Age question

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by shadowman6, Jun 22, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    For me the the first desire to be locked and unable to touch myself began in my early teens having read an article in an old Forum book on a table at the dentists, i was hooked the moment i saw a mocked up drawing of a chastity belt and longed to be placed in one. Fantasy only turned into reality many years later when it had become more mainstream with the advent of the CB series of devices. The passion continues ever stronger.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    I was denied intercourse and oral from my wife and her girlfriend in my 40's. My wife's girlfriend had intercourse with me 3 times out of pity and my wife gave me oral on my birthday and xmas, sometimes. I was allowed to masturbate and I was given a handjob some of the time but it was always when I was in pain, usually nipple clips, face slapping, ballbusting, etc.. My wife's girlfriend sexually dominated me for a little over 30 years of my 44 year marriage. My wife prefers girls and her vibrator. We had tried some crude leather one size fits all chastity devices, some with spikes but my penis was way too small for them so we gave up on locking the little fellow up.

I did not start locking up until I came across the CB6000s while looking for a new pair of nipple clips. I was 61 years old then and 65 now. I have been continuously locked up for 4 years except for a two month break to see how things went without out chastity. We did not like it and I am back to 24/7 lockup again with only a handful of orgasms a year. Once again my orgasms are hand jobs but once in a while on special occasions my wife will perform oral sex on me for putting up with long term orgasm denial. She feels that knowing that there is a blow job in my future allows me to endure months of denial.

3. ukdood88

ukdood88 Junior Member

East Midlands UK
    Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    i first learnt about it and wanted to be locked up at 20, I'm 28 now and finally have someone that locks me up :)

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    I was 35 when I first made what was basically a leather bag with a strap round the top that contained everything. Was only good for a few hours really and it had to come off when I wanted to pee. But it chelped convince us both that we wanted to take things further. We bought a cb2000 shortly after.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice