Beg:,(

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Victoria23, Sep 19, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    I sometimes get them too and wifey sends me to the bathroom to run my caged cock under the cold tap in the bath, soon shrivels me back limp again.

Guest 2921 likes this.
  2. Guest 2921

Guest 2921 Member

Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    Thanks for sharing. I imagine that would work very nicely.

Mistress Mandi enjoys caning too much. Plus, She was upset with me. I wasn’t going to get off that easy. I won’t wake Her next time. Maybe I’ll go straight to the cold water instead.

Headtrip likes this.
  3. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    My Queen loves me to beg. It gets her off. Especially when I am holding her and she can feel me shaking in desperate frustration with my cage pressed up against her.

But if I whine, or continue to beg after she tells me enough, it is never good. She pulls away and ignores me (sexually) up to several days. She only had to do that twice before I learned my lesson.

Chastebrewmgr and true42 like this.
  4. Rick Jorgensen

Software Engineer
    Wenatchee, WA
    Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    Last night I had four really hard erections (or erection attempts, to be more accurate) that woke me up due to the pain and pressure. They're kind of delightful that way and I hope they don't stop. :) I've heard they might.

I wish I'd read that a few days ago. I had to ask eventually KH to remove the add-on ring with the teeth (which I had asked for and told somebody I would never remove... live and learn). I woke and couldn't make the erection stop; my body was determined to get a hard dick. KH was not home that night and I had to use the emergency key. I was hurting so bad I could barely unlock it.

Caveat emptor. :)

5. Boytoy2021

Boytoy2021 New member

US
    Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    Off topic but snoring can be a sign of sleep apnea. Might want to check it out?

RoyMunson likes this.
  6. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    I have the Rule for husband, too. He broke it once. Six strokes of the cane taught him not to break it again. There's an exception for security chastity. I put him in security chastity if I have to work that night be he's going out. This is so some hussy doesn't take advantage of him after he's had a few.

Actually, I do trust him, but security chastity is a holdover from our early days of dating. I just continued it. He can stop by the hotel on his way home and ask me to take it off or wait till I come home in the morning and ask me to take it off. If I'm so tired I want to go to sleep when I come home, I just roll him over and take it off before I go to sleep. He doesn't always wake up.

Jail Bird likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice