Sissyslave20 likes this.
      1. Sissyslave20
        Sissyslave20
        Thank you
        Feb 26, 2024
        MissyB likes this.
      2. LockedSissyHusband
        LockedSissyHusband
        Yes that is a cute avatar, and i'm very familiar with what looks like a sissy inspection being performed.
        Apr 8, 2024
  • About

My key is held by:
    Goddes
    Locked since:
    Februar 2022
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    Holytrainer V5 Nano Pink
    Mysteel transformation double activ with thigh bands
    Chastity resume:
    Since 2022, I have been permanently locked in chastity by the Goddess whom I serve as a sissy. Currently closed in the full My-steel transformation belt
    A naturally submissive and shy man who became interested in BDSM shortly after reaching adulthood. From the very beginning, under the rule and rigor of the same Goddess who introduced me to the secrets of BDSM, using many practices on me and accepting my and her taboos. He feels and thrives best in the role of a submissive sissy, serving the Mistress with devotion and obedience, and if he fails to do so, he is severely punished.
    Wanting to live with the Goddess to serve her as a submissive Sissy, I had to agree to permanent chastity, which I was not happy with, but wanting to sacrifice myself and put myself in the hands of the Mistress, I agreed and from 2022 I am permanently locked up. Currently closed in the full belt My-steel transformation and additionally secured with thigh bands when serving in the Goddess's house.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice