Back at it

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Crowe, Mar 1, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    So, we were only 2 months into a 6 month lock up when life got in the way and totally derailed everything. My wife had an accident and had to have emergency surgery in October. Recovery so far has been long and slow, during which time she has had no desire for anything sexual. I was still locked up 2 weeks after her accident and had no intention of unlocking, that was until I started a new job that mad it virtually impossible to wear my cage, so off it came. She said that until she gets back to feeling better that I could just go ahead and take care of myself whenever the need arouse. Fast forward to 4 months later... Chastity was pretty much over and we both just kinda forgot about it..... until last week. Somehow we got talking about glory holes and she says to me "You know, maybe you could fashion something like that up here at home that I could tie you to and do whatever I want to you" That's a step forward! Then just the other night she texted me at work and said "I've been thinking, that dick of yours should probably get locked back up" I told her that with this job, it would be impossible. Her solution is for me to lock up as soon as I get home from work, leave her the key, and she will text me the following day before I go to work with the location of the key. I am also now required to be locked up on my weekends off of work. Today she brought up my birthday, which is in about a month, and said she has the best idea for my gift.... Getting a PA then going back to 24/7 lock up once everything is all healed up. So now, with being locked all the time with the exception of being at work, the upcoming piercing and healing time, it may be a very long time until she allows me to cum again.

NEsubhub and Aspire02 like this.
  2. Neander

Neander Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    #2 Neander, Mar 1, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
    Wise wife!
    You are happily gifted and she gets the benefits. Win-win.

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    Sorry to hear about the wife's accident and recovery. Glad she feels better now. Must be rewarding that even after a set back, she wants to try again to control your sexual desires. Good luck and enjoy.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    good luck with everything

5. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    Good luck hope you enjoy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice