Blowjob

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Disciplined Boyfriend, May 25, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    I haven't had a BJ to completion in probably 15 years. My wife would occasionally give me one, but absolutely never let me finish in her mouth, but would stroke me until I came. Things have changed... The past few she got me close then stopped all stimulation. I asked for one last night in hopes that she would possibly uncage me even just for a ruin. She said no. So I asked maybe I could have one in the cage, and her response was "I'm not putting your cage in my mouth! What would happen if I chip a tooth? Only BJ you will get is free range, and that is absolutely not happening any time soon! Maybe if you're lucky, possibly sometime next year."

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  2. ksjohn

ksjohn Member

Kansas
    Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    Luckily my wife enjoys sex even though she controls when we play and when I am allowed to cum.

She prefers PIV and loves to cum that way. I may be allowed to cum 1 out of 5 to 8 times. She also loves for me to lick her pussy and make her cum. Most often she doesn't reciprocate, but I still get a few blowjobs. Not near as many as before chastity, but still probably more than than many guys, chaste or not.

She loves to make me grow in her mouth and she loves to make me squirm while giving me head. She is in control and knows how to drive me crazy. Most of the time when I ask permission to cum, she says no, we are done. But once in a while she lets me cum during a blowjob. She knows I love when she sucks me off and she is still willing to give me that pleasure. I am a lucky guy!

3. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I've never had a blow job from my wife. (I'm not complaining.) A few times she took me into her mouth for a few seconds. Enjoyable, but not the same thing.

I'm more interested at this point in making her feel wonderful, so the lack of blow jobs doesn't bother me anymore ... it used to. Of course, before chastity, everything seemed to bother me. I'm starting to think that I was the problem.

4. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    It's getting close... 3 days to go and getting excited. Better still Lady C days off this week are Friday and Saturday which gives us some quality time to prepare and have lot of kink fun.

The way she was talking yesterday is that this blowjob is going to cost me most than was initially agreed and there's a couple of spankings to be endured, in particular one shortly afterwards at precisely the time when I'm not in the mood so it will hurt.

A

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  5. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Its day 0, or should that be O? Either ways, preparations are underway, most conditions have been satisfied and I was asked what time I would like my little treat. "We could do it now and get it over with and give us the rest of the day together without having you thinking about all day?". Hmm nice though, but I want the build up and savour the moment.

So its turning out to be National Cock Day here, Lady C has some additional requirements: she wants me to try my sucking technique on every one of our dildos including squirty which is huge. And then.... it be time to enjoy around 1800 BST.

Looking forward to it, A

Curious40ish likes this.
  6. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So its the day after, was it worth it? For nearly a minute of pleasure and being out of the cage for a full 30 minutes - don't know if it was.

Lady C says it'll be three months before the next one and do I want to wait. That I'll probably decline.

Beforehand, the start of the proceeding was Lady C telling me to get my subby ass upstairs and get ready for her. Blindfolded, with a cock gag in my mouth, secured to the spanking bench and as she tied my hands whispered "you're going to get the spanking of your life. Its going to be hard because you want to be hard".

And that's what it was. There were wooden paddles, leather tawses, leather floggers, her hand, riding crop. Everything in the drawer apart from a cane and the loopy johnny. But I endured it and that's probably going to be more memorable that the main event was.

A

7. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    Please tell us more about the main event? I’m not allowed oral anymore, so I can’t wait to hear about it.

8. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Um, yeah- like how did you totally skip over THAT part???

9. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I deliberately avoided that.

However, what is interesting is that that part was staged. When we used to do BDSM play we would create a scene and get into it, that's what happened last night. So I'll share how we set it up.

Lady C had her tartiest red lipstick and "fuck me" shoes along with some really nice red underwear. I was wearing a pair of shorts and one of my older Timberland shirts.

When she entered the room I said "wow" and we embraced and in a girl meets boys kinda ways hands went "exploring" and the next step was that she ripped the shirt of my back and dropped my shorts to my ankles. The next part you can figure out for yourself.

But now we have one less shirt in my wardrobe which was due to be thrown out, a new cleaning cloth and a dining room full of buttons.

A

tomf_22033 likes this.
  10. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    I still get to have vanilla orgasms, just way less frequently, only when she's in the mood for conventional sex.

She does quite frequently like to suck me when I exit the shower, just until everything is rock hard and then she stops. Apart from loving being a tease she is extremely good at blow jobs. I can't remember the last time I came in her mouth though. She says there's no way I'm cuming in her mouth anymore, my denial means there is too much cum, she teases me that she'd drown.

What would I give to cum in her mouth? Just about anything.

bluedragoon likes this.
  11. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Seriously, I found it than satisfying.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice