Blowjob & release for good luck!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jack5589, Dec 18, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    So my wife gave me a blowjob last Sunday morning as she typically does. She had me take off the cage and clean up before hand. I have teased her for years that giving me a blowjob Sunday mornings was always good luck, and that bad things can happen if we don't stick to our normal schedule.

It had been over two weeks since she had let me cum and she told me before starting that I would be allowed to cum. I really wanted to cum as she had been keeping me primed for more than a week. I got to the edge pretty quickly and I must have sounded a little desperate because I asked, "Please, may I cum?" This made her giggle as she gave me the OK. Wonderful orgasm and apparently a large output. I thanked her and made a comment that now I was sure our local football team would win that day. And the Chiefs won handily.

Fast forward to this past Thursday when the Chiefs were playing again. I had been teasing her during the week that she needed to give me another blowjob and let me cum if we wanted them to win again. We went back and forth with this on Thursday, but just before the game she told me to take the cage off for my blowjob. Needless to say I jumped up and got myself ready. She gave me another wonderful blowjob and let me cum again. When done, she told me they better win or there will be consequences!

Well, the Chiefs didn't play very well on Thursday night. The game was very close and we were behind most of the game. It was a great game but I was worried the whole game. At one point as the game was nearing the end and we were behind, she looked and me and said, "If they lose, you are not getting another blowjob for a year!"

But, in the end, they won in overtime! And I took the opportunity to tell her that my blowjob/orgasm had ensured the victory. Because it was such a close game she added, "Next time there are going to be some rule such as no overtime." She was happy that they won but not so sure my blowjob had anything to do with it.

So the chiefs don't play tomorrow, but will next Sunday. So I am assured of another blowjob/release then. It is the last game of the year and we have a good chance of winning. And then if we win that game, I expect another blowjob/release for each of the playoff games.

This is just something fun my wife is doing and I thought I would share. But I will say that I am happy to have a lucky penis!

Chasticot and ozzy-one like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    Lucky you! My madam has made it clear I won’t be having a blowjob again.

3. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    Ahhhh, a BJ would be nice right about now! Initially locked in mid September, unlocked just after Thanksgiving for what I thought would be my release after completing Locktober and NoVember. Had a nice BJ, but after 2 minutes, she said that was enough and get locked back up. She then said my next chance for a release will be determined by a random date, which is February 22. If for some reason we miss that date, we go to the next random which is May 11. God, I hope we don't miss that date! It's going to be a long road!

4. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    @jack5589 Don't get too cocky. You know what they say in the NFL. "On any given Sunday"
    When that Sunday comes you might have some regrets. LOL

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    Good luck next week

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice