Anyone able to answer questions about full belts??

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by MissyCripsie, Dec 9, 2017.

1. MissyCripsie

MissyCripsie Member

Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    My boyfriend have tried the cages before without the belt but hes always been able to escape them!! :mad:
    This has proven to be problematic and I need to know.. on a full belt does the length of the penis pocket matter? Does it need to be shorter than the flaccid penis like the cages? Can it be longer? I'm going to buy a Chinese fake belt because i cant afford a real one, so does the length matter?

2. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    I have experience (from the past) with a Walter Goethals full belt and I would like to point out two of my experiences:

1. Length of the tube in a full belt is best to accommodate the full length of the penis in flaccid state (average llength between cold and warm that is).
    2. Girth of the tube in a full belt needs to be the exact girth of the lucky penis.

Why is this so important?

Well a full belt does not give in with an attempted erection nor can it change it's position on the penis. It sits without changing positon on the body.

It is a great feeling, but trust me I know from experience that both above are very important for long term wear.

In my case it was the girth that I chose to small, and it gave problems (edema) and was luckily remedied by that maker of the belt by changing the tube of a more girth one.

after that I could wear the belt practically indefinitely (cleaning every two to three weeks excepted).

in my case the belt had to go because my wife didn't like the looks of it., but when both agree: a full belt is the best and will also let the wearer sleep through the nigh undisturbed.

Good luck!

3. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    Oh and BTW: welcome to the CM, I did not realize you were new here. Sorry for that.

I truly hope that the male chastity life style may have the same benefits for you two as it has for my princess and I.

4. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    we tried a china belt. i thought it would be the answer to cages falling off of him. maybe they are but we never got past the quality issues. the tube was not cleaned and getting the solvent out was not easy. then there were jagged edges near the bottom at weld point. a machine shop we are not. grinding them off took some real effort. getting all the metal filings out was almost impossible. if that was not enough the belt lock should force the two ends to fit together so they would not pinch the skin during bending though it did intermittently. the final straw was rubber coating that protected the waist from the sharp metal would continually slip off. even after gluing in place it would come off. after a few minor cuts we decided it was gone. i felt a little suckered by them though i should have seen it coming.
    the pa worked out to be a good way to keep him locked. there are a lot of variations to the way pa locks can be used.... all escape proof without tools.

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    I agree with Felix about the length of the tube preferably being the same length as the flaccid penis though a little shorter will still work but same size is the more comfortable. Diameter is also as he describes very important to get right as any attempt the penis makes to become erect will be restricted too much in this direction and swellings can occur. Best bet is to save your money and wait until you can purchase the best belt you can afford, its surprising how much money you can spend over a period of time on cheaper items which almost always end up being replaced.

6. MissyCripsie

MissyCripsie Member

Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    Which Chinese belt did you try?

7. Doron Rosenberg

Doron Rosenberg New member

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
  8. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    If you feel really adventurous, I can recommend a urethral insert. Apart from the increased feeling of containment, I haven't have one come off jack yet.

Uehara likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice