Advice for beginners

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by chastityslave526, Nov 8, 2020.

1. chastityslave526

Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    Couple of kinksters- we are in a long distance relationship and she has a low sex drive we decided trying to give femdom a try. It gives me something to do during the days and helps build anticipation to visits.

Im a switch and she’s a sub. I like the idea of being dominated and she likes the idea of not having to do housework and get whatever she wants. Where we struggle, I’m not good very good being submissive and she’s not much into being dominant.

We have chastity devices, paddles, restraints, cuffs, outfits, feminization outfits, a dog crate, butt plugs, strapon, hood, gags, etc.

(Our limits, no other people, no pee/scat, blood, that kinda stuff) we’re pretty open

We’ve tried it a few times here and there but have had minimal success. We want to improve but don’t really know how. Any advice, suggestions would be appreciated

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:11 PM
    well if She keep you lock up in your cage it migt work better.

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    Maybe instead of having you do things that MIGHT be slightly awkward (like having her put you in a dog cage or feminizing you) or inflict pain you (spanking with a paddle)... she might be more into something more tame that gives you a reaction (like tickling you while tied).

Maybe things like letting her stay on her phone while you amuse her? Whether that would be giving her a back massage, pleasing her orally, etc...

I personally believe a lot of the things you mentioned are things you would like her to do to you... So if you are interesting in her paddling you and she isn't... a good place to start would be casually grabbing or smacking your ass random times around the house.

There is a good chance you are going to be happy with anything, it's just a matter of finding things that she likes that amuse her. You can always start by pampering her with an arousing little pat for you as a reward.

chastityslave526 likes this.
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    The real hurdle may be her submissive nature. If you can find any dominant traits in her and encourage those, you'll have more success, but you need to be aware of forcing the issue. If she is really adverse to taking control, a FLR won't really work, even if she hates housework. Talk about what she wants as well as your own needs. The other thing is if you really want this, you have to embrace your submissive side. Making her force it on you, won't likely work. IF you want it, you have to surrender to her and allow her to grown into more of a superior role. Good luck and enjoy.

jemima and chastityslave526 like this.
  5. chastityslave526

Local Time:
    Well the majority of the stuff we bought is from when I dominate her. However we have just went ahead and bought some other things mentioned. We switch back and forth all the time. So we both have a good understanding from both sides. Another thing, we really have no interest in making a lifestyle. For us its more a scene thing and occasionally maybe drag it out across an entire weekend

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    First step is to get the cage on and take it from there!!

7. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    My wife previously was totally submissive with anything sexual.

After I started behaving more submissively, she became more dominant.
    Not in every aspect for either of us, but for example, she now quite spontaneously grabs or slaps my testicles or bottom, something she would never have done before.
    She can't grow into the femdom, if you don't become more malesub.

chastityslave526 likes this.
  8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I'd concentrate on the non-sexual stuff first, to build her confidence. Making sure you do chores, do what you're told, pamper her etc. That way she gets something out of it and she will gradually relax into thing. Good luck

chastityslave526 and bondinchas like this.
  9. chastityslave526

Local Time:
    We just got our new jailbird from MM yesterday!

10. chastityslave526

Local Time:

Thanks for sharing! There’s no doubt some of it is my own ego at play but I’m getting better

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  11. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    My wife and I are in a similar situation I think. She's not into dominating much either.

So we've fallen into a dynamic where I'm still somewhat more dominant - I push for sexy time, asking for when I feel like eating her a lot. As opposed to being "told" to do so.

*She* enjoys being pampered and not having to make those decisions. The one she has to make - and has come to enjoy holding the power of - deciding when I get to be released to cum. Sometimes it's a reward for a good performance. Or because she suddenly *wants* intercourse after I get her going.

It seems a little more unusual of a dynamic but its working...

bondinchas and King Hippo like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice