*big waves!* reintroduction & FOUND a keyholder!!! *glees!*

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Detra, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Detra

Detra Member

Cincinnati, Ohio
    Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    *big hugz & smooches all around!*

Hello!

I have posted once A LOOONG time ago, so thought I would reintroduce myself!

I have been a long time lurker. I absoulty love the site, SOOO many suggestions and tips I have incorporated into my real life. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! *hugz all around!*

I have been into chastity since about Feb '10, rather i got my first CB600 in feb of '10. I dare say I been a girly girl all my life! I remember running around in my cousins nightgown at the age of 6. Anywho I read a post a while back about someone waiting 30 days before posting. It really inspired me. The longest I have went locked straight is about a month, but I didn't post.
    I go for days and weeks in a stretch.

Last night something SO wonderful happen, I finally got a keyholder!!!!
    It happens to be my ex, she is very supportive, in addition to encouraging.
    It had been 2 weeks since I unlocked, and with the new found position we agreed it would be appropriate to unlock clean and shave.
    So I stripped down to my panties. I can not tell you HOW emasculated it was standing there in front of her like this. She peeled down my panties, grabbed the cage, looked at me with a dead serious and told me, 'you no longer have a penis'
    My heart started thumbing so hard, my body started shaking. She knew and could tell me, she held me, told me it was going to be okay. over and over, till finally she unlocked and started to take it out.
    Have her watching, guiding. heh, she even told me NOT to stroke it as I lathered it up with soap.

After cleaning it, re-caging and slipping back in to my panties, she remind me of how girly this makes me, how much of a man I am not. I cried, there was much love and hugging and such a wonderful feeling all around.

Thank you for this site, thank you for the wonderful support, tips and suggestions.
    *hugz & smooches all around*
    D

2. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    Great story and welcome back!

deena

3. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    Congrats Detra... and wb!

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    Congratulations on finding a keyholder.

5. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    Sometimes the best keyholders are the people right under our noses. So glad you were brave enough to take the step to making it REAL.

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Being your ex could be an added bonus, especially if she has her own (new) bf.....

7. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    Was thinking much the same. Also, an ex (if you still have good contact with her) might be best suited as KH since she doesn't really want to have sex with you to start with :D On the other hand, what if you'll find your mate (will be a male I assume) and (s)he wants to have you inside him/her?

Anyway, WB and I hope your time being locked up will be as good as mine ;)

8. Detra

Detra Member

Cincinnati, Ohio
    Local Time:
    Hello again!!! *big hugz all around!*

Thank you for the warm welcomes!
    Things have been interesting since my last post, with in a week of this post.
    To answer one of the questions from above. Yes my Ex remarried and has had a couple children since we been together.
    Last year when I told her more about what I had been doing with my dressing and eventually telling her what I was doing with the chastity, it somehow brought our bond back together. No not like we are getting back together in that sense, neither one of us want that. However, I needed to feel and be emasculated. And even now with my current girlfriend to my ex I am still sissy to her. She has becoming a loving and understanding and encouraging positive person in this area of my life. I am grateful.
    With in a week of the above post, I attended a local comic convention. I was dressed as my usual con going person, Poison from Final Fight / Street Fighter X Tekken. I took a chance and did Sci-Fi SpeedDating.
    I am very happy to say I meet another wonderfully supportive person. We have been together almost 8 months now.
    Meeting her Poison, it was already figured out I dressed. Our second first date she asked me if I dressed out the con’s, when I told her yes and was very honest about it, I thought that was going to be it, but she is more than supportive and loving.
    She was vaguely familiar with chastity, the first night she saw my caged cock i remember the look in her eye. I could tell she was more than interested. When she asked me where the key was I remember telling her my ex had it. It lead to a very interesting conversation, which lead me to asking my ex for the key back. While I don’t think she was ready to give it up, she understood and was happy for me.
    Over the months, they both have met each other and have become friends.
    I am very blessed to have such wonderful people in my life who can look past the past.

I remember the mind blowing night the gf played around with me while caged. I leaked and withered so much!
    Another awesome thing, she walked into the relationship knowing and wanting to ‘peg’!
    I have been under lock and key almost 2 weeks now. I love how much a mindset differences it makes.
    While I am unsure how long she plans on leaving me locked up, we made a deal, I won’t get unlocked until I can reach orgasm from taking her cock... I can’t wait!!!

Joroincharge likes this.
  9. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    And no doubt if they want the two of them can team up......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice