Cage fit

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by IB-Chaste, Jun 20, 2022.

1. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    Just wondering how I go about fitting my cage. Tried a few. Some too long. Some too short… the nub is not something I can get into. Settled a little on this one.
    Hoping the snugger fit will restrict night time aggravation… what are your thoughts/advice?

I wear a 40mm ring. It’s 100% fine at all times until I have a full on erection without a cage on. The cage I have now has the same size ring but with a different shape.

Personally I’m worried the cage isn’t smooth and rounded and may cause issues.

2. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    This is the cage. Hope it attaches this time

3. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well it look a nice cage and if your willy is soft in that piccy then the cage look like it fit ok. it no wonder that you cant get in a nub cos you to big for one. anyway i see that you just have join here so welcome and i hope you like it here.

5. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Thank you. I’ve been reading posts on this site for a while and decided it was time to join up to get more involved.

You know I never considered myself to have a big one, but after starting down this lifestyle I realise the truth. Never thought I’d be disappointed it was too big!
    Yes that’s me soft. I had to wrap a ribbon round to keep everything in place to get in. I still dream of getting in smaller!

Cagedxlcock and jemima like this.
  6. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    That fit looks right to me. If you’ve got no issues with the ring, that’s your flacid state, and you don’t feel pain but pressure when you try to erect then congratulations, you’ve found your proper size. No need to go down in size or try for smaller if you’ve already found your fit. Just wear it and take note of your measurements in case you want to go custom at a later time.

Cagedxlcock and IB-Chaste like this.
  7. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    Look fine to me.. your penis is big for its flaccid state..dont think you should be ambitious in squeezing into mini/nub sizes…
    i get what you mean by not smooth.. is it the cage ribs..? Usually rounded wires are used as cage diameter.. in your case, i see flat bars.. are they sharp corners?

Cagedxlcock likes this.
  8. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Yeah I’d say the bars are a little unforgiving. Not sharp but not rounded, slight knock of skin against them and it pinches a bit.
    After my first night I’d say it’s the best fit I’ve had. The pressure but without allowing an erection meant I slept pretty well… but I’m walking around today cautious which worries me!

Cagedxlcock likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice