Been without

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Wischastity, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Wischastity

Wischastity Active member

Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    So i thought it was going good and my wife/kh as she was teasing when time permitted. Then after we got our metal cage i wasnt happy with it and it was uncomfy so she didnt tell me to keep it on. Then a weekend came and it was on we palyed and she took it off gave me a full orgasm and when we cleaned up i wemt to put it back on and she told me to keep it off. She hasnt mentioned anything about it since and this was about 2 months ago. I really wanna give it another go but should i dare bring it up or just wait to see if she will bring the subject back up.

2. slimjimtx

slimjimtx Member

Local Time:
    8:03 PM
    We would only do it about 1 month a year. I told her two months ago I was just going to throw them out. She said hell no. A week later I was back locked in it. Been a month and a half and she it seems she is only taking us deeper into this rabbit hole.
    Before I was trying to push it on her. This time I am just rolling with it. She seems to be actually enjoying it this time.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    Have you ever spoken to her about? Ask her whether or not she wants to give it another go. No pressure, just a discussion.

boisub likes this.
  4. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    10:03 PM
    Talking with Her about it in a loving and gentle way is usually the best choice. But some times when there is a disconnect on the lifestyle and subject, I just put the CB back on and keep it on. By the time we go to bed for the night, She usually has noticed it's back on. She sees my commitment and knows She can't have the real thing until She is somehow an active participant again. My desire for Her acknowledgement leaves willing and ready for Her in every way.

5. Wischastity

Wischastity Active member

Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    Thanks for the replies i just didnt want to push it on her i think i was a little bit pushy the first time around

harddenial likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice