Best explanation of what ruined orgasms are

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Shellysboytoy, Mar 24, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    Since my wife started CAREFULLY running my orgasms I've wondered how that works. I think this might actually explain it!

https://youtube.com/shorts/R6vqm9bd-rA?feature=share

If my wife is just triggering the reflex of ejaculation it totally makes sense why there's no drop afterwards. Because there's no actual orgasm. I'm sorry if this is old news to everybody else. It just connected some dots in my head.

Thoughts?

P.S. This is a reputable source. I discovered this YouTube channel last year during some health issues. My doctor recommended some of her resources. He doesn't come out and say it, but it sounds like a pretty good explanation to me.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  2. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    What I consider a ruined orgasm is not really ejaculation either. The emission is different, more akin to a prostate milking. The discharge is homogenous in consistency, translucent, slippery, but not very viscous. It is followed by an intense urge to orgasm, which passes within a minute. There is no refractory period, no endorphins, and the only relief is that from the release of retained fluids. It feels like urination. I find it extremely difficult to accomplish multiples in a session, or even on subsequent days, as I'm on a hair trigger afterward.

Peter Rabbit and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  3. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    I am in complete agreement that ejaculation and orgasm are separate things. You can have one without the other.

A ruined orgasm is just ejaculation without the orgasm.

In my expererience a ruined orgasm can range from feeling like a runny nose, to feeling like a stolen orgasm. So sometimes it can feel like nothing at all, and sometimes it can feel slightly orgasmic. With any ruined orgasm the feeling of fullness associated with not having a release is diminished.

I prefer no orgasm to ruined orgasm, as I feel a ruin is a waste of vital bodily fluids and sexual energy.

Instead, I am aiming for orgasm without the ejaculation.

4. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    The clue is in the name. Ruined, as in not fulfilling, still craving afterwards, not enjoyable.

And lots of different ways to do them.

Abandoned, just as you think the orgasm is here, she stops and your cock splutters out some cum and then you cock twitches back into submission whilst you want.

Not going to repeat other threads on the subject.

A

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Ruined I'm my opinion is when they stop just before you cum and without the explosive part or sensation, they hold on just enough so that the seamen still spills out but without any satisfaction.

6. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    I’ve started craving ruins more this year than full orgasms. And my Wife has had fun seeing if she can give them in different ways, or make me ruin them myself. Having piv and pulling out without going too far is extremely difficult and intense! It takes a great amount of self control lol
    Her favorite way lately is using one or two fingers on the frenulum and seeing how fast she can have me begging to cum, usually only takes a minute.
    She’s got me trained well, I can still give her piv without numbing cream for 20 minutes or more without an issue, but with her hand she can have me a shaking, begging mess in less than 2 minutes:)

I’ve only had a few full orgasms this year, we’re both enjoying my attitude and mindset using ruins instead. I get some relief but get to stay in the proper chastity subspace

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice