Locked since:
    Intermittently
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Cuckold
    Chastity devices:
    Cock cage #1, Cock cage #2, Cock cage #3, Cock Cage #4
    Chastity resume:
    First time locked up in the cage was April of 2019, when I received the first one in the mail. I've since added three others. I have yet to remain in them for any more than a few days at a time. My wife has seen me in the cages, but has yet to show interest in helping me lock up.
    We are so far a straight couple that gets turned on by fantasies of MFMF, MFM, Cuckold, Dominance, Hypno-Fetish, Cock Milking Machines, Fucking Machines, Femdom, Cock & Ball Torture, eSTIM Torture, Chastity, Cuckold Pegging, Vaginal Denial, Ruined Orgasms, Bondage, Forced Sex, Cum Eating Instruction, and lately, being Blackmailed for SEX... We have become totally dependent on the sexual titillation of these kinky fantasies to reach our mutual sexual climaxes.

She likes younger, handsome, well-endowed men.

So, while we fuck, I talk dirty; telling my wife my fantasies, sometimes; but lately, I also describe actual propositions we get from contacts here on and elsewhere.

These fantasies all involve strangers and people we know joining us for SEX.

I never know what will offend her and what will excite her, but I always take a chance.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice