Actual steel belt

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by newlychastised, Apr 4, 2015.

1. newlychastised

Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    So after trying chastity of weeks on and off over the course of the year my girlfriend and I have settled on an actual steel chastity belt and not just the trap ball devices. I had an initial fantasy of being legitametyl trapped and at her whim but found the pull out method of the trap ball devices too easily. So we have settled on the keeper by chastity USA belts. My questions are: any previous experiences with this belt or this company; and can you describe the actual change in mentality that comes with a full steel belt enclosure, truly trapped? Do you feel truly hopeless?

Truly,
    Hopefully helpless

2. Zapper

Zapper Active member

Local Time:
    good luck with that hunk of junk. I've not had one but almost bought one. I read too many bad reviews about it.

I myself DO use a ball trap device that incorporates a PA device that prevents pullout. Sure I wish I could do a full belt such as a TollyBoy, neosteel, Gretzki or whatever but I am SUPER happy with my ball trap device from Steelworxx which incorporates my PA piercing to trap my cock preventing pullout.

3. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the post. I'm curious to hear of your observations after wearing this belt for a while. Like others I have been thinking of getting one of those for myself. The reviews that I have seen about those belts have been mixed.

4. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    @newlychastised I own one of these belts.. Wearing it is an intense experience.. But hygiene is an issue. The tube inside is like a piece of soft tubing. And after a single day due to urine it smells. Security wise very secure.. So cleaning was my concern. For $125 dollars what is the gripe really. I do feel if you wore t every day it would fall apart.

See thead full belt for £100

Regards
    Lucy x

I

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice