Black Friday deals

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by keephimcaged, Nov 24, 2016.

1. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    Hi everyone, just a quickie to say there are a few Black Friday offer codes we've found if you're looking for toy or cage bargains! I thought we'd share.
    For Lovehoney in the UK you can save 25% on a £25 basket (which is a pretty good discount!) with the code 25off25f (yes that last 'f' is supposed to be there hubby pulled it from an email we got so I have no idea if it's supposed to be used by everyone but it seems a great offer).
    For Lovehoney US slightly less good a deal FRIFUN16US saves you 15% on a $40 basket, still, nothing to be sniffed at given the big discounts for Black Friday already!

The current deal (they change a few times a day) includes a really nice strap on and dildo, which if you read the blog, we're big fans of! :p
    More details on our blog post here if you're interested but I hope it saves some people some money!
    https://keephimcaged.tumblr.com/post/153596489785/black-friday-flash-sale-items-worth-checking-out

One final code is for our new discovery Toys4NaughtyBoys (don't get me started on the name...) where BLACK15 will save you 15% - they do all the metal cages that previously we bought from DH Gate etc, (and some great ones we'd never seen before) but, next day delivery, 30 days returns and, well you know, actual customer service! lol

Happy Thanksgiving American People!

Jane

Jasmic68 likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    I like the look of the Toys4NaughtyBoys website. I am always a bit hesitant with the idea of inputting banking details to an unknown foreign website so a site based in the UK will be worth it, even if they are a bit more pricey. The fact they have 30 day returns is good too. I am thinking of ordering a steel device to wear instead of my HTv2 and there seems to be a lot of choice. Thanks for the links.

3. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You're welcome! Hubby found them on ebay and then contacted them and they've been really lovely. Run by two brothers who are into it all I guess. But they use a professional fulfillment firm so the stuff is all in sterile bags, really nicely and discreetly packaged, and sent really fast, so yeah, impressed so far!

4. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just an update on this for everyone, the offers changed but there's some crazy deals on Lovehoney today (I guess it actually IS Black Friday at last!).

The best one is probably the strap on harness and dildo set we use which is normally £30, down to £11.25!!!! (you'll need to use the offer codes in that post above and the whole order needs to be more than £25.) It's basically perfect for pegging and the harness fits the bigger dildos for use over a cage.
    Plus the Lovehoney magic wands are down to £26 with the 25% off too.

The deals aren't AS good in the US site but I think you can order from the UK site and get the prices anyway.

Anyway more details here:
    https://keephimcaged.tumblr.com/post/153637773590/magic-wand-vibe-down-to-34

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice