Asking for it

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lockedhusband11, Sep 3, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    It's only been a few days since my last orgasm but with the tease and denial my wife administered last night I already have an overwhelming need to cum tingling in my balls
    I don't think I'll ever want to bring up my release with her as it's not something She should be bothered with.
    But will there inevitably come a time when I will go and ask her if I please may be released? A moment like that is surely very emasculating and one that she would relish. Is she waiting for that moment? Or rather has she wondered when that moment will be then filed that thought to the back of her mind somewhere.

She will say no

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    Have you discussed this scenario and what she would do when it arose?

lockedhusband11 likes this.
  3. Paraplegicsub

Paraplegicsub Long term member

Nobe
    Local Time:
    It is humbling to ask for release but it's expected. I have just self locked myself and I will find it equally humbling when I tell her later. She will ask why and I will say cos temptation was to great and I was terrified of an ejaculation. She may not be impressed to be honest and I may lose some trust. When you ask to be released be very submissive and say stuff like it's doesn't have to be now you decide when. Or I will leave the timeline up to you as long as I know. It depends if she wants to play mind games. If there is a way of earning release try that. I know it's hard to suck up but after a few years it will be the norm you won't worry about it at all. Good luck and post more.

lockedhusband11 likes this.
  4. lockedhusband11

Local Time:
    We should set a hard rule about it. Right now She is aware of not giving in too easily to my desires for release and that denial of my orgasm is bringing Her all these new pluses and enhancing our romantic and sexual life. I guess I have been reluctant to bring it up and feel like I'm taking control or topping the situation by telling her that she shouldn't let me out or should let me out after a certain time or when x,y,z is satisfied/completed.

Ajf60 and Mash2214 like this.
  5. lockedhusband11

Local Time:
    That might work! That's an easier way to bring up the idea of Her feeling confident about setting hard rules, if I'm submissive and don't suggest that I'm desperate for a release right away. Maybe I can casually ask if she's thought about what she'll do when I get desperate and coming begging, and remind her that it could set us back if I'm released and that She should explore and enjoy her power. If I keep the conversation playful it would make it easier

Paraplegicsub likes this.
  6. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    I can not wait for the day when I realy want to cum so badly that I have to ask her for release. And when she says "No" I will be so pleased as it will be an indicator that she is accepting of her Dominant role.

7. lockedhusband11

Local Time:
    Yes! that will be wonderful

My-submission likes this.
  8. Paraplegicsub

Nobe
    Local Time:
    Brilliant attitude. I always knew my wife wanted to be totally dominant but I know with some partners it takes time.

9. lockedhusband11

Local Time:
    Also, I hope that release from chastity would never be a reward that is bargained for by fulfilling a certain task etc. she should make demands that should be met without promise of any reward.

Paraplegicsub and My-submission like this.
  10. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    When it is on, I will not ask her for for its removal unless due to an emergency. Although not ideal I do self unlock for cleaning due to the device I use It requires daily removal for cleaning. At this early stage for us I want to show her I am committed to this and she can see what it does for her. The reason at this moment in time I self remove for cleaning is simply as I don't want her to get fed up with me constantly going on about it and asking for the key for cleaning every day and she would certainly be put off if it started getting smelly. In the long run she will be in full control, I hope. Also the more she sees me wearing it the more empowered she will feel. At this moment in time it is training and new for both of us.

11. lockedhusband11

Local Time:
    If you do lots of nice things for her and do things whenever she asks, no matter how big or small, are sensual and loving without pestering for sex and she doesn't even see the cage so it's out of mind as it should be, she will quickly see how many more benefits there are to having you locked than not,

My-submission likes this.
  12. Paraplegicsub

Nobe
    Local Time:
    Great post above. You are doing really well. I very rarely ever mither her about cage removal or orgasm. Now I know some Doms love the begging and pleading but that's never been us. You learn with time that she does not really think much about your cage or your penis she is getting on with enjoying life. My wife could easily exist without me and do really well. She has a boyfriend now and had had plenty in the past. Don't wine or beg unless she loves it

13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Asking for release is strictly forbidden by my madam, and with how amusing madam finds watching me orgasm from having a dildo or her fist up my ass, it won’t happen any way.

14. lockedhusband11

Local Time:
    I returned from work to find Her in Her office room in the house. I'd been thinking about Her all day and my cage has been burning with a need I've never known before. I knelt before Her on the floor, Her in Her chair and I kissed her, stroked her hair and such, told Her she looked nice. She asked "Hmmm, why is he being so loving? Is it something to do with this little device?" and she smiled and narrowed her eyes. I said "I'm getting a bit desperate actually" and she laughed. I said "Don't feel pressured, but you might want to read up on what other Wives do with their husbands in chastity, how long they keep them locked and the rules they set, before I come to you and try to sweet talk you into letting me out" She wagged her finger and said " Ohhhh noooo. You wont be getting out just yet. Now get out of here, I'm very busy"

Chaste J. and Wooly like this.
  15. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    I have learned to never ask for release, at least not directly. That only ever results in her promising to keep me locked even longer. My wife is quite a sadist though, and she does sometimes enjoy it when I say or hint that I am extremely horny and frustrated in my cage... again, as long as she knows that I am saying that for her entertainment only and not expecting release.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice