Birthday Gift...Continued from Birthday Wish...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Susanstoy91, Nov 25, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    Continued from Birthday Wish...Woke up this morning with a warm hand rubbing and teasing my balls. Was told again I was going to orgasm this afternoon no matter what. Was teased all day and then at around 2:30 was told to get into the bedroom and get into my "tie up" position". My Wife(KH) tied me spread eagle on our bed and teased me for was probably over two hours. Vibrator to the cage, nipple clamps and a full body tease. She then unlocks and takes my cage and ring off and tells me it's time for me to cum...After about 20 minutes and being brought to the edge 2-3 times, she stops, unties me and tells me to masturbate to the finish line. By now my head is spinning with thoughts of having a orgasms, I'm in full erection mode(Which I haven't seen in months) and it feels so good to have my full, hard cock back in my hand. Just as I was about to explode, my Wife says "stop now, I have changed my mind"...I'm about two seconds away from cumming and losing my mind, but I stop...She hands me my cage and tell me to follow her into the computer room and to have a seat. She has me put the ring back on and has me sit down and pulls my chair over beside her. By now I'm semi hard and leaking all over. She has me clean up my mess and then tells me to masturbate and get hard again. Thinking I was going to be allowed to have a orgasm, I start stroking like crazy, I'm back to full erection mode again and then my Wife tells me to stop and put the cage back on...She loves watching me try to put the cage back on over my hard on. I finally get back in and locked up and she says..."Maybe we will wait until Christmas, what do you think?" What I'm I going to say? I tell her she is right and that I can wait. She then says that it looks like I could hump anything and probably cum...She tells me to dry hump the arm of her chair and play with my nipples...She is telling me that I'm so close, don't stop, you're so close. She knows I have never had a orgasm by doing this, but I'm so horny by now, I just keep humping and pulling my nipples. Finally, she tells me to stop and says..."Nobody would believe her if she told anyone what she can make me do, just to try a have a orgasm'. I'm not sure what she has in mind for Christmas or if she even makes me wait that long...So that was my birthday gift from my Wife and key holder...I love her and I would not change a thing...Best birthday gift...Ever...

2. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    Happy Birthday!!!

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  3. Susanstoy91

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks...:)

4. Jaylyn

Jaylyn New member

Sales
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    Happy Birthday

5. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    What I really liked was how you went into your bday sure that you didn’t want an orgasm. As your wife progressed teasing you you reached the point where you “needed” an orgasm only to have her deny you. You got what you wanted even if that’s not what you wanted in the heat of the moment. That’s the epitome of a perfect edging session.

Whiskey05 and Susanstoy91 like this.
  6. Susanstoy91

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank-you...:)

7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    happy birthday. Glad it went well

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice