Bluetooth lock box

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Leson, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Leson

Leson Member

Berlin, Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    Can anyone recommend a Bluetooth and/or WiFi lock box? It should not cost a fortune like the cronovault and must not come with security issues and design flaws like the qiui series.
    I'm considering this one but don't know if it is any good https://www.amazon.de/Bluetooth-Outdoor-Mounted-Hanging-Control/dp/B09MFLTPZC/
    I am especially looking for a solution to transfer of control without exchanging the box itself. I.e., by creating a temporary e-mail account for initializing the lock and then transfering the credentials of both, the box and the e-mail to the keyholder.

2. youngy63

youngy63 Active member

Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    Igloohome box we have been using for nearly 2 years
    Very secure but not cheep
    You only get wot you pay for I'm afraid

3. Leson

Leson Member

Berlin, Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks @youngy63 ! Yes, I saw that, and it indeed seems a bit overpriced. Nevertheless, is this one suitable for handing over control without actually exchanging the lock physically?

4. Cbj

Cbj Member

USA - Pacific West Coast
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    I've looked at and nearly considered the same solution for myself. I think without getting an igloohome that its the best solution for what you want, and if you go for it write in on your experience.

That being said I think the Igloobox has another advantage in that its higher price tag also discourages destruction of the box to get the key out in the event desire exceeds self control.

5. youngy63

youngy63 Active member

Local Time:
    Yes it's excellent
    You set it up and then give your KH the login details
    KH changes the password so you cannot get access
    KH send a code for you to un lock
    This is a serious lock box and no chance of gaining access without the code

6. Deleted member 103212

Ive got the QIUI box and it had worked flawlessly. Yes, the app sucks, but it has not failed once.

Goddess Jade likes this.
  7. Slave83

Slave83 Member

Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    I just got the pivault which works similar to the cronovault but at a more reasonable price. Haven't had a chance to put it to use with a key yet but it seems capable and they have recently added integration with chaster and emlalock. pishock.com

8. Goddess Jade

Goddess Jade Humiliation Fetish Therapist.
    Verified Female

NLP MP, Fetish Therapist.
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Oh WOW, this looks very interesting, please can you update on its quality and use as time goes by, this product looks very appealing for my needs.

Thank you.

Goddess Jade.

9. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    The Igloohome devices are very well made. They are extremely sturdy. The software works well too. There’s no security flaws as far as I can tell. They are not over-priced. They are merely more expensive than cheaper options.

We first used the 2nd revision in 2019.

I am interested in the Igloohome Smart Keybox 3E which seems to be a new iteration of the latest model. I’m impressed the company is still going strong.

youngy63 and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  10. Slave83

Slave83 Member

Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    My impression so far is that the webpage is functional but could benefit from a UI developer to clean things up a bit and make it more modern. The lockbox is functional but is 3d printed and the stl could use some refinement like printing the locking tabs with 100% fill. They are currently hollow and easy to snap off if you pull on the lid a bit. The print is also somewhat rough along the z axis likely due to printing as rapidly as possible. Overall it seems to be made well enough for something with fairly low purchase volume and plenty of room for growth as time goes on.

Goddess Jade likes this.
  11. Leson

Leson Member

Berlin, Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I got the Lockin L1 yesterday (€53.99 at amazon). My first impression is very good. It is made of metal and very sturdy. You have to install two AA batteries first, but should they run out, there is also a USB port. The software is quite good (no really bad translation errors from Chinese (?) to German). Some options you have to search a bit first, but you get used to it. I first set up the lock myself and then created more test users. It was then possible to transfer the administrator rights to another account without any problems. The new admin could then delete the old user or make it a user without any rights. During the admin transfer all previous passcodes were also deleted - so no possibility to cheat here.
    To unlock via Bluetooth and to assign individual codes, there must be physical proximity to the device. However, it is possible for the new admin to create time-limited 10-digit codes remotely. This is technically realized via a cryptographic combination of the time stamp and the internal real time clock of the lock. All in all, this seems to me to be a very good solution. However, a test under real conditions is still pending.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  12. girliesub

girliesub Member

Local Time:
    More flexible than a lock box and all app controlled this padlock can be used to secure anything (including chastity keys). The use of a clear plastic tube provides a failsafe escape if needed - alternatively 3D printed key cases are readily available. I've been using one for close to 10 years and it's fantastic. The app makes it so easy for a keyholder.

https://lenaloveslatex.com/product/mistress-lenas-bluetooth-chastity-lock-just-the-lock/

13. Leson

Leson Member

Berlin, Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @girliesub I bought one of those Nokelocks some time ago for around 20€ instead of 99$ as advertised above. It is a decent Bluetooth lock, however, it has intenal batteries that cannot be replaced or recharged. They are running quite low now after around 3 years. Moreover, using the Nokelock-APP it was not possible to transfer the admin rights to an external mistress without their physical presence. I haven't seen the one you are referring to on other sale platforms, I would give it another try but not for 99$.

14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    very informative, thanks for posting.

Leson likes this.
  15. Michael70

Michael70 Member

Munich
    Local Time:
    I had some experience with the Cellmate stuff, what was interesting was the timer possibilites. The Igloohome and a few others seem very strong housings, but is there something like a timer extension or so, lock it and it unlocks automatically after x min - or unlocking is completely blocked for a certain time (Security reasons ;-) Let me know...

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  16. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    Thanks for posting this, it's good information

17. Leson

Leson Member

Berlin, Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Michael70 The "Lockin L1" has an option to generate a passcode that has a start date and then a 24h time window to use the code. However, I'm not sure if that is the option you are looking for, as what you are describing sounds like you are looking for a self-locking option. I would not recommend the box for self-locking because there are various options (direct bluetooth, generating a new passcode) to open it as long as you still have the admin rights.

18. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    I'm using something similar with my Wife/mistress. I bought this one on Amazon. It works with a WiFi -> bluetooth gateway which allows the owner to unlock remotely from anywhere using a smartphone app. The app we use is called "TTLock". It works very well. It looks like there is a WiFi gateway for the one you have too.

They seem to be sold under a lot of different brand names and app names, but it does work very well!

-droog

19. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    My keyholder and I have been using the Masterlock box (MASTER LOCK Smart Connected Key Safe Wall Mounted, Bluetooth or Combination Lock, Medium 83 x 127 x 59 mm, Outdoor, for Home Office Industries Vehicles : Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools) for many months now. Connectivity has been stable, no issues. the box itself is impregnable without heavy duty tools and the app works well once you work through some its subtleties. Designed for remote house key release, we've been able to adapt it very well for our needs to be opened when needed and relocked immediately after keys are replaced in the closed box. Not cheap but it's proven worth the investment!

20. NikkiAnton

NikkiAnton Active member

Redondo Beach CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I disagree. I have been using that small lock, like Mistress Lena sells, for several years now. It works very well, and is small enough to carry around with you when traveling for emergencies.

IT IS COMPLETELY POSSIBLE TO GIVE TOTAL CONTROL TO SOMEONE ELSE. If you need to know how, just contact me. Maybe I can post the info as a picture in my albums.

For $25-30 USD, it can't be beat. If the batteries wear out, just buy another one and set it up. Here is one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3144664125...qIcyMJzs8oAgMbeEGNayZdrusZic6QpUx6qHwMudpp0fg

21. djbakkertje

djbakkertje Member

Local Time:
    it looks though that there is a battery compartiment

22. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    I had one of those locks too. It works but the keyholder needs to be present to open it. I was able to transfer ownership to the keyholder no problem.

Like many bluetooth locks I've tried it's a bit fiddly to 'wake' the lock and get the app to 'discover' it to unlock. My keyholder is not very patient with this stuff and the bluetooth padlocks were just a poor experience for her.

TTLock with a lockbox was much better for us. The safe is paired with an IOT gateway, she can open the safe via WiFi anywhere in the world (which is useful in our case, as we are long-distance much of the time). When locked, I check the safe daily to see if I' ve been granted release. If not locked... opening means I'm to lock up, put the keys in the and send video evidence. Secure and working well and no bluetooth pairing or battery life issues.

-d

23. NikkiAnton

NikkiAnton Active member

Redondo Beach CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Nope. My keyholder was in Germany, and I am in the US. I gave her a friend invite, then had to do a couple of steps, then delete the lock from my phone. She scanned the QR code and took ownership of the lock. When It was time to unlock, she remotely gave me local control temporarily, and I could open the lock. When done cleaning or whatever, I simply closed the lock again.

I have the written directions if anyone needs them.

The lock was never finicky, and the battery has gone 3 years now and is still like at 80% or more. Just had to have my phone handy for the bluetooth to see it.

24. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    Ok, that's cool.

My KH didn't have the patience to assign temporary control to another user. With the lock under her control at all times she was willing to use an app to remote unlock - that only takes a few seconds.

-d

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice