Anyone in a full enclosed device like the Steelheart? (Diameter question)

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Gfl, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Gfl

Gfl Member

Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    Anyone out there using a fully enclosed steel device like the Steelheart? What's your internal diameter vs your flacid diameter, and what would you recommend on that front? I'm currently wearing a Steelheart that's 40mm in diameter, my max glans diameter is 33mm and my shaft diameter is 31mm. My options with the new Steelheart are 35mm and 32mm. While 32mm seems like it'd put me in contact with the cage at all times, I'm a bit concerned that 32mm may be too small to allow drying after a shower. Anyone with an enclosed device have any input on that front?

2. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    Mine is not completely enclosed but it's a mix between the Steelheart and the Looker.
    I've came to the conclusion that the device becomes more comfortable the more it resembles the flacid dimensions of your penis. I am about 32mm in diameter and I have ordered mine with a little less (31mm). As I also wear a PA Shackle, the device is half a cm shorter then my flacid penis (I could have gotten it another half a cm shorter, although now it is quite comfy). I am very happy with the outcome. The erection is restricted from the start and the device fully embraces my member.
    If you talk with Dietmar he'll tell you that he can make intermediate dimensions. Nevertheless I would say that 32mm would be a good option for you. The glans is very spongy and it can adapt easily. It's great feeling it restricted when it wants to grow ;)

3. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    I have the Steel Heart. I just got it Friday. My flacid shaft diameter is just a pinch under 30 mm. I asked him for the 32 and he told me he actually cannot do 32 but he is a roughly 31 mm diameter. So I considered the space needed for the PA wire inside of the tube with my dick AND the fact that I will get aroused while in it and decided to go with the 35mm diameter instead. I would rather be comfortable than trying to jam my dick down in a tight tube.

I received the 35mm diameter and am so super happy with it. I have had it on since the moment I opened the box. It fits me perfectly. I have slept in it. I have been horny with it on.

It seems perfect. for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice