Best toy ever for a woman

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cb1984, Jul 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    OK, as you are quickly seeing ... there is no right answer, because every woman is different and the way she wants to / actually uses her toys and what is wrapped up in your head are almost always two completely different things. Some women enjoy simple masturbating (much like their male counterparts), others enjoy being the center of attention, and others insist on a partner being involved ... so unfortunately it makes it difficult to just hand out an answer ... as seen with @Mascara^Snake / @Mash2214 ... it is obvious the @Mash2214 KH prefers a partner, so anything that would be recommended to her would be things that play well in a "couples" setting ... were @Mascara^Snake seems to be fine in the center of attention / simple masturbation setting, so the toy for her would be different.

Then you have to add in things like how important is Anal ... penetration .... size if being penetrated ... realistic (lifelike) or non-descript ... clit vibration ... clit sucking ... nipples being in involved ... etc etc etc

I've sold sex toys since 2008 (I've stepped back from it the last year and a half so I'm not 100% up on the absolute latest) and there are those top 10 toys out there, but really it is best to hear what she likes and has tried (liked and not liked) before trying to give you a solid answer.

Mash2214 and Mascara^Snake like this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    Funny part is that someone me women have never tried certain things.

Alright, pretend for a second that you(male) are a female. Is there any toy you wouldn't have ordered, tried, thought about getting or looked at getting? No. A man has things we pump our penis with, and thats about it. Yes we can insert them, but mostly just for pleasure, anal orgasms are hit and miss, I've never even had one.

I ordered mistress a wand, was the first time she's used one. Can you imagine being a male and not owning something as iconic and recommended? She of course loves it and has no problem using it, but the fact is, she went her adult life17 years without feeling the need to own one of the most talked about vibes on the planet. I would have a closet full of toys, even duplicates...just in case lol.

We I think are just wired differently.

3. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, it's the Magic Wand. We've had other vibrators but they got little use, but we bought the Magic Wand about 4 months ago and that's how she gets 80% of her orgasms now.

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    My wife has a small handheld vibrator. She is a tiny woman and the HItachi wand I bought her when they first came out, is too intense for her. Despite having intense orgasms from me, both my wife and her ex girlfriend still preferred the vibrator. Our girlfriend had been with a lot of men and still found her vibrator to be better than any man. I still have her vibrator in my night table waiting for her to visit us again. My wife goes through a vibrator a year. She wants nothing fancy. Just something to put directly on her clitoris. Then again, she has orgasms quickly, usually under 3 minutes both by me and her vibrator who I view as my rival. My dog likes licking it if she does not put it away quickly. :) Neither of my girls liked to be penetrated by a toy. My wife does not like to be penetrated by anything.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice