter 5 Final Epilogue

5. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Epilogue:

A year later I rarely think about sex, and the button does not need to come off at all, although sometimes Mistress makes me wear the belt just so her cock points down sort of like a submissive look down I guess, it works if only because it makes me realise Mistress still thinks about the D/S thing a bit. Mistress does from time to time like me to take it off to put the green band on while she fucks me with her strapon, she says that I need to be reminded every now and then who wears the pants and how we got to where we are now, well not like I ever didn’t know what that situation was.

I have almost given up on orgasms though they are just too much effort for not enough reward however Mistress does seem to enjoy watching me trying to get there every few months or so, when I do its barely a shudder and always with the green band on. I could really do without but Mistress seems to be amused by it and that’s part of it I am happy to try if I makes her smile.

We are still intimate, it just doesn’t involve her cock any more. Sometimes I will rub Mistress shoulders for an hour and then as a treat she will simply slide off her pants and let me look at her vagina telling me that she might let me near it sometime in the future if I behave. Its the fact that she would never do that for anyone else that makes it special and a substitute for sex, even though it makes me want her I know I cant. Sometimes ill wear her cock shocker and she will watch me try and get close to it. Rarely she will actually let me…..I love it when she wields that feminine energy to captivate me and now the cock is not part of it Mistress has learnt to embellish this energy and use it to motivate me using other simple things, even a gesture, or just being reminded of my situation with a tap on the button, or sometimes ill wake up and mistress is simply holding the button in her hand, its certainly not all about the vagina either but now there is a balance.

Mistress still sometimes uses my tongue to get horny before she uses her vibrator, that still doesn’t happen enough for me of course. Sometimes she lets me put a few fingers inside of her and slide them in and out of her vagina taunting me that is as close as her cock will ever get to being in there again. She tells me to imagine that my fingers are really my pointless penis in there. That still makes me twinge a bit and can make me a bit firm, but I don’t really get erections any more. In fact sometimes Mistress puts her cock into the clear cock pump chamber, as she sucks the air out with the hand pump its amazing to watch her cock become hard inside the clear hard vaccum chamber without any stimulation at all whether I like it or not!!…it gets so hard that it hurts but I cant put my hand on it because of the hard chamber, Mistress taunts me that If my cock didn’t need a vaccum pump to get hard she might be tempted to sit on it, then as she releases the valve to let the air back in…her cock instantly returns entirely to its flaccid state like a popped balloon, then she just looks at me and says, “that’s a shame isn’t it” and I know I have to put my button back on. I love it when she does things like that, it tells me her mind is still in it…even if we don’t exchange juices any more.

I think she does things like that partially for my benefit just to remind me what I cant have any more, and it works. When I am permitted to assist in her orgasm she does always seem like she is in a better mood after her orgasm but she never admits it.

All in all however we are happier given this situation. Her cock gratification rarely enters my thoughts nor does self-gratification, which I used to spend far too much time in doing….like writing this story. Mistress says I am much less annoying about sex, and more like a partner should be. The other side of the coin is mistress understands now my desire to be intimate isnt a bad thing its just part of who I am and can be substituted for things that don’t involve actual intercourse. I certainly don’t feel the same angst that I used to feel, its still nice of course, but more like a chocolate cake.

Update 3 years later, but in real life:

This story was written to a large part on activities my partner and I have partaken. I share everything with her even this story. I wrote this story about 4 years ago and forgotten all about it, I hadn’t published it until now. Now it seems appropriate to do so. We had taken a LONG break from our DS activities but decided it had been a long time and that we should revisit it and had just entered a new scene of chastity for me. After one week I had just put the roast in the oven when I came back into the living room to find mistress missing:

She was in our bed.

Under the sheets

“remember that story you wrote about 4 years ago? She said

“which one…ummm….do you mean”….

Mistress pulled the sheets away to reveal her naked legs and her bare shaven mound…on it were a white and blue tablet.

“I know you want this, and now you know what you have to do”

Be careful what you wish for.

Mfmfantasy50, Dianna1395 and Juan. like this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. castrates balls sexstory

2. castration asmr porn story 

3. stories of naked castrated submissive men

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice