Adjustable support boxer briefs

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Shaggy, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy Long term member

Industrial
    Los Angeles area
    Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    http://www.amazon.com/UFM-Underwear...d=1451940525&sr=8-1&keywords=ufm+boxer+briefs

I do quite a bit of walking in my job and I was looking for a more supportive type of underwear. I can easily walk 8 miles in an average day at work and frequently will do 10-12. Prior to starting chastity, I had been wearing boxer briefs and while better than boxers or normal briefs, still not giving me as much support as I would like. I tried jock straps and found them to be far less effective and comfortable than the boxer briefs. I researched and considered pouch style underwear and everything I found was way too flimsy and gimmicky.

What I finally ended up with was UFM adjustable boxer briefs. These have worked very nicely. Once on, there is a drawstring that you tighten that causes a pouch to be formed around your package. Does a great job of controlling the swing and keeping the scrotum isolated from your thighs. Added benefit of being moisture wicking. They are also available in briefs, but I'm still packing extra weight and my thighs need boxers or they will be rubbed raw.

These have also been a godsend with my recent surgery. I'm dealing with a healing 3 inch incision down the center of my sack, and the pouch as very effectively allowed me to use a loose gauze pad as a dressing. Without these boxer briefs, I'd have to use a more substantial dressing and increase my healing time.

These aren't cheap, running about 20 USD a pair, but I have found them to be well worth it. I've found the sizing to be pretty accurate as well.

DarkKnight likes this.
  2. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    Interesting . . . never seen anything like that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice