Beg:,(

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Victoria23, Sep 19, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Victoria23

Victoria23 Member

Teacher
    Italy
    Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    Today my hubby didn't sleep well. He was a bit depressed, i've hug him for some minutes. Then he ask me that he would have like to be released and to have sex with me. I obviusly say No. I said him that my role is to take him chaste also when he can't take it anymore. He continued to beg. For some minute it was a little pleasant but after a few time i said him that he had better quit. He went on and I said him that we could have cuddle all morning, but if he didn't stop I would have been very angry and he couldn't have touch me for some days. He finally stop and after some minutes he seems to feel better.

2. slave_m

slave_m Long term member

slave
    Santiago - Chile
    Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    :strong::strong:
    Nothing better than a dominant woman who firmly believes in her convictions and does not allow herself to be blackmailed by the pathetic emotional pleas of her submissive.

attistoC, nubbin and Guy From RI like this.
  3. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    Good job sticking to your guns! He'd probably be more depressed after that post unlock crash.

4. cumplexity

cumplexity Fetish, isn't it!?

Architect
    France, Paris
    Local Time:
    How old is your husband dear Victoria?

attistoC likes this.
  5. Victoria23

Victoria23 Member

Teacher
    Italy
    Local Time:
    37 :). I think it's normal for him to have some moment of weakness.

attistoC, Jail Bird and cumplexity like this.
  6. cumplexity

cumplexity Fetish, isn't it!?

Architect
    France, Paris
    Local Time:
    waoo he s very young to abandonned sex! what a devotion!

7. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's just how it works. I know that, there are days when I curse it.

But then my wife also knows what she has to do to get me back on track.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:50 AM
    I was younger than that!

9. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Just keep the faith and do what feels right to you,

attistoC and Jail Bird like this.
  10. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    11:50 PM
    So do you give him other treats for staying chaste for you, I’m just curious how others deal with that. Just wondering if he gets to have teasing time, erections, or ruined orgasms ever, to help keep him going in his service to you.
    My Wife likes me locked most of the time, but really enjoys her penis still, so we still have sex a lot. Although she does like to make me go a little while without erections and sometimes she’ll use me and just lock me back up after.

Rectrix, archie and attistoC like this.
  11. Boneless beggar

Boneless beggar Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:50 AM
    You should have a good chat as partners rather than Sub and dom.
    Permanent chastity for my goddess seems so sexy. Talking/ teasing about it looking at pictures and reading about it is such a turn on. But at my age of 34 I would regret it shortly in I belive.
    However when I'm older things will be different I'm sure.
    During the heat of the moment I would agree to anything, which is why u should talk as equals every now and again.
    You might find a better dynamic where he works extra hard to earn PIV once a month or something. And you might end up with a happy harder working slave. After all the donkey will eventually give up following the stick if it never gets the carrort. And in this case the carrot is the most amazing tasty carrot in his life.
    Just my thoughts

Rectrix, Boytoy2021, attistoC and 3 others like this.
  12. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I think he's also learning to deal with his chastity. We have all been there wanting to be released for some fun. Not sleeping good comes with all of it sometimes. Our bodies need to be trained to not get what we want when we want it. Staying busy and serving his Mistress is a good learning tool. His little brain will connect to his bigger brain about chastity soon. :))

LockedGoals, attistoC and Calibob like this.
  13. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    I am older, but, one rule we have is, no begging or asking to be released when I am locked up. No hinting either.

14. Guest 2921

Guest 2921 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing Victoria.

I ran into trouble with Mistress Mandi. I sleep in a different room from her (my snoring bothers her). I woke about 4 am with a pretty intense nocturnal erection - a lot of pressure and pain on my genitals I went to Mistress’s room and woke her. I begged to be released to ease the pain.
    I should not have done that. Asking for release is forbidden. And when I did it at 4 am, the penalty was severe.

I’m better for it though.

taped2, Jail Bird and attistoC like this.
  15. Victoria23

Victoria23 Member

Teacher
    Italy
    Local Time:
    Today he started again to beg. I guess it's a very difficult period for him. His last orgasm was two months ago. I usually let pass 5-6 months after an orgasm to make him have another one. But it's never been so difficult for him. I think in these months he has accumulated so much sex desire. Some days ago he said to me(i wrote it on another post) that he was less sex starved, but I think that these days he has changed idea. He said that his balls are to much sensitive and sometimes they ache more than before.
    I said him that we could have make a deal: he could have cum today, but he would have skip the next Piv (he's not pussyfree, YET). It would be in november, one year after the last Piv. He think about it for like an hour and then decided for wait until november. I think it's normal now to have some difficulties, but I can't give up my role because of that. I said him, considering that he made his choice, that now he had to stop to ask to cum. I ask him gently, but if the situation will get worse i will have to punish him. I never do that and if i'll have to do it, I hope I won't be unprepared.

16. Guest 2921

Guest 2921 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Victoria.

I like to hear how others FLRs are working. Mine is strict. I guess it has an element of D/s but we never talk about that. there are no D/s games to scratch and itch, and there is no contract. She has the final say in everything and she makes all decisions. I’m getting better, and as I do, I’m getting happier. But sometimes she has to take the cane out - which I hate.

Chastebrewmgr and attistoC like this.
  17. Guy From RI

Guy From RI Member

Local Time:
    I think I'm in somewhat the same situation as you, though new to the process (can't quite call it a lifestyle yet as we're still finding our way). I'm 58 and my wife of 28 years is 55. I'm a spanking fetishist so she gives me a short hard spanking most days along with some counseling on what I need to focus on. I'm currently 10 days orgasm-free with a potential orgasm this weekend. Yesterday after I gave her a morning back rub like most days, she told me to strip and lay down next to her. She played with my cock for a couple minutes and her alarm went off. She snoozed it and said she'd tease me until it went off again. Nine minutes later when it sounded she immediately stopped teasing and said, "put that away and get me a paddle." I did and she gave me about a 2 minutes hard paddling and told me what I was to make for dinner later. Then in the late afternoon she texted me (we're both working from home) to bring her favorite vibrator to the bed. I leapt at that opportunity, but when I got there and asked if I could go down on her first she said "no, just the toy. Maybe I'll let you taste me on your release day." I was so torn! Sad because I was dying to eat her pussy but thrilled at how much control she was taking! OMG - it was the best day of orgasm denial I've had yet. I was buzzing with endorphins. She even toyed with my cock while I serviced her but not like it was for my pleasure, more like she was just thinking about what she would do with my cock if she were to allow me to fuck her. She would stroke it a bit, then claw and squeeze my balls a bit. It was heaven and I'm hoping beyond hope that it was a harbinger of similar days to come.

FYI, I'm not locked at present due to some physical problems that hopefully will be fixed with a stomach surgery coming up in 3 weeks. I've got a couple Cherry Keeper rings and cages on order that I'm hoping will enable more long term lockup post surgery.

My current denial schedule of 2 weeks seems good, though I might ask her to deny me longer if this amazing feeling of constant baseline arousal continues. Again, this is all pretty new to us - my wife is not at all kinky (for example, she spanks me because I want her to but doesn't get pleasure from it herself) and not highly sexually interested like me in general so i was a bit surprised at how quickly she took to the orgasm denial thing and am hopeful it will continue to work and get better.

One last thing - when I first introduced orgasm denial and again a week later, I explained the general theory that when a woman knows her man is not going to get to have an orgasm, the pressure or anxiety about teasing him and taking him to bed for her pleasure goes away because she can focus entirely on her own pleasure, and she can enjoy the playfulness of teasing without any sense of "OK, now he expects me to make him cum." She responded positively to that message the first time and confirmed that it is playing out that way the second time I brought it up. It gives me hope! Cheers!

18. Guy From RI

Guy From RI Member

Local Time:
    Sorry to be such a perve, but I'm dying to know what the penalty was?

attistoC likes this.
  19. Guest 2921

Guest 2921 Member

Local Time:
    Three lashes with her cane - right then and there.

I don’t have any fetish for caning or whipping I hate pain and fear it. Mistress Mandi loves it.

20. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    You are on the right path. It Is important ti involve your partner in his chastity making him part of the decision.

attistoC likes this.
  21. Guest 2921

Guest 2921 Member

Local Time:
    I appreciate Victoria’s messages. Every FLR is different, especially how they evolve. Some are based on love and respect. Mine with Mistress Mandi is evolving. Eventually I will learn to get things right. She is remarkable woman - very smart, confident and happy. Her decision making is spot on and usually takes into consideration the past, present and future. But she is the boss. - some emails correspondence to me during work early on in our relationship.

I want it done. You said you were ready and I expect results. This is how a FLR works. I say and you listen.
    Understood?

Remember who the fuck you’re speaking to. I’m your Mistress. You’re my SLAVE! Remember that.

Chastebrewmgr and attistoC like this.
  22. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    i begged for it every now and then at first. my Queen then told me, "chastity doesn't start when you surrender the key. It starts when you want out." i have pretty much stopped asking or hinting as i know what the answer ALWAYS is.

23. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Like you I'm older as well. We have the same rules here. One step further, when the time finally comes for me to "maybe" get to cum, before I do cum and start pumping, I have to ask her permission to cum. It has to be at the last second before i pump. If she says yes I better be pumping my load within seconds. She wants to train me to hold my load as long as possible. I have been right there if you know what I mean and I ask permission to cum and she has said NO and stops all the stimulation. OMG! I'm right there.. I leak like a drippy faucet. Balls are so swollen and sore. Sometimes at that moment, she'll put my cage on my tummy and tell me to put this back on. I never feel more submissive or slave like than at those times!

Rules are good to live by for sure

24. Guy From RI

Guy From RI Member

Local Time:
    That is a hot scenario by my reading. We are new to orgasm control and denial, but I'm hoping that my wife KH will use both "yes" and "no" at her discretion, with the "no" being a total mind fuck reminder that I surrendered my orgasms to her completely. I really have no say and part of her decision making around allowing me to cum or not will be for her amusement and from my perspective will appear to be completely arbitrary.

Jail Bird likes this.
  25. Rick Jorgensen

Software Engineer
    Wenatchee, WA
    Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    OMG, YES. You said that eloquently and accurately.

Guy From RI and Jail Bird like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice