Amazing how things can change [ very short story ]

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by ladiestoy, Mar 4, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. ladiestoy

ladiestoy Long term member

labourer
    scotland
    Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    Just sitting thinking about how things can change, When I was younger I was your typical young boy and used too search and seek out ladies so I could use their bodies and pussies for the sexual pleasure of letting my cock and balls cum into their pussies for my pleasure

But as the years passed , I discovered chastity, femdom , and dominant ladies

Nowadays the ladies know that im submissive to them , And it is them that search and seek me out to use for their pleasure only , Im now used for their fun and entertainment by teasing and tormenting me and by torturing me with ball bursting, whips, and whatever other way they can think of to torture me, I am still allowed access to pussy , But now it is with my face only , And only for their sexual pleasure and satisfaction . I am cock controlled , denied , and hardly ever allowed the pleasure of orgasms. I am told that the cock and balls that used to bring me pleasure are now only there for something that they can torment , bring pain too , And to bring great sexual anguish and frustration to me . As the saying goes, Be careful what you wish for , You might just get it . Lol

Chris estim and Curious40ish like this.
  2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I'm the same.

Often there is a queue of 2 or 3 hot women at my door waiting patiently for me to orally service them and allow them to cause me pain and deny me pleasure, and I can't even go shopping without at least a couple of hot women stopping me, dragging me off to a secret room and forcing me to orally service them.

Last week, I was riding to the store on my Harley-Davidson FXD Dyna Super Glide to get some cuban cigars and 9mm ammo when an under 21 all female biker gang surrounded me and forced me to go off road (I never take my harley off road) and demanded I orally service them while my balls were squashed into an odd shope using a fractal bench vise.

I think this is normal with for men that wear chastity cages, at least it is from the stories we see shared on sites like this one.

Alceste, youngy63 and Mr_anonymous like this.
  3. ladiestoy

labourer
    scotland
    Local Time:
    Oh my my imagine that what a coincidence both of us sharing the same experiences , how lucky are both of us ? If you care to look at my profile pics you will see semi nude and nude pictures of both my wife ,and sister in law who I do indeed please orally , or mabye the picture of my wife sitting on and riding my face is Just in my imagination ? And the pictures of my sister in law in her in her underwear and showing her pussy is just in my imagination as well ? There is also two pictures of my niece in teasing poses as well , Oh no wait a minute I’m imagining that as well , I do hope that doctor gets me my appointment quickly

4. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    ruok bro?

5. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    Wait a sec your niece? As in your the uncle and have provocative pictures of her? I've largely learned to ignore the outlandish here but that's a bit much.

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  7. Polemanme

Polemanme mike

Retired
    England Somerset, near to Taunton
    Local Time:
    His photos seem to support it though.

8. JustHere

JustHere Member

Local Time:
    9:43 PM
    I think I just threw up in my mouth. Then again...I'm a pretty normal guy living a normal life, didn't know all this excitement I have been missing out on.

9. ladiestoy

labourer
    scotland
    Local Time:
    Whoa wait a second didnt expect this better clarify things,
    firstly some of what I post on here is true and some of it is fantasy, light hearted stuff for people to take with a pinch of salt and have a laugh at.

the two ladies that I let rule me is mainly my wife and sometimes her sister, My wife told her sister about me being submissive , And her sister who is single joins in with ruling me sometimes when she comes too stay, they are aged 63 and 60.

okay about the niece , she is not actually my niece , she is my sister in laws , sons girlfriend , so my nephews girlfriend, she is not blood related to me in any way , she also has two children, I think she found out mabye overheard someone speaking about me being submissive to women , she finds that funny, and can be a teaser like thousands of other young women. I have never seen her undressed or engaged in any type of activity with her at all . that was all fantasy , like i said take what I post as being a bit of fun, fantasy .

I would like to point out when I lied and said she was my niece I did get seven likes and a comment on one photo , And three likes on another photo , But that is probably from people who know how too take my posts as a bit of fun / fantasy And not the truth , cheers

10. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    There's a fantasy fiction section why not post the fantasy there? When you mix the two as you admit to doing it really blurs lines on being taken seriously. Regardless seeing incest as abit of fun should be questionable in anyone's book.

11. ladiestoy

labourer
    scotland
    Local Time:
    yeah mabye / probably i should make it clearer whats fantasy and whats not.
    As far as im concerned its not incest , shes not my niece , shes not blood related in any way , and we have not laid a finger on each other or have seen each other either naked or even semi naked. she has somehow found out that I am submissive to women and thinks its funny thats all.
    But the post and pictures where meant for people to have a laugh at , not too offend anyone, if it has then i will apologise for that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice