beta status

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 3921, Feb 3, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 3921

Guest 3921 Member

Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    any advice for accepting beta status?

2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    Channel Nike and Just Do It.

Or realize that labels like alpha and beta are bullshit and just be who you are.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    A relationship genuinely based on one being superior and the other inferior will probably struggle. These are roles we assume.

4. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    Well said !!

GeorgeFromGreece likes this.
  5. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Status for me is relative to the dynamic of the person or people I'm with. Accepting the role that you have with a person needs to be honest. If they cannot or do not accept being Alpha to your beta, then it is doomed to fail. If you want to be beta to everyone, or everyone of a certain gender, then it may also fail. If you both feel that one of you is a Top, and the other is a bottom, then accept and embrace it honestly.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  6. toylover6969

toylover6969 New member

Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    Sorry, new to the site so don't want to be controversial but just my opinion and perspective really. Most relationships are a mixture of dynamics; I just don't get this whole beta thing. I am 6', 14st and pretty fit (for my age) and I'm educated and in a good job. I've even got some hair and my own teeth! I'm average size in the penis department so for many counts I don't fit this "beta" status. I'm sure, that like me, many of us on here however, like dominant, female led relationships but these don't equate to us being doormats or that we live a 24/7 BDSM lifestyle. Hell, life gets in the way, ageing parents, children, work all contribute.

My advice, for what it's worth, is to accept who you are and what works for you. Without knowing that, it is extremely hard for anyone to work out the dyanamics. I've known dominants both from a relationship and in professional capacity and the one thing all of them have had in common is they are brilliant psychologists and have an understanding of what makes us tick. None of them however, have ever ruined my self-esteem; quite the opposite. I have found they encourage us to be the best we can be and to achieve our goals. Don't be beta; be bold!

Rectrix, Hut6000 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice