Being the property of Mistress Katie G

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by youngy63, Jun 5, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. youngy63

youngy63 Active member

Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    #1 youngy63, Jun 5, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2023
    Mistress Katie G has asked me to keep a journal on here so we can look back at them in years to come and see where we have changed and evolved in our D/S relationship.
    i have been given permission to call Mistress Katie G Mk, while i do this journal.

As i am sure we all know that vanilla life sometimes puts kink play on the back burner for most, and we are no different.

So, the next few months will be challenging for various reasons for us both as we will not be able to have our regular contact.

So, when I know we are not going to have our usual contact it really puts me down and brings me sadness, I feel like a lost soul [​IMG] when I know this is coming up for us ,but
    I know in my heart MK will do all in her power to make me feel that's she is here for me at all times.
    But I know I'm going to miss the phone calls the Skype calls so much it hurts my heart just thinking about it .

Mk will insist that I will be caged thankfully because when I wear the cage for her and that's 24/7 for the last 2 years
    It makes me feel close to her and makes us feel connected.
    I'm sure other subs can relate to this .

We have had many challenges the last 2 years and we always seem to rise above them and im sure it makes us stronger in our amazing D/S relationship that we have built up together [​IMG]

We do have something to look forward to though, that will help us get through the next few months
    I am going to fly half way round the world to be with MK for a few days [​IMG]
    It can't come quick enough ,we are both super excited and the build up will be immense and hot and kinky lol

That's all for now until my next edition journal

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  3. youngy63

youngy63 Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you

4. youngy63

youngy63 Active member

Local Time:
    Hi all
    Over the last 2 years i have been wanting to get a tattoo on my wrist saying Owned by MK .It will be my first ever tattoo.
    Spoke with MK on this a lot over the last year and of course she was happy that i wanted to be branded with her name on my body.
    I got booked into a tattooist and went to see what style and size would be suitable. Shown MK and she was super happy with what i had chosen.
    Booked to get it done the following week and started to get nervous and getting cold feet
    When the time came to go and get it done i bottled it and felt so low that i had let MK down.
    I called her to explain and she was fine and said it did not matter and she did not want it mentioning again.
    Fast forward a few months i started to get the urge to go and get it done. We had just had a session and i just mentioned it to MK and she instructed me to put the cage back on and put the key in the lock back
    As the lid closed MK just said that cage is not being removed until you have the tattoo done and i don't care if you have flights (and she knew i had a flight in 5 days time) You have been wanting the tattoo for long enough now I'm going to push you my little slut .
    So a few days later i went and had it done MK was not with me in person but we spoke on the phone all the time it was being done. We was both so happy and high that it was now done and i have shown MK that i am her to serve her for ever.
    Really cannot believe the power this little tattoo has cemented our D/S relationship. When MK seen it in person for the first time she loved it and when she touched it with her own hands it was a very special moment for us both.

I look at the tattoo a few times every day and i still get excited every time knowing i have done this for MK and i am owned and her property.
    Everywhere i go i have Mk on my wrist and it will be there forever.

Words cant explain how it makes me feel being branded with the name of my owner and who i want to serve for the rest of my days.

Attached Files:

5. Mistress Katie G

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Good slut for updating your journal for me Nigela. Your right, that tattoo on your wrist is far more than just ink. It's your loyalty to me. MK x

6. youngy63

youngy63 Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you MK
    Your right its more than just ink its a statement of my loyalty to you forever

Mistress Katie G likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice