Are you obsessed with chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Nov 17, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    I’m obsessed with femdom. As @MistressG and I dip in and out of chastity I become obsessive once I’m locked. I have been back in for just over a week and it’s all I can think about, been up early doing housework, making breakfast, odd jobs etc, so I think when your living it it’s very difficult not to...

But I am a bit of a perve....

Penney and Submissive_Michelle like this.
  2. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    I am not caged, but I am teased and denied. My wife keeps me horny all the time, so I think about sex a lot during the day, every day. I think I might be obsessed.

3. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Maybe...

I got interested in it and then brought it to my wife. I can quit anytime she wants me to.

4. the glove

the glove Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    i am obsessed only while locked there are times when she lets me be free and then i don't even think about it i love being free more than being caged but she wants me caged so i comply then i am OBSESSED

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    Yep that's how I feel too. Well spoken, I could not have described it better myself. Chastity for me is the icing on the cake of my fetish for cross dressing that keeps me away from self pleasure and provides intense sexual frustration that is better than a quick self release. I also love being submissive.

Mitch

Penney likes this.
  6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I always enjoy your questions Mistress Lucy. Its good to be prompted to look at something that has become commonplace in new ways.

No not obsessed. But being locked 24/7 is not something you can ignore all day. Obviously the length of the denial that goes with being locked and its effects on the locked one are different for each of the locked and each of the KHs too.

I log in to CM generaly 2-3 a week for a while then tend to drop it for a while then rinse and repeat. Photos I tend to look at if I'm expecting to see something worthwhile, or innovative, a new product perhaps. When I do log in I tend to check my alerts first , don't really consciously check for conversations.. as I dont have many... perhaps thats why :) then I check out whats new.

I would say its not always healthy to spend most of your spare time focused on only one thing. Focused is fine, focussing on one thing for a while is fine. Focusing on several things for a while is fine too.

Like I said though being locked and or being denied does tend to make one spend some time a day, maybe only fleeting moments some days, focused on chastity related matters.

7. Evgeny

Evgeny Dominant Switch

Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    I must also have some sort of obsession because I keep buying devices and discarding them because they don't fit. And then I buy new ones:

• Original CB 6000. Did not work out because it pulled on my balls during the night. I could shake it and cum from that. Then I realized that I can pull out. I decreased the ring sizes but that did not felt healthy. Eventually I discarded the device because I did not think that anyone would buy that for a price worth the effort.
    • Ordered a metal device with integrated lock from AliExpress. It was kind of good, though the ring sizes that I ordered, 50 mm and 45 mm were too large such that I could easily pull out. Discarded that one as well.
    • Bought a CS-100 copy from AliExpress. This one was really nice at first, no tug on the balls. Since the cage can rotate against the belt, this was comfortable to wear. But sometimes this stretched the balls too far. And I could shake it to cum. Eventually the stirrup fell out, so this was tossed as well.
    • Purchased a Holy Trainer copy from AliExpress. Could not wear this because my balls are too high and tight. My balls felt horrible with that thing on, so I just gave up with it. Since it was a few bucks only, I did not hesitate too long to let it go.
    • Acquired a full belt from AliExpress. The feeling while wearing it was awesome, it made me feel really tightly packaged and it seemed secure enough. The quality was sub-par, one needed a lot of tries to get the key into the lock. Eventually the key could not be inserted fully any more. So I had to dismantle the belt while I was wearing it (luckily there were enough screws to simply unscrew it) and I got a refund.

The last device was really nice because it covered the balls in steel as well, without separating them. The only brand belts that do similar things are the My-Steel Untouchable Premium and the Latowski. Both are beyond 1000 EUR.

So now I wonder whether I should just buy some cheap ball-trap device with a sufficient cage length or take the plunge and go to My-Steel. Currently I enjoy chastity as something for an evening, therefore I am hesitant to shell out the big bucks. But if I continue buying those cheap things which are cheap, then I will have spend hundreds of EUR and still have no great device.

8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Is it being Obsessed with Chastity or is it just a safe place away from society where you can share with others your different way of life without being Judged or segregated?

9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I can remember when I would have agreed with your comment " I Love being free more than being caged " but now I would have to Disagree. I would now rather be Locked. After being locked for along time it becomes a part of who you are. Maybe someday you'll have to change your way of thinking. Enjoy Your Journey.

Allen1987 and SaraLovesChastity like this.
  10. Willing2

Willing2 Active member

Local Time:
    I would not say I'm obsessed, but I do think about it a lot.
    It does not interfere with other activities.

11. the glove

the glove Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    you misunderstand I have been locked for a long time I just found this recently

12. dereknor

dereknor Junior Member

Hamburg
    Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    When im not chaste, then i just got a fetish for chastity. I just sometimes read about it or think of it or watch pictures.
    But when im chaste, i grow a BIG obsession for chastity! I spend many hours a day just with reading and writing on chastity websites or chats. That obsession can easily become unhealthy, when i got a really horny day and spend all day just talking about chastity. It also teases me so much, that my obsession is even stronger next day. After some months of chastity, reading and talking about chastity is the only thing that turns me on.

annual2007 and the glove like this.
  13. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    Pretty much sums me up when I'm chaste. That's why I tend to leave a bit of time between spells. Also it can get quite expensive

Notouchy likes this.
  14. Miss Alison

Miss Alison Member

Local Time:
    As long as it's consensual between partners, I think it's totally healthy! Get your play on! (or lack there of ;) )

15. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Am I obsessed with chastity? Well I thought I wasn’t but there now that the question has been raised I have got to confess and be honest with myself that I am obsessed. I love wearing some sort of chastity cage/ belt most of the time even if my wife holds the key or not. Also my preferred reading is generally chastity related. So yes I am and proud of it.

16. Chauncy

Chauncy Member

Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    Yup.

Notouchy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice