BDSM, Chastity and Femdom

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by enslavedbyc, May 18, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    My scattered thoughts on my explorations:

On BDSM –
    • I knew I was Kinky before I knew what sexuality was. Really.
    • My introduction to BDSM was self-bondage.
    On Dating –
    • I believed very early that there was no point to me dating someone who was unwilling to explore the wide world of kink.
    • I explored her thoughts on the subject by the third date. Huge time saver.
    • On, dating my future wife:
      • I asked her If I could turn her jacket into an impromptu Straitjacket and put her in it on our 5th, date she said yes, so I had her insert her elbows into the sleeves and zipped her jacket up backwards.0
      • I kissed her passionately, she responded, and our early explorations together began.
    On Switching –
    • What a great way to explore how you and your partner fit into the wide world of Kink.
    • My first chastity device –
    • a custom sterling silver tube secured by a frenum piercing (1983ish).
    • Anchored by a PA piercing.
    • It worked pretty well but tended to turn my skin green, purple and black.

The end of Switching –
    • She discovers she’s a Domme (while I'm in strict bondage).
    • I discover she’s in charge (because I'm in strict bondage).
    • Yes, the Domme not the sub or slave is in charge. Really (but, it takes some effort to establish that).
    • I’m not submissive. That’s okay she doesn’t want one (thank God).
    • She just wants control and since we had chastity and bondage gear, we had a place to start.
    Other Chastity Devices.
    • Ball traps starting with a CB2000
    • Then a Gerecke
    • Then many many more.
    Custom made Titanium tube device
    • No more ball trap for me. Ever!
    • She likes it because the device never needs removing, ever. Lucky for me she’s pretty much over the endurance stuff and likes to take me out frequently for sex while I’m in bondage and she’s still very much in control.
    On Bondage
    • I'm pretty much into all of it.
    • Strait Jackets, sleep sacks, locking leather cuffs, medical restraints, very heavy steel manacles, rope (who really ever has the time for rope, but I like it too...).
    On Being a Masochist.
    • Yep, I'm one of those too.
    • Spanking?
      • Yes please.
      • Can you punish a masochist who likes spanking with a spanking? Yes, most masochists hate some type of implement (i'm not a fan of sting). But beyond that intent, technique and intensity can overcome even when using something I generally like.
    • Irritants?
      • Yes please.
      • Bengay and tiger balm are a good place to start.
    • Electricity?
      • E-stim, of course
      • Shock Collars - yes you will obey with the right shock collar even when you're really not in the mood.
      • Cattle prods, yes once or twice.
    ...and the exploration continues.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:01 PM
  3. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    Further ramblings:

Mysteries that can’t be sufficiently explained to me, ever!

Why do so many people try to determine what is normal sex?

Why do some chastity practitioners insist they’re still vanilla? They’re clearly at least “Cherry Vanilla”, if not outright “Rocky Road”. You’re wearing a bondage device after all.

Why do some couples insist their flavor of Femdom is superior to others because they have no need for a punishment dynamic? Because they’re “adults”. I’m sure the fact that they pay their taxes and slow down when sharing the road with the highway patrol has nothing to do with fear of punishment.

hardbodysub and bondinchas like this.
  4. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    I find it very interesting that female brats appear to be very accepted and even desirable to male Doms. However, rarely acceptable in the Femdom community (who it seems prize service submissives highly). Fortunately for me my wife is in the minority and celebrates the Brat that I am.

hardbodysub likes this.
  5. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    YAY for smashing stereotypes! :D

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    Enjoy your journey!

7. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    So my wife’s latest interest is experimenting with our new medical restraints. She’s apparently looking for the sweet spot between keeping my movement highly restricted and my ability to tolerate very long sessions. So far she has been able to push me to endure a 4 hour session while I can hardly move at all. She says that once she’s figured everything thing out, we’ll now have a second option to our standing cage when I need a “time out”. One that she’s confident that she’ll be able to impose for a much longer period of time. She’s asked me twice at bedtime if I’m ready yet for the overnight “experiment” and then laughed at my sincere pleading that I’m not ready. She assures me I’ll be fine when the time comes.

The restraints are maddening! They flex a bit, they feel like if you really put some effort in, you can get loose or move yourself into an unsafe position so that you have to be released. The reality is you can’t achieve either situation, you just have to endure it, exhausted by your efforts. Just like a good chastity device.

8. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    So yesterday she ran another experiment with the Segufix medical restraints. Everything was adjusted to be significantly more restrictive than her previous attempts. Then she applied a half-face blindfold that completely blocks light and added white noise that was loud enough that I couldn’t hear any of the normal noises of our house or hear the TV in the other room. It was so strict, I kept struggling to adjust my position. I thought I had even slept for a bit. When she finally released me, I was sure I had suffered for her for 4 to 5 hours. She laughed. It was clear to her on the baby monitor that I was really having difficulty. I’d only been restrained for 90 minutes. She assures me that, just like chastity in the early days, it will get much longer!

ugams, LukeVallentine and bondinchas like this.
  9. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    …while tied-up in a very strict predicament where the smallest of movements caused a fair amount of pain, she began to paddle me! After bearing it for several strikes, I could no longer hold still, the pain from the predicament exceeded the paddling. I cried out “NOT FAIR” her reply “All is fair in Love and Bondage”! It got worse, she switched to the cane!

LukeVallentine likes this.
  10. Nicolassam

Nicolassam New member

Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences on BDSM and exploring your kinks. It's clear that you have a deep connection with the world of bondage and domination. It's fascinating how you discovered your preferences early on and found a partner who's equally open to these explorations.

Your journey from self-bondage to sharing your kinks with your future wife is quite a unique story. Switching and the dynamics within your relationship show how communication and understanding play a crucial role in BDSM.

If you want a partner to try new things together, you can check out Austrian whores. They are not that expensive and are ready to do almost anything if you pay them well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice