buying from Germany, paypal or VR-Pay?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by kenny1999, Feb 26, 2015.

1. kenny1999

kenny1999 Active member

Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    I've picked my items from My-steel and almost ready to make final confirmations. During the checkout there are three options of payment : 1. Paypal 2. VR-Pay 3. SOFORT banking

Does anyone know which of them has the best conversion rate among??

I will pay through credit card and my currency is not Euro, I am not even in Europe , so there might be some conversions between Euro and my currency.

Thank you.

2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    No idea what the different rates are. I suspect it will not be that different, but do not know. They are all in competition after all is said and done.

If you already have one of the methods, I would go with that one because you trust it to handle the transaction - assuming you have already used it for other transactions.

Of the methods offered I have only heard of PayPal - but I have led a sheltered life :p

3. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    They are all going to charge you a premium for exchange rates. I used Paypal to pay for my order from Steelworxx. The rate was not too far off of the banking current rates. Just a tad bit higher. I was not upset over it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice