Butt plugged while caged

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Chastity lord, Oct 21, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:41 AM
    Being caged 24/7 eventually leads to exploring other means of satisfaction. Our weekly bondage sessions always start out with an enema then a medium egg plug inserted. If the session lasts all day I'll typically get an afternoon break where I can do another enema then re-insert the plug again before I'm placed once again into a tight fitting women's body shaper and then in-escapable bondage. The plug is a welcome distraction as I try in vain to squeeze the plug enough to achieve a sissygasm.

LukeVallentine and bitstripped like this.
  2. Sissyslave20

Sissyslave20 Member

Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    I also wear a butt plug when locked in chastity. I love the feeling of wearing a plug while locked in 24/7 and having very few orgasms.

However, I'm not in it all the time. The goddess decides when I should wear it and when she tells me I have to take off my panties and bend over with my legs apart.

I always feel embarrassed when I do this and when the plug goes inside me. I blush and Goddess always comments on it, but I love this feeling

Then I feel even more like a submissive sissy and my frustration is even stronger. Rare orgasms for which I have to work hard mean that at least this way I can feel a little bit of pleasure and I take what I can, not what I would like, because the Mistress has control over it.

3. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    Yes! i love being plugged while caged. Goddess’s remote controlled plug is O/our favorite although Her inflatable one is a close second even though it can’t be worn in public (except at a fetish event when the bulb hangs down).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice